Thank you Devs

I just want to say a massive thank you to the developers for making the mod drop rate back to 100%. A long time ago I posted how the biggest issue with mods is the droprate. Now it has been fixed the playing field is now more or less even and this will greatly assist with encouraging plays to switch up teams thanks to being able to have good mods on everybody. I cant thank you guys enough as this has been basically my only issue with this game. Keep up the good work and release Quinlan Vos already!!!

Replies

• Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    1+
    On release they were 100% droprate and i never understood why they changed it and im so grateful its the same again
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    +1

I've never stopped being resentful over the mod drop rate. Even at 100% it takes lots of bad mods dropping to get a decent one, and it's competing with cantina characters for energy. It should have been 100% all along.

This change makes me very happy, and I can say that for the first time in a long time I will spend some crystals to refresh cantina energy to farm mods. It will still take time to get good ones, but I'm actually looking forward to it now that they removed an unnecessary layer of RNG.

Thanks devs!
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    I actually started farming mods (again).
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Supercat wrote: »
    I actually started farming mods (again).

Welcome back Mod Farmer
    86mdO.gif
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber