How to beat this GW team?

Riktoven
144 posts Member
GK, Chaze, DN, Zarris.

Zarris is ruining this for me.

Baze is dead, but I do not know how to tackle this team that heals on crit with my remaining roster.

Do I honestly need to rearrange mods to get rid of any crit chance bonuses? DN is dead, so his lead is out (was the only way I could kill one of them, and of course Baze taunts when annihilate is ready).

DN, Zavage, SA, sith trooper and B2 are dead.

EP or Sidious would solve this if they didn't cleanse everytime anyone got shocked or healing immunity on them.

I managed to kill Kenobi once, but retreated later in the battle, and now I am regretting that because I have not been able to do it again.

I am still shocked that I can hit Kenobi with a wiggs blast and watch him get more health out of it than he had before being shot. I don't think I have anyone else left alive that can hit as hard as that, but I don't know a way to make those not crit.

Replies

• If your Wiggs is losing ground on a triple shot they probably aren't geared terribly high. Do you have QGJ? He works well with a rebel squad and if you can take down GKs taunt and give your team offence up a triple shot should be able to clear someone out.
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    Qui Gon worked, you rock, and saved me a phone.
  • Hey, I just realized I recognize your name from arena. My IGN is The Motarp.
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    Oh hey, sorry for focusing on you. Zader teams tend to be easier for me to handle than the GK/Chaze teams....I hate Chaze.
  • Riktoven wrote: »
    Oh hey, sorry for focusing on you. Zader teams tend to be easier for me to handle than the GK/Chaze teams....I hate Chaze.

I can still almost always beat you on offence. Maul is the better arena lead if you have the SA to go with him, but put a zeta on your Vader and you should pretty much never have trouble with GW again.
  • Riktoven wrote: »

I can still almost always beat you on offence. Maul is the better arena lead if you have the SA to go with him, but put a zeta on your Vader and you should pretty much never have trouble with GW again.

Mo has a good point there
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    7/20 :-(

This is what I get for not sacrificing a goat to appease RNGesus.
  • I think it takes more than a goat, just my suspicions of course lol
  • Do you have Nilly?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Nihilus lead is great for anti-zBarris
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    I use a combination of people. Usually it will take a couple tries but i beat this one today with one of these teams.

EP (L)
    Zader
    RG
    Boba Fett
    Rex

or

EP (L)
    Zader
    RG
    Boba Fett
    TFP

or