Help in Arena

Hello! I used to always stay in top 100, because luckily my arean is quite diverse. However, it is now being taken over by Rex leads, which SERIOUSLY counteract my Zader team. I am F2P so no, i cannot chase any sort of meta, im simply asking how best to improve my current team. What is a good counter to rex? Im thinking B2, cause i already have him gear 8 and 7 star. And depending on who you suggest, who should i sub in/out? here is my swgoh.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/deadstormtrooper/ Any help is appreciated!

Replies

• my suggestion is train yourself to let go of everything you fear to loose.

seriously, arena is just one aspect of this game.
  • coeuss
    216 posts Member
    I would work on Sith Assassin. She is usable at 3/4 stars and G9. Get her above 225 speed, preferably 240 or above. That alone will allow Zader to get DOTs on Rex and other quickly. Then I would insert a dispeller into your squad (like B2) when you are facing Chaze. I would replace Rex with Sass permanently and potentially TFP with B2 when you face Chaze.
  • DeadStormTrooper
    131 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    coeuss wrote: »
    I would work on Sith Assassin. She is usable at 3/4 stars and G9. Get her above 225 speed, preferably 240 or above. That alone will allow Zader to get DOTs on Rex and other quickly. Then I would insert a dispeller into your squad (like B2) when you are facing Chaze. I would replace Rex with Sass permanently and potentially TFP with B2 when you face Chaze.

Thanks! That's roughly what i was thinking. Luckily i do have SA and access to her node so i can promote her if need be. Is B2 or her a higher priority do you think?
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    I'm just thinking about this myself. I want to keep Sith as my arena team unless I start falling out of top 50. I can hit top 15 if I want at payout with my current Zader. I currently run Zader, Zylo, TFP, DH and EP. Just not sure who I want to replace for SAss.