I want baze (lol)

tkl
295 posts Member
So i have chirrut ready but i want baze because ..you know..chaze. I place at rank 500-400 and that gets me around 50-60 crystals. Put daily activities on top, and how long do you reckon till i can get baze 3*. I am also F2P

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Are u already clear his hard node?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    I started from scratch when he got his hard node and now he's 10 shards from 4* no refresh, but now that he's gotten the price of 50 crystals per shard I might start buying some of those on the side
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Are u already clear his hard node?

No i didnt :(
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    I forgot to mention i dont have the hard node. So just getting shards from shipments is my only option with 50-60 on payout
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Then you're purely in the hands of RNG, but around 50 days taking into consideration that you probably need to refresh so you can give your guild 600 tickets a day
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Then you're purely in the hands of RNG, but around 50 days taking into consideration that you probably need to refresh so you can give your guild 600 tickets a day

Dang, thats pretty rough. But yea 50 days hopefully. Now to start hoarding crystals
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    tkl wrote: »
    I forgot to mention i dont have the hard node. So just getting shards from shipments is my only option with 50-60 on payout

The price is now cheaper, 150 crystal/3 shards.. but maybe he don't appear much since he have to rotate with other toons :(
  • tkl
    295 posts Member

The price is now cheaper, 150 crystal/3 shards.. but maybe he don't appear much since he have to rotate with other toons :(

Really? Hes cheaper? Thats awesome. But the stupid phoenix will get in the way...Haven't thought of that
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Yes.. he's cheaper. His place subtitute with phoenix. Means u can't get 4 or 8 shards of him. Just 3 shards every refresh (if he appear) :(
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Yes.. he's cheaper. His place subtitute with phoenix. Means u can't get 4 or 8 shards of him. Just 3 shards every refresh (if he appear) :(

So he only has 1 purchase option and thats 3 shards? If so it might take me a day or two to get crystals for him...and thats if he shows up
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member

So he only has 1 purchase option and thats 3 shards? If so it might take me a day or two to get crystals for him...and thats if he shows up

Yes correct.. goodluck for the farm :smiley:

Also be patient.. it will take longer than u predicted
  • tkl
    295 posts Member

Yes correct.. goodluck for the farm :smiley:

Also be patient.. it will take longer than u predicted

Hm yes idk how long it will take but thanks