Speed Changes and Poe Dameron

Replies

• ^^^^^^lmao, BUMP
  • Good...good... let the hate flow through you...
    This should bring some diversity back in Arena. I approve of this whack-a-mole change!
  • Taiberius wrote: »
    Good...good... let the hate flow through you...
    This should bring some diversity back in Arena. I approve of this whack-a-mole change!

+1
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • I don't see Poe nerf as an apple refund option. B)
  • moongod wrote: »
    I don't see Poe nerf as an apple refund option. B)

It's ignorant to deny the fact that most of what I paid for with real money is now useless. Forget useless... Certainly not as described or promised. In face it's been beaten to death in debates.

That's a valid complaint. You can continue to spout off if you choose.
  • Gurley30 wrote: »
    Wazlinski wrote: »
    I am enjoying the arena a lot more since the poe speed change, BUT it's still not good towards people who researched Poe and the (potential) effect he would have on meta. It's not like heroes are easily farmed regarding cantina tokens /energy or credits for levelling + star + skill /item acquisition.

With all the "bad morale" regarding players of your game, which a good number fund your paybacks via IAPs, you guys aren't too good with giving goodwill to "us".

They seriously need to refund Cantina shipments spent on Poe over the last week.
    @Gurley30 Honestly I think i should be crying more than you right now because when the patch notes were released I was about to get my qgj to 6* but then saw the notes and decidedto get poe from scratch to 4*. So now i have a lvl 1 poe thats gathering dust until i think of how to use him, but you dont see me complaining on forums for 300 crystals a day for cantina refreshes and additional 50 to 100 crystals for shipment refreshes. So dude trust me your not the only one who got screwed but we all just move on.
  • MenaceTEC wrote: »
    moongod wrote: »

It's ignorant to deny the fact that most of what I paid for with real money is now useless. Forget useless... Certainly not as described or promised. In face it's been beaten to death in debates.

It is actually useless considering that it is a fake virtual toon in a fake virtual world.

For entertainment, yes it had value. But you clearly aren't entertained anymore, so you should probably go off in search of your next senseless purchases.
  • **** whiners are asking for refunds. Refund of what? TFA bundle? its not like you only got Poe in that bundle and you probably have spent all the crystals that came with it. Also, all the progress that you achieved in-game with Poe in hand cannot be taken back, like Arena crystals.
  • Well I paid money for mine. I'm not a F2P whiner.
  • All you people nagging at EA for nerfing Poe are complete dummies. You jus want refunds and bla bla. Yall know how OP the dude is, the minor nerf is fine, and maybe still not even fine. They're trying to make characters balanced, where at least all chars are useful to their own degree
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    it's a ways off, but I imagine arena will have qgj + Poe once the cap has been lifted enough to allow qgj's speed lead to affect all allies
    mighty chlorians
  • MenaceTEC wrote: »

It is actually useless considering that it is a fake virtual toon in a fake virtual world.

For entertainment, yes it had value. But you clearly aren't entertained anymore, so you should probably go off in search of your next senseless purchases.

Go troll elsewhere.
    The Poe nerf was not in the patch notes?????????

The WHOLE point of releasing patch notes is that this game requires an immense amount of time and planning!

So when you release the patch notes you are signaling to people HOW they can plan!

I dumped ALL my Cantina Resources into Poe based off of information YOU gave us! This is unbelievable - I spent MONEY on this and now it gets pulled out from under us without notice! Worse yet- it was pulled out from under us with a FALSE PRETENSE

I am done with this game if I don't get my cantina shipments back that I spent over the last 7 days on this character. This is unbelievable

You will never get any refunds for anything. For over a month they only paid me out 400 green gems for the entire galactic war, and it should have been 1200! So conservativly they owed me at least 40,000 (it also shorted me $ & shards but I couldn't prove it with screen shots) & it was a huge set back after I'd invested hard earned money. The real kind. They never reimbursed me a dime even after I proved the scenario with screen shots. They're straight up bandits. Unfortunately you can't invest trust in these people & since I've just stopped investing hard cash like I was before. They should be reported to consumer affairs; electronic property is still property.
  • If I had not spent any money and was a F2P leech I would not say anything about the changes. I wonder how many loud voices have never spent a dime?
    Anyone know how the refund process works for Apple?

I made a post about creditcard chargeback, they first merged it with another refund thread, then they altogether deleted that merged thread.

This is pathetic, it's like communism here, whatever you say they deem to be negative, they delete your post.
  • Asic wrote: »
    Makes sense overall for the balance of the game. Understood why certain people are upset but Poe still is useful - most of any toon with taunt.

The humility on the lack of communication shows empathy and hopefully adjustments are made to explain updates better in the future. In fairness, if a 1 point adjustment to speed was announced last week it wouldn't have changed a thing. This string is about to be full with flames. Then or now.

No, a geared up St Han now occupies top position easily. I'm glad I have both & old Ben ;)
  • I hope menace and gurley quit and CG/EA/APPLE charges you guys for wasting there time, wouldnt that be ironic :)
  • Taiberius wrote: »
    Good...good... let the hate flow through you...

+1
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • FatArtery wrote: »
    Gurley30 wrote: »
    Anyone know how the refund process works for Apple?

I made a post about creditcard chargeback, they first merged it with another refund thread, then they altogether deleted that merged thread.

This is pathetic, it's like communism here, whatever you say they deem to be negative, they delete your post.

Its an EA forum, not an Open forum. I talked crap about them too and it was deleted. It is, what it is.
  • GoaT1221 wrote: »
    I hope menace and gurley quit and CG/EA/APPLE charges you guys for wasting there time, wouldnt that be ironic :)

They said they were quitting, but so far they have failed to do it. Allegedly, their refund tickets are up, don't know why they are still here.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I don't agree with such fundamental changes to character and game mechanics without being informed. It's very unprofessional and disappointing. However, I like this Dev team more than any other Dev team In the 10 MMOs I've played. They truly seem to be trying to do their best at communicating and being transparent. They just can't seem to get it right.

That being said: lol at all those scrambling for refunds. Welcome to online gaming. Every online game I've ever played has nerfs to include the stealth variety. I spent thousands of cantina currency leveling my Poe. I lost all the crystals I spent money on in order to accomplish this like everyone else. What's your basis for claiming a refund? There isn't a single legitimate one that exists. Heck, the TOS even state that EA/CG has the right to make any change it wants without prior notice. You agreed to those TOS by logging in.
  • The dark side of the force is strong in this one. Hahaha....

Seriously guys, everyone make mistake. You can't expect everything's going to be perfect. Lets just move on and figure a way to make the best out of it.
  • Every time someone mentions meta change

The force kills a youngling

Please think of the younglings

Its still fastest highest damage wins..

What meta change??
  • I know what the next "OP" lineup is! :p

Can't wait to try it. ;)

The WHOLE point of releasing patch notes is that this game requires an immense amount of time and planning!

So when you release the patch notes you are signaling to people HOW they can plan!

I dumped ALL my Cantina Resources into Poe based off of information YOU gave us! This is unbelievable - I spent MONEY on this and now it gets pulled out from under us without notice! Worse yet- it was pulled out from under us with a FALSE PRETENSE

I am done with this game if I don't get my cantina shipments back that I spent over the last 7 days on this character. This is unbelievable

You will never get any refunds for anything. For over a month they only paid me out 400 green gems for the entire galactic war, and it should have been 1200! So conservativly they owed me at least 40,000 (it also shorted me $ & shards but I couldn't prove it with screen shots) & it was a huge set back after I'd invested hard earned money. The real kind. They never reimbursed me a dime even after I proved the scenario with screen shots. They're straight up bandits. Unfortunately you can't invest trust in these people & since I've just stopped investing hard cash like I was before. They should be reported to consumer affairs; electronic property is still property.

When Apple sees a flood of requests for the same reason it will be noticed. How many hundreds of refunds have been requested in the past hour?
  • GoaT1221 wrote: »
    I hope menace and gurley quit and CG/EA/APPLE charges you guys for wasting there time, wouldnt that be ironic :)

They said they were quitting, but so far they have failed to do it. Allegedly, their refund tickets are up, don't know why they are still here.

Cause I will stay until I see this through troll.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    Gurley30 wrote: »

When Apple sees a flood of requests for the same reason it will be noticed. How many hundreds of refunds have been requested in the past hour?

Maybe ten I bet. Not everyone is a drama queen
  • @MenaceTEC Why not just get your refund and leave the game and this forum? Whats the point of staying if all you have is complaints.
  • It is very unfortunate how speed has been changed.

The adjustments to Poe should have been made slowly and measured. Instead speed was turned on its head by both no longer having tiers and secondly by having leadership ability apply at start and they nerf Poe in almost every category on top of that. Everyone I can currently see at the top of my leaderboard has taken Poe out of the lineup. As a very small spender I don't have the resources to adjust quickly so I am stuck with Poe for another 3-4 weeks until I can star up qgj.

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    MenaceTEC wrote: »

I remember my first online game..... Seriously I do. It was SWG. I unlocked my Jedi after a 6 month grind and spent 4 more getting it to full template Jedi Knight in the FRS. Research this game and it's history to have an idea of what time and money being truly made worthless means before going off the deep end.
This discussion has been closed.