Fulcrum: discussions [All the Ahsoka Naming]

Replies

• Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    Mastoraz wrote: »
    Got her 4*, maxed gear g11...and testing her out. Got zeta ready to put on her too if goes well.

I'm wondering about how this works before spending the $10 (well, $14 canadian) to get her to 4*s. Did you do a baseline at 3 stars first? Anyway, please let us know how it goes. :)

So a 4*, she is VERY viable. Don't think you need her at 7* to compete people. Just like Chaze, just like DN, SA, etc....as long as max gear, your going to rock. She does tremendous damage, her basic can critical for over 11k. Her whirlwind with a few buffs can drop a full hp baze or dn to 0.

Would it be nice to 7* her? Of course. Will she be better? Well yeah, but Is it worth $300 better...obviously not. Though if you got the money to do it, do it, I would.

I've tried different setups with her, so its going to take some testing (It be nice if we had a MOCK BATTLE SYSTEM).
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I'll be calling the Rebel Ahsoka Tano "RAT"

She's quite the FAT RAT.
  • Motoko wrote: »
    Motoko wrote: »
    @Motoko

Snake is an attention seeker purposely acting daft. FATz is clearly a m oronic word, but the whole point was to annoy. ATF is clearly the choice for adults.

Yeah I figured that. The very people who try and perpetuate the FATz names are the ones so easy to bait and trigger lol.

It clearly got you worked up enough to create your own thread to whine about it. :*

Worked up is an odd way to describe someone laughing at a mental 10 year old desperate for efame.

Sorry I triggered you. Whoever you are.

I'm your new BFF! <3
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • On defense I fell from 32 to 68 last night with a 5* Fulcrum Ahsoka. Her whirlwind pretty much does 20k-ish but that's it.

At 3* she's definitely not viable either.
  • FATz
  • If at 3* she would do more i would be like wow
  • aecheron
    28 posts Member
    what gear do you have her? i have her at g8 already at 4 star. all abilities at 7 and 8. ive seen videos of her destroy baze in 1 hit on first turn. get offense and crit mods with speed and she is deadly
  • G11 level 85 non zeta 5*
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Truth be told (if this weren't fiction), if any of these Internet forum loudmouths were standing in front of the actual ATF, ya know, with two actual lightsabers and no pesky "Jedi Code" holding her back, the last thing they'd do is call her FAT. This is also assuming they could get a word out of their mouths in the first place without running away to puke, because: "talking to a girl".
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    i do not see any problem. FAT is easy to say and in this context it's not meant to be insulting or hurting otherwise
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    It was chosen for a reason. Nobody is saying it either. Neither is more inconvenient to type. If you are physically talking to a buddy who plays the game too, say what you want, but type ATF.
  • Man_Uel
    15 posts Member
    Everybody need to relax a little over here, jezz
  • Keep making these posts, let everyone know how much FAT bothers you, and as a result more people will use FAT.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    I'm far from being a SJW or some "special snowflake". It's just a point of irritation, admittedly with some personal reasons. I get that most toons end up with an acronym. FAT is just offensive though. ATF is just whatever.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Gaintrain wrote: »
    Keep making these posts, let everyone know how much FAT bothers you, and as a result more people will use FAT.

That's actually a really good point.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    FAT is only offensive because of how dumb it is.
  • Ambassador
    1653 posts Member
    +1, OP.

ATF is much more correct in regard to the actual name.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Ambassador wrote: »
    +1, OP.

Thank you, and agreed.
  • UltimateSeaDog
    1689 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Klocko wrote: »
    +1, OP.

Thank you, and agreed.

Same here. Those trolls are really just bad
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    +1, OP.

Yes.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    the whole naming things on this forum is hilarious if you ask me. There have been discussions on who should be allowed to name a certain team xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    leef wrote: »
    the whole naming things on this forum is hilarious if you ask me. There have been discussions on who should be allowed to name a certain team xD

Yeah lol, its kinda weird :D
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Yeah lol, its kinda weird :D

yep, remember SOAP is a "god".
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I'm calling her Fulcrum cause it is easy enough and there are already to many silly names for my taste.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I agree. Let's stop beating around the bush - she's a Rebel. RAT it is. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Well since SOAP was the first to max her and decided on FATz I must respect the tradition. Otherwise I would call her RATz.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Omeah wrote: »
    FAT is not offensive, even if you don't like it, it's catchy and easier to say

Easier than RAT? Dude....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Its ATF or RAT, FAT is noncence namewise