Looking for Shard Mates - Warrior iN, Skirge, SplitInfinity, Artus Fakkinaway

Hey guys,

Wanted to touch base and look at seeing when refreshes are so we don't end up all blowing each other out of the water (not that any of us manage to beat Warrior more than occasionally!)

Fire me a message on here, respond to the thread, or hit me up on line (Symon Phenix).

Replies

• Yo you need to tag cron as well he is probably one of the most active arena players. I am scoring european time greece. Meaning greenwich +2

• I managed to beat warrior twice with lots of luck and plenty of trying figuring out what to do. Then he just stepped up again and used double tank plus gearing up like crazy. Now he is even maxed ani as leader....totally unfair :p
  • I actually demolished the Ani comp team today. It's now back to Fishsticks lead, lol.

To my knowledge, you and I are the only two who have taken him out! Doubt things will change much until we get up to g10 Lvl ourselves.

I'm GMT -8, Bam GMT -6, Leroy is -5.

From watching the moves, Artus and SplitInfinity are -8 as well, and I'm pretty sure LegendarySuperSaiyan and Bumblebee are both GMT -6
  • I wont give any of you trouble but if you manage to sneak past me in your way up will be appreciated and will do the same for you.
  • Sorry for bringing you down sometimes trying to figure out EP he is really strong
  • No problem! I generally only care about getting bumped in the 2 hrs before payout,
  • skirge2000
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Now mate you did something you should not do. Bumping me during my arena ascension even changing your leader in order to kick me out. Now that is not good and will return the favor because i had a lot of chances to test my extra charges during your time and never even considered do any harm since we discussed it here. Anyway deal's off saluteeeeeeee
  • Warrior_TI
    99 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I just do my min 3 attacks for dailies and then at payout take back top. I dont care for the rest of the day if i am bumped :)
    Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • Hey everyone, just looking to connect. I don't challenge for the top spots, usually in the 30-50 range, but nice to connect with you all. I am GMT -8hrs.
  • Warrior_TI
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Anyone else on here??
    Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • DarthSigma checking in. ;)

GMT -2.
  • Yo!
    Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • Been a while... Is there a Discord server setup for our arena shard? If not, anyone interested in getting one setup? I have one for my ships arena shard and it's great to connect and know each other's payout times to try to help one another.
  • Warrior_TI
    99 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    :)
    Post edited by Warrior_TI on
    Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • EnderLevin, my Discord tag is EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341
  • BTW, I have watched some of the videos you have made Warrior. Very nice!
  • Would be nice if u can add me on discord as well. My in game is "erykgx" and discord "erykgx#9988".
  • Warrior_TI
    99 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Hi
    Post edited by Warrior_TI on
    Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • Howya shardmates!
    GMT -5