Squads you would be using if you were an 8 year old.

Prev134
Olddumper
3000 posts Member
My squad would have probably been Luke, Han Solo, R2-D2, Yoda and Chewie.

Replies

• Dal_Zuba
    189 posts Member
    Boba, ST Han, R2, Gamorrean Guard and Vader.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Old ben(l), st Han, raid Han, Vader, stormtrooper
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Graybeard1974
    42 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    They didn't have cell phones or interwebs when I was 8
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    My squad would probably be similar to what people are using in the 500's in arena.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    You mean if winning didn't matter, and the squad was picked through sheer delight, and nostalgia? Top picks include:

Yoda lead, Mace, GK, Anakin, Snips.

Leia lead, Han, Chewie, Luke, R2.

Sidious lead, Dooku, Ventress. Just those three.
  • Ep L, Vader, Stormtrooper, Han Solo, Chewbacca
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Also Vader lead with 4 Stormtroopers. 8 year old me refuses to accept that I can only have the one.
  • Vader, chewie, raid han, ackbar and TFP... tie fighter pilots always looked mean! :)
  • Boba, Vader, hammer head, chewie and that snaggletooth dude. 5 coolest looking characters no matter what their role.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    vader ,anakin, r2 ,han, Chewie
    Post edited by N1c0 on
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    My 8 year old self would've been convinced there couldn't possibly be a better team than Emperor, Yoda, Vader, Luke, Anakin. Because logic. Lol
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Darth Maul.

Yeah probably just Maul. Maul looked pretty BA to me as an 8yr old. Who needs a team when you have two lightsabers in one.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Vader. Tarkin. Veers. Palp. Royal guard.
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Yoda, anakin, ahsoka, mace, r2d2
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    General Kenobi, Darth Vader, Mace Windu, Boba Fett, Han Solo

I would prefer Ep. VIII Luke or Ep. VIII Rey or Embo in place of Han Solo, but none of those are characters yet.
  • Ruivussan
    310 posts Member
    I'd be too afraid of Vader back then.

So Yoda. Luke. Han Leia and cheebacca. Never liked Ben or the droids.
  • Stormtrooper, Clone Sarge, Magmatrooper, Deathtrooper, Shoretrooper. They all have cool armour and actually wear their helmets, so they're clearly the best.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Darth Maul.

Yeah probably just Maul. Maul looked pretty BA to me as an 8yr old. Who needs a team when you have two lightsabers in one.

Lol yeah I remember maul was so cool.
  • REM
    153 posts Member
    Emperor
    Vader
    Storm Trooper
    Boba Fett
    Biker Scout - I know he's not in the game yet. But I totally would.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Yoda lead, Luke, Old Ben, Vader and TFP.
  • bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    Leia sthan luke chewie old Ben no question
  • bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    Or ob lead r2 sthan Leia Boba to win an actual fight
  • If i was an 8 year old...I'd use Rex(L), GK, DN and Chaze...yes this is what i would use.

As a 6 year old kid my first game system was an Atari 2600. I've had just about every game system that has ever come out in the states. Not to toot my own horn..but im kinda a master at games. I've beat every game i have ever played.

Yes as an 8 year old i would probably be using meta toons. What can i say..im a Prodigy.

• Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    If i was an 8 year old...I'd use Rex(L), GK, DN and Chaze...yes this is what i would use.

As a 6 year old kid my first game system was an Atari 2600. I've had just about every game system that has ever come out in the states. Not to toot my own horn..but im kinda a master at games. I've beat every game i have ever played.

Yes as an 8 year old i would probably be using meta toons. What can i say..im a Prodigy.

On the inside he knows he would be using ewoks.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    If i was an 8 year old...I'd use Rex(L), GK, DN and Chaze...yes this is what i would use.

See that? I tell the truth and @Olddumper cant handle the truth. Just because we dont see eye2eye on Chaze doesnt mean you gotta be mean olddump. Do i just rub you the wrong way so much that you just "have" to respond to me? Did i trigger some angry emotions in you or something? Geez man...take it easy..you gonna give yourself a heart attack man.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Olddumper wrote: »

See that? I tell the truth and @Olddumper cant handle the truth. Just because we dont see eye2eye on Chaze doesnt mean you gotta be mean olddump. Do i just rub you the wrong way so much that you just "have" to respond to me? Did i trigger some angry emotions in you or something? Geez man...take it easy..you gonna give yourself a heart attack man.

Just because you don't see eye to eye on Chaze doesn't mean every little tiny joke is about that. Why you gotta be so sensitive? Learn to laugh a little... Pretty sure anyone who came in here tooting their own horn like that would've gotten some flack for it :lol:

• If i was an 8 year old...I'd use Rex(L), GK, DN and Chaze...yes this is what i would use.

Got an swgoh.gg link so I can see the truth and learn from your game mastery? Honestly curious.

• Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I probably would have used grievous, maul, dooku, Vader, and anakin. I was 8 when ROTS came out so I really liked grievous and the prequels back then.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Olddumper wrote: »

Hey they don't call me old dumper for no reason.
  • HeresTheTruth
    480 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    xanderxman wrote: »

Got an swgoh.gg link so I can see the truth and learn from your game mastery? Honestly curious.

If they cant handle the truth they wont be able to handle my swgoh.gg link either.

For now my 7* ATF pic will have to suffice.
This discussion has been closed.