HELP me build my squads- dark, light, arena??

alphym
0 posts Member
So to give you all an idea of my characters here is a long long list.

7* darth sidious

5* Luminara, windu

4* Poe, chewie, phasma, tarkin, vader, consular, talia, ima gun di, plo koon, qui gon, savage, Ackbar

3* Royal Guard, asajj, dooku, jawa, IG86, Cad bane

2* nightsister a/i, ahsoka, geo soldier, first order storm, tie fighter pilot, biggs, jedi guardian, ugnaught

1* ewok s, snowtroop, clone sgt, coruscant under. first order TIE. megatrooper

I mainly use
Sidious
Luminara
Chewie
Mace Windu
Ima Gun Di
Talia
Consular
Royal guard
Poe

BUT I'm so indecisive and I have recently re-downloaded this game, I deleted it after a MASSIVE game changing update ages ago. trying to really get back up to speed and struggling. not sure how I should move forward from here.

Help? I used to be in the top ranks using a squad that ceases to be as effective anymore, there is a lot more competition now (fine by me!) and the game is more complex which is great, again just trying to get up to speed.

Replies

• WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options
    U need a tank badly .. RG might work in the short run but you should consider Baze or Shore down the road.

Anyway, if I were you I'd just go dark side and use Vader, Sid, Savage, TFP and RG for now since you already have them in the works
  • Ruivussan
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Hi! Good luck with your team. Vader, Sidious, Lumina, Qui Gon and Windu should get you some decent Galactic War and Arena payouts. Just keep gearing and leveling them. Buy some Stormtrooper Han stuff from Arena. Get yourself a Boba Fett. Get yourself 5 decent Scoundrels, Rebels, and Empire groups and live the high life.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Dont gear chewbacca please lol. He really isn't good. For a tank get ST han from arena