A Superlative Funhouse for the Refuse of SWGoH - Intergalactic Space Slugs Recruitment Thread!!!

124Next

Replies

• c3pe0n
    120 posts Member

This might be a good time to mention, although most slugs have a highly refined pseudoceribelum, some of them are as dumb as a collection of nickelback albums.

thats giving me about 5 cents credit....Thanks @Widget_gaget
  • Hey, well that will do it!
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • This might be a good time to mention, although most slugs have a highly refined pseudoceribelum, some of them are as dumb as a collection of nickelback albums.

Is that more or less dumb than Journey's Greatest Hits? Regardless, a wet match in a damp cave
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • This might be a good time to mention, although most slugs have a highly refined pseudoceribelum, some of them are as dumb as a collection of nickelback albums.

Is that more or less dumb than Journey's Greatest Hits? Regardless, a wet match in a damp cave

I would be at a loss if I have to chose between the two. They are equally awful.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • You guys are tagging the wrong @Widget_gadget @Widget_gaget is dead. Imagine all the salty messages @Widget_gaget is getting though!
  • Salty, and delicious!
  • Salty, and delicious!

@Widget_gaget is dead, long live @Widget_gadget
  • Yeah Ders, looks like we woke him up. How about that avatar though? We need more slug superheros for sure. My apologies @Widget_gaget , you can go back to being dead now.
  • Yeah Ders, looks like we woke him up. How about that avatar though? We need more slug superheros for sure. My apologies @Widget_gaget , you can go back to being dead now.

SALT HIM ETERNAL!

#SlugRevolution #MyOtherMolluskIsACephalopod
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Now THIS may be a good time to announce we have a third guild forming. Another iteration of slugdom. The space slugs are surprisingly serious as guilds go, space slugs grunt squad is a more casual guild, and the new guild SPACE SLUGS DERP SQUAD is quite possibly the least managed and casual of guilds. Low level, no level, anything goes. No discord required, we don't even need you to communicate. Just be there for the raids (which have no rules) it's pure chaos! Just the way we like it. If you're interested in any of our guilds please let us know. Heck, let us know if you are even reading this. It would make us feel good about ourselves that we at least entertained someone.
  • Pariah_Anathema
    312 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    That's right, kitten noobs alts and deviants welcome!

#SlugEmpire
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • I would say deviants are encouraged, actually. There are 1000 guilds full of normal people if you're into that.
  • Hit
  • Can't believe its been almost a year in the sluglife!
  • Oh and if anyone knows me then you'll know deviants are welcome
  • Though i may be the one slug to push the limits
  • vile, repugnant, and pugnacious.. I love it.
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Space cats. Go home. Your slug
  • Hey hey hey space porkers! Rumor is, the axe is coming down on a few slugs in the main guild. If you are HAAT ready player looking to upgrade from your underperforming guild hit us up! The worst we can say is yes.
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Don't do it. It's a trap!
  • marriagetrap2.jpg
  • Hey hey hey space porkers! Rumor is, the axe is coming down on a few slugs in the main guild. If you are HAAT ready player looking to upgrade from your underperforming guild hit us up! The worst we can say is yes.

That's right folks, if you are looking for an hAAT raid guild, have the roster to do some damage, and can make 600 energy a day, please contact @Ztyle @Widget_gadget or me @Pariah_Anathema We use Discord, so be on it or ready to join!

#SlugWorld #IntergalacticSpaceSlugs #SluggingHAAT #Slugpocalypse
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Forum Guidelines
    The goal of these forums is to create a community for players that is helpful, friendly, and allows them to give feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. Posts that do not contribute to any of the above are subject to removal per the judgment of forum staff.

Keep it PG
    This is an all ages forum which is open to all Players, so keep it PG. Any topics, commentary or content that are overtly sexual in nature or deemed inappropriate will be removed.

Please refrain from breaking forum guidelines.
  • 416i53jL75L._SX355_.jpg

killer_slug_by_debelialex-d4ro7r5.jpg

• LJpeebs
    13 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Humph
    #sluglife
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    2 spots has opened up in main guild, as you can see in this thread, we are a bunch of drunk immature slugs, using a lot of R rated words, but we take the game serious and we use Discord app
    If you are interested to join us please PM me
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Space slugs are currently full, but our B and C squads are always looking for players as we promote them to the A team. Please PM if interested.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    I have just compartmentalized our Discord server, so if you are curious about who we are then swing by
    https://discord.gg/UgVankx
    :warning: Offensive material might occur :warning:
    We are after all
    0l5Z99P.jpg
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Offensive? Not sure what you mean by that, but DO NOT click on the NSFW tab....
  • Widget_gadget
    875 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    One slot open in the intergalactic space slugs. Please PM with ally code. We are looking for players with at least 50 7* characters. We would rather promote from our other guilds, but are open to external players that can adapt to the slug life.
This discussion has been closed.