5/23/2017 Update *MEGATHREAD*

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    He's been there all along.. in PvE mode
  • Tusken Brute would be a great surprise fan favorite. Imagine all the Tusken teams that would take over arena.
  • If all of these new flash events are going to work like the Luke one just did, we have possibly the strongest argument yet for allowing players to change their in-game time zone.

Hear me, Devs: I like your game; it's fun and helps me kill time. But please explain to me why, to enjoy content you spent time and money developing, I must stay up until 3 A.M. to complete all of the tiers. Is it unreasonable to ask for the ability to change your time zone once every, say, six months? Most people don't move 1/4 of the way across the planet more often than that. Since I moved from Hawaii to Georgia it has completely thrown the game off for me. Arena reset is at midnight, fleet is like 0100 or 0200 and now you've got these events which not only require me to be awake at 0300, but also at like midnight and 2100 the night before.

Sure, I could just not do them. But why should players be detrimentally affected by the lack of a simple game feature which has been requested by hundreds of players since the game's inception?

Please consider some solution to this problem. Either that, or always do these events on a Friday so I'm not wrecked for work the next day. I want to enjoy your product. Please help me do that without sacrificing valuable sleep.

My co-worker and I have different event times. He's an hour after me. So I don't think the time zone has anything to do with it.
  • Tusken Brute would be a great surprise fan favorite. Imagine all the Tusken teams that would take over arena.

Darth Krayt.
  • Skarcha
    115 posts Member
    I dont know who is the genious that activate the x2 bonus at diferent time than reset crystals energy refull.
    Maybe its at propuse i dont know... But allways made thinks complicated...
    CG need to be more predictable and consistent with everithing.
    Allways complicate everithing...

PD: stop spamming rebels and rework grievous.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Tusken Brute would be a great surprise fan favorite. Imagine all the Tusken teams that would take over arena.

That will be op
  • What was this client restart about ?
  • Mogen
    69 posts Member
    An update. That's about as much as I know.
  • Sapient2k7 wrote: »

Not if they are local notifications
  • Then I go and farm it from a non 2x node and it coughs the gear piece right up. Hmmm.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Probably just bad RNG. My drop rate seemed the same as usual.
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    i used 3 refreshes on light side and got 25 pieces of the gear i wanted, then did stun gun pieces last nite and got 22 on 2 refreshes, it was the hard node i struggled on tho, 2 refreshes and only 2 total shards
  • I have had terrible drop rates.. honestly I have received less than if u used the same trys if it wasn't double drop.. I have yet to receive one shard drop on the doubles
  • Bonus energy and energy full notifications are local. I get them even in airplane mode.
  • Every double drop there is the same post....
  • It's all about expectations. They are always greater with double drops so it just seems worse.

Meanwhile its always just bad or meh.

At least now when it hits, you get two.
  • Dwinkelm
    766 posts Member
    According to the Dev updates, there should have been an update at 4:30 PM PST that forced you to log out and log back in. I don't recall any updates occurring or logging back in as of 6:40 PM PST, has it already occurred or isn't delayed? I have a shipload of credits I'm dying to spend!! Thanks
  • None yet
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Happened. It just fixed some notifications.
  • Dwinkelm
    766 posts Member
    Dang OK, thanks again!
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    It's bad RNG. I just did one with 12 sim and got A total of 12 cuffs.
  • 240+ energy spent on DS hard battles today. 0 shards. ZERO. Sure hoping RNG swings the other way on cantina day ;)
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    looks like they took away the countdown timer for double drops
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Can I get some gear during this event? Or should I just save my crystals from this point forward? How's it go, fool me once?

My drop rate is typically 30-35% and since event I have plummeted to 10% on gear. Some runs were 0 per refresh.

This event is bogus to chum it all under "rng" it's definitely being throttled. Goes right along with breaking arena with 100% mod drops. That action alone just cleansed the difference between whales, dolphins, and lucky F2P players. Just in time for them to implement 6*-7* mods soon, to get y'all back on the hook.
  • i farmed 70 stun cuffs in two days with 6 refreshes in total. if you count the 15 from the luke event.
  • 240+ energy spent on DS hard battles today. 0 shards. ZERO. Sure hoping RNG swings the other way on cantina day ;)

Yeah. Update: Been attempting...attempting to farm more gear on these 2x nodes since my original post. They continue to be as dead as a doornail.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Today I hit 14 stun guns out of 40 attempts which gave me 28 total.

I did a happy dance.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    My RNG with Stun Cuffs and Stun Guns the past two days has been pretty good.... I'm a little worried about the cantina energy tomorrow...
This discussion has been closed.