What's the most you've ever spent to refresh energy?

Nicho
69 posts Member
Ok, be honest. What is the most crystals you've ever spent in one shot to refresh energy? I know after a couple beverages, when you're chasing shards for that toon you just gotta promote, it's easy to just hit the button.
I'll go first. I spent 400 to refresh cantina once, on accident, while farming lando. I spent 400 once on purpose during the double drops on cantina to 7* JC for the Yoda event.
How high do the rates go? I've never been brave enough to keep going on one day.....

Replies

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    During a Double Drop event, I refreshed Cantina for 200 crystals once or twice (not in the same day).
  • Options
    the maximum daily allowance -- DON'T JUDGE ME.
  • Options
    I still have yet to spend 200 on Cantina refresh.

I am considering it tomorrow due to needing it for both Cantina and Mod Challenges.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options

I'm totally judging... but only because I can't afford to do the same
  • LenoraLupin
    420 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've spent to the 200 crystals cantina refresh amount but nothing above that, and I only did it because I really wanted to get snowtrooper to 5* for the R2 event. xD For double drops, I've been doing the 3 100 refresh amounts we can do so I can get the most mods/shards I can without completely losing all my crystals. xD Though tomorrow's double drops will most likely completely clean me out with both cantina and regular energy refreshes.
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    I need to know... What is the maximum daily allowance?! Is that the maximum you can spend without your wife kicking your butt?
  • Options

I'm totally judging... but only because I can't afford to do the same

Me neither!
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    i've spent 200 crystals for energy on cantina, twice... That's the higher i've ever got...
  • NahWillis
    195 posts Member
    Options
    I did up to 800 for double mod day today, best I got was 8 speed.

That'll put me off spending for a while.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    400 to get mods before mod drop rate was nerfed way back when. Definitely worth it.
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    So, is 800 the highest it goes? Is there a grey whale out there who has dropped more than 800 crystals? Can it really go to 1600??? That seems totally ludicrous, but....
  • RushForGoals
    111 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    During the mods 100% drop + double a day or 2 ago... my daily reset and double drop reset are at the same time. So I saved a whole day of cantina energy (just spent so that it didn't overflow) and right before the reset, purchased 3 x 100 crystals. After reset, raided the mods battles with those energies, and purchased another 3 x 100 crystal and raided again. Spent 600 crystal in the space of 10 mins. LOL
  • Options
    Yup. I've spent the 800 for cantina refreshes. *sigh*. All this effort ($$) spent on the game and my guild still hasn't cleared HAAT.
  • Options
    It's kinda sad I just spent 2400 crystals just to get that image.
  • Options
    Once upon a time I was reffing cantina until 800. When it gets to 4 digits you kinda wanna slow down and start hitting the packs.