Zaul / Sith in love. ATF is a Sith's Friend

Prev13
Jedi_Reach_
1337 posts Member
edited June 2017
Just tested it out under Zaul / Zavage / SiT / SA. The copy uniques were sick, and so was destroying Baze. ATF will no doubt (like every other character) find a home under Chaze but she's seemingly universal, and can work in multiple teams. Happier about this character than previously expected. Of course this leaves the debate where she'd be most effective. That's something we'll all need to test, as she seems to really dunk on Baze fairly easily.
Post edited by Jedi_Reach_ on

Replies

• Shell be great with characters who apply plenty of buffs.

Most sith dont, but Sith Trooper and Sith Assassin do.
  • Shell be great with characters who apply plenty of buffs.

Most sith dont, but Sith Trooper and Sith Assassin do.
    Indeed.

The test with Zaul / SA / Trooper; allowing your Sith to go first, get their buffs and then Ahsoka after (she'd have to be very fast) allows her to use her meditate (gaining TM, copying all those juicy buffs) and proceed to whirlwinding.

I'm seriously thinking she might be a DS hero lol.
  • Ailouran
    113 posts Member
    That's genius, she wont be target-able as stealth is a buff and she copies it. May have to invest.
  • Ailouran wrote: »
    That's genius, she wont be target-able as stealth is a buff and she copies it. May have to invest.
    It's INSANELY good, and best part? It might just be a Chaze hard counter.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Did you use her at low stars, or did you beef her up to 7* right away?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Testing her w/ 5*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Testing her w/ 5*

thanks.
    still too pricey for my liking, but it gives a bit of hope ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Testing her w/ 5*

thanks.
    She might be viable with 4* to be honest, the amount of buffs she gets makes her whirlwind absolutely nuts.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Empire relies more on debuffs than buffs. Except Veers giving Speed up, I'm not sure it's the best choice. She'll better fit in a sith squad like yours imo.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Empire relies more on debuffs than buffs. Except Veers giving Speed up, I'm not sure it's the best choice. She'll better fit in a sith squad like yours imo.
    Right, not sure about Empire as I haven't tested - but with sith, particularly Zaul / SA / Trooper - she is on fire.
  • Arkham
    275 posts Member
    Cassian.
    Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Arkham wrote: »
    Cassian.
    Tbh I think Zaul is better because all the Sith go first, then her (assuming she's fast), gain 100% TM and she's ready to 1 shot. That's a 1 shot quicker than Nihilus fyi.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    She's like Nihilus and can be plugged everywhere. I think zQGJ, GK, zYoda, R2 and Fulcrum can be nice too.
  • aclbosox
    132 posts Member
    Wait a second, this is a bad setup. I also run sith and my opponent ran a sith team with ATF, my sith went first and because she was the only one targetable she was dead before my opponent moved. Not a good setup, at least sith v. sith unless you're going first I suppose.
    ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    @Jedi_Reach_

I haven't got my ATF to viable levels yet but have you tried zader L, GK, Ashoka, R2, SA?

R2 goes first then SA
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    aclbosox wrote: »
    Wait a second, this is a bad setup. I also run sith and my opponent ran a sith team with ATF, my sith went first and because she was the only one targetable she was dead before my opponent moved. Not a good setup, at least sith v. sith unless you're going first I suppose.
    Well if you're going first then you have the advantage naturally, ATF or not. This setup works very well versus rebels because Zaul gives the jump to go first. ATF just has to be exceptionally fast to keep up and follow through.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    @Jedi_Reach_

I haven't got my ATF to viable levels yet but have you tried zader L, GK, Ashoka, R2, SA?

R2 goes first then SA
    No, but that does sound like a solid setup. Would love to test it.
  • Saladius
    102 posts Member
    I disagree.

Playing 1st in a Zaul vs Zaul fight doesnt mean anything. It could also be worse depending on turn order of your sith.

Especially if Nihilus plays first after AS TM boost. Only one character will have a debuff.
    If you play all of your siths, they will all have the health debuff from opponent nihilus, that will be juicy on his first special.

And not to forget playing an AOE first could also result in mass dodges -> Lots of TM given to opponent team.

Sith vs Sith, the only advantage you have is you're a human and you're fighting an AI that rarely makes the clever choice.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Saladius wrote: »
    I disagree.

Playing 1st in a Zaul vs Zaul fight doesnt mean anything. It could also be worse depending on turn order of your sith.

Especially if Nihilus plays first after AS TM boost. Only one character will have a debuff.
    If you play all of your siths, they will all have the health debuff from opponent nihilus, that will be juicy on his first special.

And not to forget playing an AOE first could also result in mass dodges -> Lots of TM given to opponent team.

Sith vs Sith, the only advantage you have is you're a human and you're fighting an AI that rarely makes the clever choice.
    Those are some good points, particularly setting up the right order, though for the most part - going first can naturally be an advantage. Then again, there are ways to counter that as you pointed out. ATF in Sith vs Sith might be about who can kill the other ATF first tbh.
  • Saladius
    102 posts Member
    You can't set up the right order.
    SA sends every Sith to 100% TM. Then the order of play is random between your sith, whatever speed you set on your siths.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Testing her w/ 5*

thanks.

Oh go on do it. You only live once.

And if my wife finds out, it would be very short.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Saladius wrote: »
    You can't set up the right order.
    SA sends every Sith to 100% TM. Then the order of play is random between your sith, whatever speed you set on your siths.
    I did not mean that comment for sith teams only, I meant speed as a general in setting it up.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Testing her w/ 5*

thanks.

Oh go on do it. You only live once.

What wifey doesn't know, doesn't hurt her... right? :lol:
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Yep. I'm right there with ya pal.

• Savage also gets a lot of buffs when he takes damage. I think she could work well with him too
  • You forget Chaze has everything, Baze gains 5% TM for each buff and will dispel all those pretty buffs she collected.

SA - 3 buffs
    SiT - 3 buffs
    Ashoka - Meditate, foresight + 6 buffs

Baze - +65% TM gain --> Unload. Ashoka buffs: 0

• Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    You forget Chaze has everything, Baze gains 5% TM for each buff and will dispel all those pretty buffs she collected.

SA - 3 buffs
    SiT - 3 buffs

How can Baze dispel if (using DN) uses Drain Force beforehand?
  • zombiwan_kenobi
    427 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    You forget Chaze has everything, Baze gains 5% TM for each buff and will dispel all those pretty buffs she collected.

SA - 3 buffs
    SiT - 3 buffs

6 buffs means Baze got 30% TM. A build around getting as much buffs as possible in the first round is totally screwed by any Baze.

That's why a Chaze is a nice counter to any Chaze. ^ ^
    Ailouran wrote: »

You can also achieve that with Leia on a pure rebel team.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    edited June 2017

SA - 3 buffs
    SiT - 3 buffs

6 buffs means Baze got 30% TM. A build around getting as much buffs as possible in the first round is totally screwed by any Baze.

That's why a Chaze is a nice counter to any Chaze. ^ ^
    Zaul gives the advantage for your sith to go ahead, giving the buffs and assuming your ATF is fast, she can follow up before Baze unloads. I'd really not like to devolve into 'Nerf Chaze', trying here mate, trying.