No zetas, no General Kenobi, still getting #1 in arena.

Prev1
Nuttygunner
243 posts Member
edited May 2017
https://imgur.com/gallery/6wFh0

Not my account, but I'm sure a 4* chaze can still make it up the ladder to #1.

Edit dec2015/jan2016 shard
Post edited by Nuttygunner on

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Is this another nerf chaze thread?
  • Mzee wrote: »

Who even knows anymore xD
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    o:) good job
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    This seems impossible. I beat that exact team many times during the week and I battle for high 30s to low 50s everyday.

I am on a launch shard but you're not breaking top 50 without a zeta. Not breaking top 25 without multiple. Definitely not without having all your guys maxed out completely.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    This seems impossible. I beat that exact team many times during the week and I battle for high 30s to low 50s everyday.

I am on a launch shard but you're not breaking top 50 without a zeta. Not breaking top 25 without multiple. Definitely not without having all your guys maxed out completely.

The person has only won 2500 galactic war battles. Not even a full year, so they are in a much newer shard than you.

• on a young shard its easy, i do it often and only have 4 star DN and no zetas

https://swgoh.gg/u/prowlergram/
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    edited May 2017

You're using Chaze. This isn't impressive. If anything it's more inclination how broken the duo is. Thanks for adding fuel to the fire.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member

You're using Chaze. This isn't impressive. If anything it's more inclination how broken the duo is. Thanks for adding fuel to the fire.

+1
  • How old is this shard?

Dec 2015. Lots more wedges coming back. He just runs old school rebels still.
  • How much speed your Rex has?
  • Brigger wrote: »

The person has only won 2500 galactic war battles. Not even a full year, so they are in a much newer shard than you.

We're a Dec 2015 shard. Lots of wedges coming back usually with GK in there somewhere. Just a testament that he can be up there without gk
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Brigger wrote: »

We're a Dec 2015 shard. Lots of wedges coming back usually with GK in there somewhere. Just a testament that he can be up there without gk
    ...but not without Chaze.

Right?
  • I'm on a Nov 16 shard and rebels are still well represented in the top 50. Top 1 at my payout time is a Wedge lead, Biggs, Chaze and R2.

There is a top 10 player with GK (he is a whale) and I've never seen him at the top position.

Some whales got onto the Sith bandwagon super quickly after the release, got SA, ST and DN at 7* and they are now stuck in the 10s, sometimes falling to the 20s where I face them.

Right?

We still have tons of zaul leads, a few zaders, a couple zeta qgj making a comeback. This is a very free to play friendly team.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member

Right?

We still have tons of zaul leads, a few zaders, a couple zeta qgj making a comeback. This is a very free to play friendly team.
    For the record, I use Zaul at #1 in a mountain of Chaze, partly thanks to some great RNG with speed mods. It can win on offense. However, that last bit disturbs me. The fact that these teams on your shard needed to make a comeback. At any point, did Chaze ever need to make a comeback? Really, was there a point where they were never in the top 20 whatsoever?

Wedge and Biggs 'coming back' isn't exactly good news either. With ATF on the corner, we're seeing the same old bland, boring rubbish kicking in the door again. There are so many characters in this game. So much opportunity for this game to have a broad spectrum or at least a mid-sized variety (that doesn't even exist anymore) in arena.

Guys, do you really find this enjoyable? Playing the same teams over and over again?

Legit question.

Right?

For the record, I use Zaul at #1 in a mountain of Chaze, partly thanks to some great RNG with speed mods. It can win on offense. However, that last bit disturbs me. The fact that these teams on your shard needed to make a comeback. At any point, did Chaze ever need to make a comeback? Really, was there a point where they were never in the top 20 whatsoever?

Wedge and Biggs 'coming back' isn't exactly good news either. With ATF on the corner, we're seeing the same old bland, boring rubbish kicking in the door again. There are so many characters in this game. So much opportunity for this game to have a broad spectrum or at least a mid-sized variety (that doesn't even exist anymore) in arena.

Guys, do you really find this enjoyable? Playing the same teams over and over again?

Legit question.

Well I really think Chaze was a mistake from the devs and kills the game but I have to say that on a newer shard there is more diversity now in arena than when I started. You see more combos now - even some mixes between Empire and Chaze etc.
  • Sunnyred
    66 posts Member

Right?

Legit question.

+1 I know the feeling man. Avoid the crowd and do your own thing if others won't. At least that way you do get some variation.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Mzee wrote: »

Aren't they all?

One of the current very strong metas:
    Rex, Chirrut,Baze, GK, Nihilus

No zetas needed, good team that can easily hang top 10. And I'm on a November '15 shard. Mine are maxed now but I have been using it since baze 6*, Chirrut 5*, nihilus 5*.

So it is possible, and many teams up there are single zeta teams.
  • https://imgur.com/gallery/6wFh0

A jedi team with zzR2 can destroy Chaze teams. A sith team with zMaul and DN can destroy Chaze teams. That right there is two team alone that can beat chaze teams. So how is it you think chaze is broken? Oh i get it you are not using a jedi/r2 or a sith team in arena these days. So what? Do you think every single toon in this game is supposed to beat the meta? Guess what? That is never gonna happen. No matter how much you people cry about Chaze..they are 100% here to stay and aint going nowhere. Now maybe a new meta will come out and Chaze will simply dissappear like Poe/Droids and Dodge/dooku along with Rey and Wiggs..but one thing is for certain...no amount of crying, complaining, boohooing, shouting, threatening to quit or any dumb nonsense like that is gonna remove Chaze from this game.

Quick tip: dont mash buttons..learn to read, learn to play.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    that guy doesn't seem to like GW very much xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member

A jedi team with zzR2 can destroy Chaze teams. A sith team with zMaul and DN can destroy Chaze teams. That right there is two team alone that can beat chaze teams. So how is it you think chaze is broken? Oh i get it you are not using a jedi/r2 or a sith team in arena these days. So what? Do you think every single toon in this game is supposed to beat the meta? Guess what? That is never gonna happen. No matter how much you people cry about Chaze..they are 100% here to stay and aint going nowhere. Now maybe a new meta will come out and Chaze will simply dissappear like Poe/Droids and Dodge/dooku along with Rey and Wiggs..but one thing is for certain...no amount of crying, complaining, boohooing, shouting, threatening to quit or any dumb nonsense like that is gonna remove Chaze from this game.

Quick tip: dont mash buttons..learn to read, learn to play.
    Hey I beat Chaze, so I guess your post is neutered? They're still unbalanced. What are you trying to accomplish with your (usual) asinine posts? You never add anything of substance to any thread. Are you a troll? Are you doing this because your rambling gets you off?

Really, there can't be any other reason why your posts are as awful as they are and generally unrelated nonsense.

Is there?
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Must be a new arena server. My droid team can beat that team lol
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    I am in a December 2015 shard and get rank 1 with jedi like a boss B)
  • I really can't get how beatable as they are, 2 toons having the abilities of a full squad is okay with anyone. Asanine truth guy up there has the correct point, in that they're not going to go anywhere. On the flip side, that doesn't make it a good thing. FulAhsTan is going to be plowing through... and all she's going to do it get plopped right there with Chaze to take advantage of all their buffs to get her bonus hits.

Maul and Co. is all rng and a gimmick, rex and co is a survival tactic, zvader is a wish and a prayer, while 'protect the nihilus' battle is best done with the duo in question. But Chaze is brutal 5 man team that lets you add-in 3 MORE toons.

This isn't #nerfrey here. She wasn't a team. Wiggs was never a team, nor was Poe or dukes. They were tough toons in their time. The problem is exactly that Chaze makes a full team between them.

You defend all you want because it's beatable. But this... "they are 100% here to stay and aint going nowhere." That's just it. They're going 'nowhere.' It's been chaze since they were released and as they add toons that will work great with them --- it will continue to be chaze.

#RebelGalaxy
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

This.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Hello Nutty.
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member

Edit dec2015/jan2016 shard

So why are u posting dude if not ur account or experience? And ur not sure of what? And where? And in what shard? U just a little troll...
  • Add R2's Number crunch zeta to your setup(If you have R2, and Access to zetas) and you'd be in top 10 for awhile, probably another 3-6 months unless rebel meta finally ends.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Lol, i just noticed... That's not even his own account!!

Also, i came here to see if there was no Chaze in that team... Now, THAT would be impressive. No big deal though...