Name one character or ship you think needs a buff.

Prev1
ItsJarJarBinkz
2494 posts Member
edited May 2017
i would say Lobot needs a buff.

Replies

• Heezyyyy
    95 posts Member
    General Grievous could use a buff and a ship
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Mace for sure
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Just one? Prob Grievous or Yoda
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Grievous, he should be OP when hes so slow to farm.. (schh, I have him at 7*) o:)
  • Mace, definitely. He's on my arena team but honestly, he doesn't put out as much damage as I'd like. He'll stay on my arena team until I can either zeta QGJ or get JKA up and running.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Mace
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    chaze needs a buff desperately as well as 5s ship. imortal realm buff is about to land for chaze and 5s, as well as kill at sight butff worth min 50K+ hp and going up with each kill up to 10,000K+ hp max. It is needed to balance the game as other toons are getting more powerful and nasty. Biggs ship should get all these bonuses if hanging around with 5s as well. And there should be permanent neft against all nerfs initiated by this game correction.
  • Darth Vader's T/A X1 seems really weak. Every time I see him on somebody else's team I target him and he's down in 2 shots. Even Imperial TIE Fighter is tougher than that, and that just seems wrong.
  • Most desperately? Mace Windu..
    While we're at it.... Where is anakins ship?!?! Wasnt he like the best starfighter Pilot in the galaxy, and a cunning warrior (so sayeth Obi wan)?
  • Grievous for sure, he has the coolest character model and the most lackluster skills.
  • Mace is a joke compared to the legendary badass he's supposed to represent. Plo Koon is also in sad shape. What's his purpose? There's characters who can dispel the entire enemy team with one skill, so his one niche is laughable. At least Eeth Koth can occasionally stun people
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Grievous for both. I think at least 70% of the people on the forums agree that Grievous should be #1 priority for a rework. Mace is 2nd :)
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Grevious foe sho. Mace too. Some others that people don't really think about is cad bane, greedo, old Ben, and basically every separatist except dooku, b2, and sun fac.
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    I also say Mace. The only one to best Sid/Palp is not nearly what he should be. I love his ship though.

Grievous is a given as well.

For honorable mention, I'd also say Cad Bane. He's way too cool to be so meh.
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    i would say Lobot needs a buff.

He at least needs synergy with Lando :p
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Darth Vader's T/A X1 seems really weak. Every time I see him on somebody else's team I target him and he's down in 2 shots. Even Imperial TIE Fighter is tougher than that, and that just seems wrong.

It's actually one of the better ships. I like to hide him behind Biggs' taunt. Inflicting target lock every time on his basic is really nice. I rarely use his secondary ability though as it gets resisted too often, so not reliable enough. Maybe the potency could get a tweak? My ship is 6* with a maxed out Vader including 5* mods as well.

For me, i'd like to see a buff of Grievous more than anyone as I miss using droids, and I'd like for them to be competitive again. The Empire reworks were a total bust to me.
  • Anakin
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    ......................... (insert any of ur top char here).
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    There's so many actually in need of a buff.

I'll go with ZAM

zam has the worse AI like ever in this game and is just in need of some dire work
  • Mace.
  • Baze and TIE (give it better dodge). /s

(the /s stands for 'sarcasm')
  • i think rebels need a HUGE buff.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Mace Windu

Cad Bane

Mace Windu

Plo Koon

Mace Windu

Assaj Ventress

Mace Windu

General Grievous

MACE flippin' WINDU!!! :s
  • SWGAMER6
    539 posts Member
    All good...but I have to say Han Solo. They need to do something with him to compensate for all the work it takes to get him. I say make him and a rebel Chewie the next Chaze and make them the crew of the OT Falcon.
  • The robot with the grievance
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Cherrut.
    He doesn't work on his own
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Grievous
    Mace
    Plo
    All of the separatists

"Because I'm Batman"-me
  • GG rework and given he a ship pls