Im coming at you whales..

Gamorrean
2745 posts Member
Prepare my whale enemies. Finally speed mods are never gonna be problem!

Speed is now an even playing field muahahah >:)

Replies

• Until just like the empire strikes back.

6 dot mods. 100 percent drop taken away upon release.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    MayAddy622 wrote: »
    Until just like the empire strikes back.

At least let me for a moment enjoy this :D
  • Gamorrean wrote: »

You get some good drops? Also, how much energy did you spend for what you got? I have a while to wait still & the anticipation is killing me.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Gamorrean wrote: »

You get some good drops? Also, how much energy did you spend for what you got? I have a while to wait still & the anticipation is killing me.

Yea, I have got a good handful of rare mods with 2 refreshes :)
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    MayAddy622 wrote: »
    Until just like the empire strikes back.

At least let me for a moment enjoy this :D

Enjoy it my friend! Even dolphins like me are rejoicing!.... for the moment at least :)
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    You're coming at them?

That's a good way to spread pink eye. Don't do that.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member

Now all you need is a gamorrean guard rework and you'll be set XD
  • yeah, right... I saved my energy, made 3 refreshes just before double drop time for mods... spend almost 500 energy on mods... none of them A-mods or speed arrows... then I refreshed energy again 3 times and again no A-mods and just one speed arrow. before, trying to gear my teebo, I went to farm just one piece of salvage... I made 13 battles with sim... not even one drop... double drop is quite good, but getting a double drop of nothing is still nothing. Thx EA, you rule.
  • 600 cantina energy spent and literally not even a speed secondary or a speed arrow, who's laughing now? *cries in the corner
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member

Yea, I have got a good handful of rare mods with 2 refreshes :)

Uhoh, a handful of good mods. Watch out everyone ;)
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

Now all you need is a gamorrean guard rework and you'll be set XD

What rework? Hes already OP? Right.... Right? :#o:)
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    You're coming at them?

That's a good way to spread pink eye. Don't do that.

lol :s
  • 850 energy got me over 100 mods. A couple were grey speed arrows and four or five blue and green speed secondaries that upgraded once. They will be useful on secondary teams, but I don't think any of them are good enough to use on my arena squad.
  • 3 refreshes. Terrible mods.

2 x
    yeah, right... I saved my energy, made 3 refreshes just before double drop time for mods... spend almost 500 energy on mods... none of them A-mods or speed arrows... then I refreshed energy again 3 times and again no A-mods and just one speed arrow. before, trying to gear my teebo, I went to farm just one piece of salvage... I made 13 battles with sim... not even one drop... double drop is quite good, but getting a double drop of nothing is still nothing. Thx EA, you rule.

That makes me feel better for failing to refresh before the re-set.

Spent 300 crystals. Managed to get 2 x 5* Speed Arrows, 1 Diamond that went to 9 speed, and a Gold Square that didn't upgrade speed once.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    850 energy got me over 100 mods. A couple were grey speed arrows and four or five blue and green speed secondaries that upgraded once. They will be useful on secondary teams, but I don't think any of them are good enough to use on my arena squad.

Same here. Invested 1000+ energy. One +30 Speed set arrow that I can use, but the rest are <+10 speed. Not useful in arena...
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    My shard was already free for all. Everyone gets a turn at first... when they have time to battle for 2 hours straight, lol. Speed mods aren't gonna do all that much. The fastest dudes can be beat, already. Rex meta makes sure of that.

Whales on my shard don't care about arena. The big uns are spending on HAAT squads and waiting for a whalier meta.