New Speed Ratings

Prev1
bigspring78
99 posts Member
edited February 2016
After a few cracks at it, these stats appear to be correct now that:
  1. Leader abilities count in 1st turn
  2. Poe's speed was nerfed from 143 to 142.
  3. Added preliminary Yoda stats.

If there are any mistakes please reply and I'll fix.

And for the record, I only just compiled these stats, the great @Kylven and his amazing website (http://www.swgohcantina.com/) actually provided the data!

t4JVDCe.png
QD7UiNA.png

Download the spreadsheet here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5l2vq464gas8vh/SWGoH Speed Stats.xlsx?dl=0
Post edited by bigspring78 on

Replies

• Welcome to the forum, it looks accurate to me!
  • Thanks! Do you know if those abilities apply to the leaders themselves? Seems vague.
  • Thanks! Do you know if those abilities apply to the leaders themselves? Seems vague.

I have read that they do if they are in the leader position.. Still I have also read that Poe is OP and well, you know.. :D

(I really think they do)

• It does.

I have qgj as lead and he goes first every time.

Also in another post they said they were looking at it because the leader speed seems to be giving more a buff than supposed to be. Lumi and old Ben are all going before poe and that shouldn't be the case.
  • Dont see Ben on the list :neutral:
  • Dont see Ben on the list :neutral:

Shoot my bad, he would be 135. Between FOO and Datcha.
  • Also, Poggle won't get the Speed buff from Lobot, as he lacks a "Droid" tag.
  • So now that leader abilities are being applied on the first round, that means a lot of new characters are now able to be faster than Poe with the right leader. I tried to do the math. Is this right?

hazxAjG.png

Great job with the table! I didn't know Lobot can boost Poggle. I thought he only boosts droids

• Breetai wrote: »
    It does.

I have qgj as lead and he goes first every time.

Also in another post they said they were looking at it because the leader speed seems to be giving more a buff than supposed to be. Lumi and old Ben are all going before poe and that shouldn't be the case.

I saw that too, but I think these stats would still stand... I hope anyway.
  • pogglebot OP
  • As others have pointed out, Poggle does not get a speed bonus from Lobot.

Also, I believe Lobot can get to level 7 leader ability at level 70 which adds 25 speed to droids. Can anyone confirm this?
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Hope it stays this way but not double
  • Ah my mistake on poggle. I took these stats from swgoh cantina, and I don't run him so don't have first hand experience.

Well, this is kind of encouraging, anyway. Poe can be beat with a lot of different combos I feel like.
  • bigspring78
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Edited OP to fix Poggle/Ben, include full list.
    Post edited by bigspring78 on
  • where are the other nightsisters and the others empire allies, i think an empire team would be great
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Hotrh rebel scout is one speed point away of being God.
  • Still a nice list man. Wish I had 7* vader
  • I really don't understand how Darth Sidious , the freaking Emperor doesn't have an Empire tag :(
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • Great job!!
    May the force be with you
  • eBitzu wrote: »
    I really don't understand how Darth Sidious , the freaking Emperor doesn't have an Empire tag :(

I think their is an emperor Palpatine character coming eventually. You fight him as a boss in light side 7.
    I really don't understand how Darth Sidious , the freaking Emperor doesn't have an Empire tag :(

My guess is Dual Saber Sid is the Clone Wars incarnation, before the Empire, and eventually they will release Emperor Palpatine (the character model is already in the late light side mission) with an Empire tag.
  • Nice work man, seems correct. This would mean Leia is to crack turn 6! eek!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Orion_Lighter
    16 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I doff my cap to you sir.

Any way to let us grab a copy of this... Perhaps a link to Google sheets? :D
    Post edited by Orion_Lighter on

Because this Darth Sidious is from the Clone Wars, before he was an emperor
    :wink:
  • Poe speed is 142
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Poe has 142 speed, tho
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Also, most people have 't noticed how Poe's time meter manipukation was utterlyndestroyed. All those chara that gonright before him are not even 15% into their turn 2 time meters. So Poe effect is that it only affects slower chars.

For example, Poe taunt turn meter reduction affects QGJ in 8 speed only under Eeth. That's all there is to reduce. So QGJ cannot be even less affected by it. If Poe ever lives to taunt and reduce his time meter, QGJ atill goes before him the next turn, with 8 speed points ahead of QGJ.

Acrually, think abouit it: ANY char that now goes before Poe's turn, gets their second turn before Poe gets his second. Since an IG-88 is so close to Poe, this also means that even with taunt, Poe didn't help IG-88 vs ANY of the chars faster than Poe - thise chars never go after IG-88 on the second turn. They will all go first. The TM reduction grants no advantage whatsoever for any char faster than Poe.

The only impact is for chars SLOWER than Poe but Faster than the char that Poe is trying to help. Eg. letting maybe an IG-86 fire before a Luminara...

Welcome to high speed meta on steroids and the utter and complete anihilation of the only working tank in the game for competitive arena.
  • ZarAzi
    249 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    142 speed for Poe

Nicely compiled! :)
  • So now that leader abilities are being applied on the first round, that means a lot of new characters are now able to be faster than Poe with the right leader. I tried to do the math. Is this right?

Z2AaOrk.png
    JAREbsU.png

Poe is 142 not 143. Otherwise accurate.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    lol these trolls. He posted this before Poe changes lol