To invest in Luke or not to Invest?

To invest in Luke shards, that is the question...

I am in the same boat as a lot of people I think and my Luke is heavily underdeveloped. While I don't think he needs to be leveled or geared quite yet, is it wise to start collecting shards just incase?

Replies

• Might as well farm in guild shipments. I decided 6 months ago to farm everyone in there. With Snowtrooper, Echo, Cody, and now Luke it has paid off.
    Empire Relic
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    I think it is safe to say that Luke will be required in an upcoming event.
  • Gamezealot
    152 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    The devs seem to suggest that we will need him in August, but they may or may not be having a laugh at our expense.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/112495/5-23-2017-update-megathread#latest

It's doubly annoying for myself since I've been leveling Lando to 7*s for my 5th Rebel. I should have gone with Luke. The powers of hindsight.

My 2 pence is, it is worth getting Luke to 7* for August.

Wouldn't surprise me if we needed to level Luke, the Jawas, Chewie, STHan or Raid Han, Leia and Old Ben. Maybe even R2, DV, and Palp too?!

Almost forgot Yoda, he was quite important on Luke's journey.

As was Biggs, and Wedge perhaps.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    If u want the bonus tier, i think u should invest. But if not, that's no prob.. they lend us event luke char.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Gamezealot wrote: »
    The devs seem to suggest that we will need him in August, but they may or may not be having a laugh at our expense.
    Nobody will believe them because of "in August" and BAM we need a fully starred and geared Luke in August. And they can say "We told you early enough" :D

My guess is we should take the announcement serious, because they also stated it ingame and not everyone is used to forum inside jokes.