Share Your Best Mods From Double Drops Here!

Prev1
I'll start us off:

IVbS1Rah.jpg

Replies

• Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options
    Hah!

700 Cantina energy and I got one green mod that upgraded to 8 speed.

Lots and lots of mods but only 3 speed secondaries out of the lot. The purple and gold ones that I got didn't hit once :\
  • Options
    I got a pretty good haul - did 80 attempts (60 on speed, 20 on health). Looking forward to Monday, going to hit up critical damage and a little more health.

The speed arrows are only there because I only had 3 before today, so although they have poor secondaries they're still better than nothing. First +19 speed, first 2,000+ protection secondary.

XpIzruk.jpg
  • Options
    Got one mod with 30 speed primary stat from forest moon battles today. Phasma has been loving it
  • Options
    I spent 550 energy, got one mod (purple) with speed secondary, and it didn't even upgrade. So now I have a mod that has a 6% defense increase secondary.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Inappropriate to post it.. because i've got junks
    :cry:
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Inappropriate to post it.. because i've got junks
    :cry:

Junks some sort of STD?
  • Ljaat
    86 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Mostly 3 and 4 dot greys for me..

edit: had a full energy bar and 4 refreshes.. no speed primaries.. only speed secondary (+3) was on a crit chance (crit avoid.) arrow. Mostly all was trash..
    Post edited by Ljaat on
  • Gamezealot
    152 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    500 Energy.

2 x 5* Grey Speed arrows. (30 speed)

1 x 5* Green Speed Square that upgraded to 9 speed

1 x 5* Gold Square that didn't upgrade speed once.

The 80 attempts above are impressive.
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Options
    35 attempts, +13 speed best
  • Options
    Two +30 speed arrows and a +9 speed secondary on 60+ attempts. About 80% of drops were gray mods. More than a little disappointed. Only 3 gold mods and all were junk.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    45 attempts, 700 crystals
    12 speed
    5 speed
    3 speed

the problem is it's left side, which is 80% of drops so right side are way more valuable.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    I got 1 14 speed speed diamond and a 9 speed one that started gold about 800 energy.

The nice one was the 13 speed tenacity set protection circle I got from the ewok event.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I did 80 battles and the best I got was a +13 :/
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    1500 energy, one +15 speed diamond
  • Options
    At least credits were multiplied? Lol
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    1000 energy

One +15 speed crit chance cross

And a few 6-12 speed

Otherwise not much
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Ugh only one speed primary arrow and one gold mod with a speed secondary. Nothing worth a **** otherwise
  • Options
    Hah!

700 Cantina energy and I got one green mod that upgraded to 8 speed.

Lots and lots of mods but only 3 speed secondaries out of the lot. The purple and gold ones that I got didn't hit once :\

Yeah, been a real desert as far as speed primaries and secondaries go. I frown with ya. :-(
  • baked_qft
    275 posts Member
    Options
    400 energy so far: i got 2 more +30 speed arrows bringing my total to 21 of them... still don't have a single mod with more than a +11 speed secondary, although I got a +9 speed secondary today.

I'm gonna refresh once more later today
  • Options
    1800 energy, best speed secondary 10.... from a green mod.
  • Options
    Kemosabe wrote: »
    1800 energy, best speed secondary 10.... from a green mod.

About the same here too.
  • Options
    My best came from the ewok event. 17 speed secondary on a offense primary defense set cross. 3 refreshes on challenges and no speed arrows no speed secondaries.
  • NoahScape
    126 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    900 crystals spent today and I got nothing
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • Options
    106 mods, two grey 5* speed primaries, a +10 and a couple +9, and a +8 speed secondary. Good stuff for my secondary squads, but I don't think any of them are useful for my arena squad.
  • Options
    6.1% critical chance 89 offence 7 speed 7 def
  • Options
    Got a 30 speed arrow and health square that had 2200 protection secondary (my first)
  • Options
    9 months or so of mod hunting I've never gotten a speed secondary to upgrade past +8. One day of double mods isn't going to change that.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    I got a crit chance triangle with offense primary with 2 offense secondaries with + 8 speed and some protection. Other than that mostly junk.
  • Tarugo91
    294 posts Member
    Options
    From DD event , i got 1 +15 and 1 +9