The F.A.T. Wait: Unbearable!

Prev1
SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited May 2017
Wedge or Rex lead, Chaze, F.A.T., and Nilly or GK. It's about time we get some of the staleness out, and these fresh faces above to bring a meta shakeup for the better!
SnakesOnAPlane
Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on

Replies

• xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    No
  • Make it ATF or Fulcrum.

FAT as a nickname is the only unbearable thing as far as I'm concerned.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Did you just call Wedge and Rex fresh faces?
    F.A.T. is the only fresh face in your list.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    Did you just call Wedge and Rex fresh faces?
    F.A.T. is the only fresh face in your list.

It's called sarcasm, bud.
  • it's Ahsokrum.
  • Wedge or Rex lead, Chaze, F.A.T., and Nilly or GK. It's about time we get some of the staleness out, and these fresh faces above to bring a meta shakeup for the better!

How does adding Fahsoka shake anything up? Rex, Chaze, GK and Nihilus have been meta for a long time now.

+1 Please. It's ATF. Don't demean Ahsoka like that.
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    Man the names you come up with. Thumbs down.

/agreed. Though the main reason I don't like it is because S.O.A.P. (SnakesOnAPlane) likes it.

• She's FAT deal with it
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    A.T.F. is more like it since it's doing absolutely nothing to regulate the usage of the A.-juice ...rex/wedge or the T.-tobaccer ...chaze and lastly the F.-fyrearms ...nihlus/ahsoka
  • Y'all need to let your natural instincts to discriminate against cool names go. F.A.T. toons need lovin', too!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    ATF
  • I hearby declare F.A.T. as her unofficial name. First!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    you say "fresh faces" but then you have the standard meta team included with her :/
  • STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    you say "fresh faces" but then you have the standard meta team included with her :/

What?! She's 20%! That's huge!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    (Z)FAT has a 3rd rate rap wannabe vide to it.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    :D
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Xetal wrote: »
    (Z)FAT has a 3rd rate rap wannabe vide to it.

Z-F.A.T. and the Rebellions
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    I hearby declare F.A.T. as her unofficial name. First!

No no no no no just no.
  • Y'all need to let your natural instincts to discriminate against cool names go. F.A.T. toons need lovin', too!

You calling Ahsoka "FAT" is putting up an unrealistic standard for women. That's not her name.
  • Love all these sensitive people who can't take a joke. Also, it's hilarious people say little to nothing when some use the expression "cancerous" yet gets upset over a nickname. You chose to come to the internet, don't be surprised if you see some insults/edgy humor.

You calling Ahsoka "FAT" is putting up an unrealistic standard for women. That's not her name.

Blasphemy! Don't put false words into my thread. It's F.A.T., and she exists! And she's going to own the meta.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Fulcrum ahsoka tano is FAT @SnakesOnAPlane I'm with you on that one

And to the ones saying is undermining for women or so...... get over it, it's her initials, no one's fault they called you Richard as a baby and someone came up with the short of d.i... just bad luck
  • Her official name is Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) so FAT is not her initials. That's like saying SnakesOnAPlane is the same as PlanesOnASnake
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Hopefully they'll release a few more Rebels with her. That faction is rather sparse and could use a bump.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • NicolBolas wrote: »
    Her official name is Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) so FAT is not her initials. That's like saying SnakesOnAPlane is the same as PlanesOnASnake

Uhh, no. Proper recognition is their title first. She is F.ulcrum, A.hsoka T.ano! You don't say Trump President. You don't say Elizabeth Queen. You don't say Vader Darth.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • But what would yoda call her??? #PlotTwist
  • But what would yoda call her??? #PlotTwist

Brilliant!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Someone please give her a proper name.