50 energy in events? What?!

This seems very very high, and makes no sense to me. I did it a few times, and the rewards never equal the price
Why is it 50 energy? I would expect
15 per fight
Or 50 for unlimited fights for duration of hour
But 50 per fight? Im spending 50 for 75k or for a handful of training droids, when gear is much more important

Replies

• This seems very very high, and makes no sense to me. I did it a few times, and the rewards never equal the price
    15 per fight
    But 50 per fight? Im spending 50 for 75k or for a handful of training droids, when gear is much more important

hopefully they scrap it for a raid type event that everyone competes in. Raid are usually the more lucrative parts of these style games
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Cythis wrote: »
    This seems very very high, and makes no sense to me. I did it a few times, and the rewards never equal the price
    15 per fight

hopefully they scrap it for a raid type event that everyone competes in. Raid are usually the more lucrative parts of these style games

I'm crossing my fingers and really hoping they are going to do some real cool things with this game.
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    J7000 wrote: »
    15 per fight

I'm crossing my fingers and really hoping they are going to do some real cool things with this game.

I'm curious what the falcon and slave one images are behind the GW. Space battles? Death Star please

I'm sure they have some cool stuff coming they just rushed it out for the movie
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    J7000 wrote: »
    15 per fight

I'm curious what the falcon and slave one images are behind the GW. Space battles? Death Star please

I'm sure they have some cool stuff coming they just rushed it out for the movie

There is heavy indication that ships will be introduced at some point
  • Yeah scrapping this would be better than the insult it is now
  • Events are an insult - agreed. 75k for 50 energy? It's a joke.
  • Used to be free :D

But you could only do 2 a day :/

Its just a placeholder.
  • reduce it to 35 so we can have 3 shots of it per refill instead of 2 and that'll be legit
  • Trilbo wrote: »
    Used to be free :D

But you could only do 2 a day :/

Its just a placeholder.
    The fact that this is obviously left by the developers is very sloppy.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • It sucks because Galactic War was this huge new cool thing you unlock at 40 that dramatically changed the course of my gameplay every day afterwards. It left me really excited for Events, as I hadn't bothered to look up anything about them online. I left it a surprise.

Safe to say, after the reward of GW, Events were a real shocking let down. Takes you from a 10 to a 2 pretty quickly.