Flash event

TonyVisor
211 posts Member
Is it going to be Luke and the Jawas again?

Replies

• Options
    I guess, we'll see different kind of flash event.
  • CameronD
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Highly doubt it if it's suppose to be following a "Luke path to the Jedi thing" he should be traveling to the Death Star with the orginal crew to fight storm troopers and break out leia

After that, I predict he'll make his way to the dagobah system and fight broken X-wings? I'm not sure what he'll do there to be honest that can be played in a turn based setting.

Finally he'll fight jabbas sail barrage and make his final confrontation with Vader "only then will you become a Jedi"
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Options
    Then he'll be old and we'll finally unlock "Old Jedi Luke"...the episode VIII version.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    CameronD wrote: »
    Highly doubt it if it's suppose to be following a "Luke path to the Jedi thing" he should be traveling to the Death Star with the orginal crew to fight storm troopers and break out leia

After that, I predict he'll make his way to the dagobah system and fight broken X-wings? I'm not sure what he'll do there to be honest that can be played in a turn based setting.

Finally he'll fight jabbas sail barrage and make his final confrontation with Vader "only then will you become a Jedi"

I would guess on Dagobah we'll fight weird swamp creatures and/or a Vader. They created crates to kill for Phoenix event, why not some weird bat looking things...and snakes maybe?
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    on dagobah he will fight his vision of vader...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    At what point will he have to fight the Rancor alone? ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Let's not forget the parked tie fighter from Sabines event.

But yeah if it continues to be luke teaming with various characters, next might have R2 and or Old Ben. Then once on Death Star STHan and Chewy free Leia, then everyone against Vader then onto ESB and then ROTJ
  • Ahwang826
    136 posts Member
    Options
    I really hope these weren't what they meant by helping with the gear crunch. Sure, the full pieces of gear were nice but those are not what is bottlenecking us and 15 pieces of cuffs and stun guns are not the solution.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    At what point will he have to fight the Rancor alone? ;)

That's to unlock JKL at the end. T8 Rancor solo with Farmboy Luke. Hence the bonus tier in the last flash event.
  • TonyVisor
    211 posts Member
    Options
    Im hoping it doesnt have old ben. Im not about to put resources into 2 characters i dont use
  • Options
    TonyVisor wrote: »
    Im hoping it doesnt have old ben. Im not about to put resources into 2 characters i dont use

We didn't use our own characters except for the bonus tier anyway though
  • Options
    TonyVisor wrote: »

We didn't use our own characters except for the bonus tier anyway though

Exactly, you just need to bring your own Luke
  • TonyVisor
    211 posts Member
    Options
    Well, still need to star up my luke then. Better than 2 characters
  • Options
    Next one will be Luke and Old Ben against Greedo and a bunch of scoundrels, to continue the theme of enemies that no one has bothered to max. Raid Han Solo can join in the bonus tier if you have him.
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    Options
    I'm re-posting one of my comments from a previous discussion because it might be relevant...

It's an event series called the Hero's journey, which follows Luke on his path to becoming a Jedi. Since this is the 40th anniversary of 'A New Hope' I would guess that this particular series of Flash events will focus on Luke and follow the story of Star Wars 4-6. If you remember, our first scenes of Luke in 'A New Hope' were on the Moisture farm where he grew up. During those scenes he bartered with Jawas and tussled with Sand People.

Our next Flash Event might be as early as next week and could potentially focus on his time in the Mos Eisley Cantina. If I'm correct, then I expect you may want to give Old Ben and Chewie a little love. Possible even Han Solo and R2D2 as well, but since they're exclusive characters, they may just be 'borrowed' like the Jawa's we're using during this event. I imagine that you'll find yourself competing against Greedo, Storm Troopers, and potentially Boba Fett.

The Flash Event after that might take place on the Death Star. I expect we'll be using Luke, Leah, Chewie, and Storm Trooper Han... maybe Old Ben. You'll likely fight against Imperial troops, including Vader and Tarkin.
    After that we may get a Flash Event that revolves around the Ship battles above Yavin 4. I expect you'll want Biggs and Wedge ready to go for that one. Maybe Luke will finally get his ship during that event. You'll probably have the Millennium Falcon as an ally and will fight against imperial ships like Tie Fighters and the Tie Advanced.

Those will likely go through June. July might see a new series of Flash events that follow along the story of 'Empire Strikes Back'. This will bring in characters like Veers, Snow Trooper, Hoth Rebel Soldier, Yoda, Lando, Ugnaught, Lobot, Vader, and Boba Fett.

August will likely follow the story of 'Return of the Jedi' and bring in many of the other Bounty Hunters, Gamorrean Guard, Royal Guard, Palpatine, and the Ewoks.

Chances are Luke will be a key character for most of, if not all of these events. The event series will likely conclude by bringing Jedi Luke into the game, and I imagine Farmer Luke will be a key component to earning shards for Jedi Luke.