How universal is FATz?

I keep seeing comments telling us that she is universal, something I don't buy. So, has anyone tried her outside of a rebel/jedi comp? And if so, how well did she do?

Replies

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    No such character. But if you're looking for a universally useful character Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) was just released today. I hear she works with anyone.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    No such character. But if you're looking for a universally useful character Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) was just released today. I hear she works with anyone.

I hear that too, I am asking for evidence of that. Until now I have seen FATz only with rebels.
  • I keep seeing comments telling us that she is universal, something I don't buy. So, has anyone tried her outside of a rebel/jedi comp? And if so, how well did she do?
    ATF is sick nasty with sith
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/114299/zaul-sith-in-love-atf-is-a-siths-friend#latest
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »

I hear that too, I am asking for evidence of that. Until now I have seen FATz only with rebels.

Maybe you've seen Ahsoka with Rebels. There is no such character with that vile name you keeps errantly using.

Maybe you've seen Ahsoka with Rebels. There is no such character with that vile name you keeps errantly using.

FATz 4 Life!

SnakesOnAPlane

He meant FATzo. Easy mistake to make.

Most people won't reply because FATz is a terrible name.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member

Most people won't reply because FATz is a terrible name.

Hotsoka is much, much better.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member

FATz 4 Life!

Don't say that. There is always diet, and exercise. You can't just give up.

Unless you are referring to Ahsoka. You can give that up. Not her name.
  • Ahsoka became FAT, people need to accept the truth so we can all help her weight problems. Trying to hide the truth from FAT will only make her condition worse

FATz 4 Life!

Don't say that. There is always diet, and exercise. You can't just give up.

Unless you are referring to Ahsoka. You can give that up. Not her name.

You should see FATz twerk in Arena!

SnakesOnAPlane