Hondo Ohnaka, Bossk, and Jango Fett character proposals

Three characters i came up with overnight that would help make scoundrels great again :tongue:
I want them to be powerful but not too OP, so let me know what you think!
Hondo Ohnaka (Dark Side, Attacker, Scoundrel)

Underhanded Attack (Basic):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Protection Down (new debuff). If the target had no protection, inflict Health Down instead.

Profitable Venue (Special, 4 turn cooldown):
All allies gain 30% turn meter, and Offense Up and Speed Up for 3 turns. Scoundrel allies are cleansed of all debuffs.

Kowakian Monkey Lizard Attack (Special, 3 turn cooldown):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Stun and Expose for 2 turns. This attack can not be evaded or resisted.

Pirate Captain (leader):
All scoundrel allies gain 5 speed and 5% offense for every other scoundrel ally.
Pirate Captain (leader ZETA):
All scoundrel allies gain 10 speed and 10% offense for every other scoundrel ally. In addition, whenever a scoundrel ally inflicts a debuff during their turn, also inflict Daze for 2 turns. This debuff cannot be resisted.

Bossk (Dark Side, Attacker, Scoundrel)

Relby V10 (Basic):
Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack does 10% more damage for each buff on the target.

Mini Grenades (Special, 3 turn cooldown):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict healing immunity and stagger for 3 turns. This attack cannot be evaded or resisted.

Dioxis Grenade (Special, 3 turn cooldown):
Deal special damage to all enemies and remove 20% turn meter. If any critical hits are scored, the enemy that was critically hit is staggered for 2 turns.

Trandoshan Regeneration (Unique):
Bossk recovers 25% of his max health at the start of his turn. In addition, he has +15% critical chance and +25% critical damage.

Jango Fett (Dark Side, Attacker, Scoundrel, Mandolorian)

Dual WESTAR-34 Pistols (Basic):
Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict tenacity down. This attack does double damage against Jedi targets.

Flamethrower (Special, 3 turn cooldown):
Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict burning for 3 turns. Jango gains Offense Up and Defense Up for 2 turns.

Jetpack Missile (Special, 4 turn cooldown)
Deal special damage to target enemy and damage equal to 35% of their max health. If this attack scores a critical hit, deal damage equal to 50% of their max health instead. This attack cannot be evaded, and enemies defeated by this attack cannot be revived.

Leader of the Mandolorians (Leader):
All mandolorian allies gain +15 speed and 25% offense.
Leader of the Mandolorians (Leader ZETA):
All mandolorian allies gain +30 speed and 50% offense. In addition, whenever a mandolorian scores a critical hit, all mandolorian allies gain 15% turn meter and recover 10% of their max health (limited to once per turn)

Perfect Soldier (Unique)
Jango Fett gains +20% critical chance and +30% accuracy. Whenever a scoundrel or mandolorian ally is damaged, Jango has a 25% to gain 50% turn meter and Offense Up for one turn.

Alright that was one heck of a thing to type. I know Jango and Bossk werent much but i was mostly focused on Hondo xD So tell me what you think, i'd love to hear some feedback! :smile:

Replies

• They all need Bounty Hunter Tags as well and can help get Bounty Hunters into the mix better with some bounty hunter synergy. Plus Hondo should have more than 10 speed added especially for a zeta. Lando already does 15, and there are a lot of others adding more.

However cant wait for more Bounty Hunters.
  • They all need Bounty Hunter Tags as well and can help get Bounty Hunters into the mix better with some bounty hunter synergy. Plus Hondo should have more than 10 speed added especially for a zeta. Lando already does 15, and there are a lot of others adding more.

However cant wait for more Bounty Hunters.

It does say for EACH scoundrel which means it could be +50 speed and plus 50% offense which is spectacular
    Three characters i came up with overnight that would help make scoundrels great again :tongue:

Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Protection Down (new debuff). If the target had no protection, inflict Health Down instead.

All allies gain 30% turn meter, and Offense Up and Speed Up for 3 turns. Scoundrel allies are cleansed of all debuffs.

Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Stun and Expose for 2 turns. This attack can not be evaded or resisted.

Pirate Captain (leader):
    All scoundrel allies gain 5 speed and 5% offense for every other scoundrel ally.
    All scoundrel allies gain 10 speed and 10% offense for every other scoundrel ally. In addition, whenever a scoundrel ally inflicts a debuff during their turn, also inflict Daze for 2 turns. This debuff cannot be resisted.

Relby V10 (Basic):
    Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack does 10% more damage for each buff on the target.

Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict healing immunity and stagger for 3 turns. This attack cannot be evaded or resisted.

Deal special damage to all enemies and remove 20% turn meter. If any critical hits are scored, the enemy that was critically hit is staggered for 2 turns.

Bossk recovers 25% of his max health at the start of his turn. In addition, he has +15% critical chance and +25% critical damage.

Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict tenacity down. This attack does double damage against Jedi targets.

Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict burning for 3 turns. Jango gains Offense Up and Defense Up for 2 turns.

Deal special damage to target enemy and damage equal to 35% of their max health. If this attack scores a critical hit, deal damage equal to 50% of their max health instead. This attack cannot be evaded, and enemies defeated by this attack cannot be revived.

All mandolorian allies gain +30 speed and 50% offense. In addition, whenever a mandolorian scores a critical hit, all mandolorian allies gain 15% turn meter and recover 10% of their max health (limited to once per turn)

Perfect Soldier (Unique)
    Jango Fett gains +20% critical chance and +30% accuracy. Whenever a scoundrel or mandolorian ally is damaged, Jango has a 25% to gain 50% turn meter and Offense Up for one turn.

Alright that was one heck of a thing to type. I know Jango and Bossk werent much but i was mostly focused on Hondo xD So tell me what you think, i'd love to hear some feedback! :smile:

Pirate Captain (leader):

Relby V10 (Basic):

Perfect Soldier (Unique)

for Hondo and Bossk u seemed to have hit it right on the head for what id expect(but you probably Bossk's ability ideas for battlefront didn't ya XD) and for Jango you also did good tho i'd like to see more bounty hunter synergy and maybe a call assist for Zam on one of the attacks but otherwise this is spectacular
  • I forgot to add bounty hunter tags, that is a very good point. Only Jango and Bossk would get them though xD
  • I forgot to add bounty hunter tags, that is a very good point. Only Jango and Bossk would get them though xD

because who needs a bounty hunter tag when u are just awesome
  • smninja73 wrote: »
    I forgot to add bounty hunter tags, that is a very good point. Only Jango and Bossk would get them though xD

because who needs a bounty hunter tag when u are just awesome

Hahahaha fair point xD I would edit my post to add those tags buuuuuut ive heard of what happens to edited posts on this forum, lol
  • Missed the per toon, that would be a crazy boost then, I would not mind as I would want to run Bounty Hunters.

As much as I would want Hondo to be a Bounty Hunter, I can see him not getting it, he more just the scoundrel. However I do want him to get a capital ship with Scoundrel synergy
  • Missed the per toon, that would be a crazy boost then, I would not mind as I would want to run Bounty Hunters.

As much as I would want Hondo to be a Bounty Hunter, I can see him not getting it, he more just the scoundrel. However I do want him to get a capital ship with Scoundrel synergy

Giant frisbee capitol ship xD
  • galen007
    36 posts Member
    Sounds like good ideas. However I have a couple of coments about jango:
    - I don't like the double damage to jedi idea. It is easy enough to kill jedi in this game. Besides jango had to run away from one jedi and was killed by anotherone. He does not desserve anti-jedi advantage.
    - About "leader of mandalorians" It doesn't fit eather. Jango was a renegade. That would be an hability for Pre Vizla, for example. I would change that for a bounty hunter leader habiltiy.

All the rest is awsome. Good work.