Geonosian Zombie Character Proposal

Alright, i know this may be a bit OP but i had a ton of fun making this so tell me what you think!

Geonosian Zombie
Dark Side, Seperatist, Geonosian, Tank

Very high health and protection with average speed and low damage (typical tank)

Vicious Claws (basic):
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Tenacity Down for 3 turns. If the target already had Tenacity Down, stun them for 1 turn.

Terrifying Screech (special, 3 turn cooldown):
Target enemy or ally loses ALL status effects and then Geonosian Zombie gains those effects for 3 turns. If the target is an ally, grant Tenacity Up for 2 turns. If the target is an enemy, inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. This attack cannot be evaded or resisted.

Undeath (unique):
Geonosian Zombie recovers 5% of its max health and gains 10% turn meter whenever it gains a status effect. In addition, it takes reduced damage from percentage health effects.

Alright, tell me what you think! I spent a few nights coming up with this, and i feel it would be an effective counter to both debuff heavy and buff heavy teams.

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Since it's a zombie how bout you can't control it at all. It attacks when it wants and how it wants. That would make it really interesting.
  • ViperPete
    333 posts Member
    I really like this idea. Gave a really creepy vibe to that clone wars episode. Also having no control of the character is a great idea too. Maybe you can have control of it only if you have the Hive mother on the team.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • DeadStormTrooper
    131 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    ViperPete wrote: »
    I really like this idea. Gave a really creepy vibe to that clone wars episode. Also having no control of the character is a great idea too. Maybe you can have control of it only if you have the Hive mother on the team.

Thanks! And the hive mother would be so weird... not to mention shes massive LOL. And ya i was going for the creepy vibe from that episode :P
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I really like your ideas. I feel like it could have really high health and a high revive chance.
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    I really like your ideas. I feel like it could have really high health and a high revive chance.

It already has really high health LOL but i like the idea of a revive chance. I just didnt want to make it TOO op xD
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    It would be nice to get a fifth Geonosian to make a full team of them, same goes for Ewoks
  • OP, I like the idea, I'm going to post my version partially based on yours. You can see where we agree.

Geonosian Zombie
    Dark Side, Separatist, Geonosian, Tank
    ===>Extreme high health and no protection, with average speed and low damage (typical tank)

Vicious Claws (basic):
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict LOCKED Damage over Time for 3 turns.
    [Essentially like "bleeding to death"]

Terrifying Screech (special, 8 turn cooldown):
    All Target enemies are stunned, cannot be resisted.
    [pretty much the same setup as DN's Annihilate, except "less" lethal]

Undeath (unique):
    Geonosian Zombie recovers the exact amount of health of a Target Enemy when killed. It's possible to get a high percentage based on how they died, ie DN's Annihilate can kill a person at 100%, Vader's Culling Blade could probably kill someone at 40% health, maybe?
    [Feeds on the dead of others]
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • OP, I like the idea, I'm going to post my version partially based on yours. You can see where we agree.

Geonosian Zombie
    Dark Side, Separatist, Geonosian, Tank
    ===>Extreme high health and no protection, with average speed and low damage (typical tank)

Vicious Claws (basic):
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict LOCKED Damage over Time for 3 turns.
    [Essentially like "bleeding to death"]

Terrifying Screech (special, 8 turn cooldown):
    All Target enemies are stunned, cannot be resisted.
    [pretty much the same setup as DN's Annihilate, except "less" lethal]

Undeath (unique):
    Geonosian Zombie recovers the exact amount of health of a Target Enemy when killed. It's possible to get a high percentage based on how they died, ie DN's Annihilate can kill a person at 100%, Vader's Culling Blade could probably kill someone at 40% health, maybe?
    [Feeds on the dead of others]

Nice! I went for more of a buff/debuff counter type character but i like yours too!
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Idea, same concept. But use geo queen as a raid boss with these zombies as her minions
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Idea, same concept. But use geo queen as a raid boss with these zombies as her minions

That's exactly what I was thinkin.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Anditesh
    135 posts Member
    Zombie961 wrote: »

+1 great Raid Idea.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Since it's a zombie how bout you can't control it at all. It attacks when it wants and how it wants. That would make it really interesting.

I agree, make it something like "20% chance to gain 100% TM after every turn"
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Add unique:
    Unless hive queen is present, you cannot control this character. The first time zombie is defeated it revives without an arm and -20% stats. Subsequent times it loses a limb and 20% stats. When this character has no more limbs, it explodes shooting wormy things everywhere inflicting evasion down and DOT. When the wormy things fling, they have a 10% chance to inflict control for 1 turn.

Control: controls that creature for its turn. Cannot be dispelled (you cause them to attack thier allies)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Love it. That was one of my favorite episodes. The character skin would be identical to Geo Soldier, but gray instead of brown, with solid silvery-white eyes.

I agree that in concert with this new toon, we need Hive Mother to be a new toon.

Here's my proposal for her:

Hive Mother
    Dark Side, Geonosian, Separatist, Support

Cunning support character that specializes in mind control.

Mother's Milk (Basic):
    Hive Mother deals physical damage to target enemy, with 35% chance to daze primary target enemy for two turns, and a 10% chance to daze a second random enemy for two turns.

Hive Mind (Special, Cooldown: 4)
    Hive Mother sends an army of Zombie attackers out of nowhere dealing physical damage to all enemies, with a 40% chance to inflict Offense Down. If Geonosian Zombie is present, it is sent in the attack dealing 75% more damage to primary target, with a 50% chance to ignore protection.

We are Legion (Unique)
    Hive Mother has +35 potency as long as Geonosian Zombie is present and is alive.

I also propose a new unique ability for Geonosian Zombie:

Mother May I (Unique):
    Geonosian Zombie has +35 speed and a 50% chance to be resurrected upon death as long as Hive Mother is present and is alive.
  • 1-GENERAL KRELL
    2-darth plagueis
    3-jar jar
    4-BENDU
    5-EMBO
    6-jabba the hutt why not ? (Im serious abour that)