Yoda rework

Robi
103 posts Member
only rework would be his first special also being able to copy taunt. Im noot sure about you guys but I barely use that first special ability of his. Maybe allowing the ability to steal taunt could add an interesting twist and a better use of that ability.

Replies

• Make one of the squishest characters taunt, doesn't that make him worse?
  • Honestly, Id be happy with it if it had a bit more damage. Once geared & Zeta'ed, Yoda is quite useful.
  • Robi
    103 posts Member
    on gear 11 with nice mods he is not so squishy
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    yoda is perfectly fine how he is.
  • Robi
    103 posts Member
    maybe with the addition of little more health and offense, but i do believe taunt steal should be nice.
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Robi wrote: »
    maybe with the addition of little more health and offense, but i do believe taunt steal should be nice.

That's where the mods come in though, I agree, no rework is needed.
  • Robi
    103 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    am I the only one who doesnt really use his first special (in the arena)?
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Why would stealing Taunt be useful??? Yoda is squishy even with G11. And if he shares taunt with all your toons... None of them are Taunting... I do find retribution given by Yoda does not appear to work correctly...

Might be nice if Yoda got tm for each buff stolen...
  • Robi
    103 posts Member
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    Why would stealing Taunt be useful??? Yoda is squishy even with G11. And if he shares taunt with all your toons... None of them are Taunting... I do find retribution given by Yoda does not appear to work correctly...

Might be nice if Yoda got tm for each buff stolen...

good point, forgot about giving taunt to everybody, anyways if that taunt steal would lock only to him id use it.. to kind of sacrifice him but with the basic foresight gain and if he is fast he wouldnt die as fast

• I could have sworn he used to copy taunt like 6 months ago? Unless I'm thinking of retribution? Either way I don't use him enough (yet) to notice.
  • This would be horrible for him. He is very valuable for a Jedi team and the last thing I'd want from him is to intentionally force attacks towards him when he can die absurdly fast.
  • Rystarvz
    85 posts Member
    Having him copy taunt is VERY bad, would you want taunt on your Rex? He is your Tenacity giving toon, you dont want him targeted.

If you want to rework anything make his Battle Meditation a cleanse along with buff share. Otherwise really you can just leave him as is, he is a solid toon.