Cant wait for the Redacted event!

Replies

• Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Tannjam wrote: »
    What if "Redacted" is a subtle hint at the next character release?

Kamino was "redacted" from the Jedi Archive. The cloning project was "shrouded in secrecy"....

I'm calling Jango Fett.

May be... but also could mean the approaching for new clones... or the missing Jedi master Syfo Dyas

Or Shaak Ti perhaps?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Tannjam wrote: »
    What if "Redacted" is a subtle hint at the next character release?

Kamino was "redacted" from the Jedi Archive. The cloning project was "shrouded in secrecy"....

I'm calling Jango Fett.

I think you just nailed it.
  • Oh my bad the other Grandmaster, forgot about that event since I've had him a while. Grandmaster Luke giving me a hardcore stare-down right now.
  • Stop looking for "alternative facts" guys!
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Stop looking for "alternative facts" guys!

It is what the masses do best.
  • Oh my bad the other Grandmaster, forgot about that event since I've had him a while. Grandmaster Luke giving me a hardcore stare-down right now.
    I did the same thing. I haven't seen that event in like 9 months so I forgot what it was called :D
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    I'm calling Jango Fett, with a Separarist Faction Pass, plus the addition of Clone helmets.

And it will be a GLORIOUS DAY!!!
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Now if it is Jango and we get all that I've said...

Are we gonna need Separatists toons to unlock him or Clones?

I bet Clones.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

I bet Clones.

That would be cool, but there are only 5 clones and one of them is farmable only on hard battles. I don't think jango will be a 5* toon, but he'll probably be a 4* or 3*. If jango is released, I hope they also rework mace and grevious alongside all the other bad separatist and republic characters.
  • Woot! If we need clones I'm all geared up 7* and maxed out
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

I bet Clones.

That would be cool, but there are only 5 clones and one of them is farmable only on hard battles. I don't think jango will be a 5* toon, but he'll probably be a 4* or 3*. If jango is released, I hope they also rework mace and grevious alongside all the other bad separatist and republic characters.

All you need is 5 though. I can't see any other faction being needed, unless they have it OPEN. Which I would assume not.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Either way, I have over 20k crystals ready to go if it's him.

I bought a vault on May 4 for the bonus crystals and I've been keeping the balance at 20k until the fan fav is announced.

If it's Jango, he gets ALL.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Woot! If we need clones I'm all geared up 7* and maxed out

Nice. Mine are at 6 star but I'm farming every single day.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member

I bet Clones.

All you need is 5 though. I can't see any other faction being needed, unless they have it OPEN. Which I would assume not.

But you forget, this is a "redacted" event, so if jango is in an event it'll be different than anything we've seen before.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Maybe you can use Clones AND Separatists?

That'll make the pool larger.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    My predictions:

Jango Fett
    Separatists Faction Pass
    Possible rework of some Separatists, namely Grevious
    Clone helmets
    Separatist Capital Ship, since we have two light side and only one dark side. And if we are being balanced, we have a rebel ship vs Empire, but only a Republic, no Separatist ship to balance it.

All it will be awesome. I hope most of that is true.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Maybe you use bounty hunters or scoundrels. Or maybe it's just "galactic republic" toons. I'd like for it to be clones but every faction that has been in a yoda style event has had at least 10 characters. I just don't think that clones will be the characters to unlock jango if he's released
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    My predictions:

Jango Fett
    Separatists Faction Pass
    Clone helmets
    Separatist Capital Ship, since we have two light side and only one dark side. And if we are being balanced, we have a rebel ship vs Empire, but only a Republic, no Separatist ship to balance it.

That all does sound awesome, but it would be awesomer if they released droideka with everything
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Maybe you use bounty hunters or scoundrels. Or maybe it's just "galactic republic" toons. I'd like for it to be clones but every faction that has been in a yoda style event has had at least 10 characters. I just don't think that clones will be the characters to unlock jango if he's released

Yeah, you're right. Galactic Republic would widen the pool, and also make sense.

But Clones fit that.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    My predictions:

Jango Fett
    Separatists Faction Pass
    Clone helmets

That all does sound awesome, but it would be awesomer if they released droideka with everything

Agreed! That would be awesome. Like maybe Jango comes with a couple of "genetic" toons like Nihilius did.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    My predictions:

Jango Fett
    Separatists Faction Pass
    Clone helmets

Agreed! That would be awesome. Like maybe Jango comes with a couple of "genetic" toons like Nihilius did.

Kid boba?
  • Nerf redacted
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    There's no "st" on the 18 in your pic.

Why would they go back and put it in?

Unless your doc is a fake.
  • Heh..."best clone squad". That's funny.
  • Aronael
    30 posts Member
    I could do with Jango, but the other valid point I've seen has been Thrawn. "Shrouded in secrecy" would go along with calling something "Redacted".
    Originally at https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/6erpg9/there_is_no_doubt_the_redacted_event_is_thrawns/
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Aronael wrote: »
    I could do with Jango, but the other valid point I've seen has been Thrawn. "Shrouded in secrecy" would go along with calling something "Redacted".
    Originally at https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/6erpg9/there_is_no_doubt_the_redacted_event_is_thrawns/

Except they said Empire is over.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    But I would take Thrawn, just wouldn't spend my 20k crystals on him.

Jango I'm burning them all, if needed. Lol
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    If separatists get a flagship, I want it to be the droid control ship from episode 1. The vulture droid is already depicted on the ship ability materials in the challenges, so they already have plans for that somewhere down the line. But if its a fan fav who is shrouded in secrecy, who had ties to the super secret Kamino clone project that was redacted from the Jedi's archives and was a major plot point of trying to figure out who the bounty hunter trying to kill Padme was, it has to be Jango
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Cool. So now we have people that are sure the redacted event is Thrawn...and another set of people that are sure it's Jango. Anyone else? Wicket? Jabba? Snoke? Bueller? Bueller?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Cool. So now we have people that are sure the redacted event is Thrawn...and another set of people that are sure it's Jango. Anyone else? Wicket? Jabba? Snoke? Bueller? Bueller?

Pfffft its none of those.

Its obviously Jar Jar