Has anyone zeta'd FAT?

Prev1
NicolasRage
1038 posts Member
I already have Zylo and I have another zeta ready to go, was thinking about using it on Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano, anyone tried her yet?

Replies

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    There is an Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) in the game, but unless you're dyslexic that is not the order of her initials.
  • Yes love it......MUST have her in the right set up though
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    There is an Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) in the game, but unless you're dyslexic that is not the order of her initials.

You poor thang. You just need some FATz lovin!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • JJBagger
    331 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »

You poor thang. You just need some FATz lovin!

Lol
  • OK PLEASE stop. It's ATF/Fulcrum/Adult Ahsoka/Lady Tano/FAhsoka but not FAT.
  • People who use FAT just think it's funny to call people fat... let kids be kids
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    OK PLEASE stop. It's ATF/Fulcrum/Adult Ahsoka/Lady Tano/FAhsoka but not FAT.

I can call the character whatever I want to and you or anyone else cannot tell me or make me do otherwise.
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    NicolBolas wrote: »
    People who use FAT just think it's funny to call people fat... let kids be kids

I don't think it's funny to call people fat, laughing at them is pitiable because they themselves are a pity. A fat person can't even take care of their body enough to stay moderately healthy. What's to laugh at, a person that will die young?

• NicolBolas wrote: »

I don't think it's funny to call people fat, laughing at them is pitiable because they themselves are a pity. A fat person can't even take care of their body enough to stay moderately healthy. What's to laugh at, a person that will die young?

You are calling her FAT just to joke around about it, so please stop
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    She should be called FAT or RAT or any other diminutive nick, as so all rebel releases from now on, so that the devs can actually understand that many people in this game are really sick of rebels, including me who always favored them before this game. So she is FAT!
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member

Agreed.

Furthermore, not all overweight people can help it. Many have incurable disorders. Acting like they all just can't stop eating is just stup1d and miguided.

For the record, before people go assuming I'm the next contestant on "my 600lb life", I'm only maybe 10-15 lbs over. Not food, just good beer and general laziness.

Can we please stop trying to get the name FAT to stick? I'm no sjw, but the name is incredibly insensitive.
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    Why does every ashoka topic lead to this boring debate on her initials. Stay on topic geeze.

I got her zeta and love it...much more lethal then non zeta
  • Please stop the FAT/RAT calling. If Ahsoka really was in front of you, and without a "jedi code" to stick to would you even dare call her that?
  • How about people can call her whatever they like.
    There are no official abbreviations and by making such a fuss over this you are just making this particular version more popular.

If someone wants to call her FAT, let them. I call her FA, others ATF. To take offence on "FAT" being insensitive is just as childish as the name itself.

On topic: i would not zeta her for now. Im guessing you have her around 3-4 stars. She will not excel at that level. You would be better off either saving the zeta or using it somewhere with more impact.
  • Klocko wrote: »

Agreed.

Furthermore, not all overweight people can help it. Many have incurable disorders. Acting like they all just can't stop eating is just stup1d and miguided.

For the record, before people go assuming I'm the next contestant on "my 600lb life", I'm only maybe 10-15 lbs over. Not food, just good beer and general laziness.

Can we please stop trying to get the name FAT to stick? I'm no sjw, but the name is incredibly insensitive.

No, quit whining, and go enjoy your beer and general laziness.
  • Alrikster wrote: »
    How about people can call her whatever they like.
    There are no official abbreviations and by making such a fuss over this you are just making this particular version more popular.

If someone wants to call her FAT, let them. I call her FA, others ATF. To take offence on "FAT" being insensitive is just as childish as the name itself.

On topic: i would not zeta her for now. Im guessing you have her around 3-4 stars. She will not excel at that level. You would be better off either saving the zeta or using it somewhere with more impact.

Thank you for providing an actual answer! Have you tried her in any comps yet?
  • Mastoraz wrote: »
    Why does every ashoka topic lead to this boring debate on her initials. Stay on topic geeze.

I got her zeta and love it...much more lethal then non zeta

Yes, the topic divergence is rather annoying. .. What squad are you using her in?
  • Please stop the FAT/RAT calling. If Ahsoka really was in front of you, and without a "jedi code" to stick to would you even dare call her that?

If Ahsoka Tano was standing in front of me real life, my worry wouldn't be her initials in a mobile game...
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    I've tried many...but now I'm trying boba...gk...ashoka...chaze
  • From what ive seen so far, she doesnt hold particularly well on defense.

Shes good on offense, but as with any attacker she needs those stars to be viable much more so than a tank. Ive seen a few variations of rebels with her in arena today and none of them seemed particularly strong. A 3-5* ahsoka is just too squishy and doesnt hit hard enough.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Please stop the FAT/RAT calling. If Ahsoka really was in front of you, and without a "jedi code" to stick to would you even dare call her that?

It's none of your concern what would people do or not, anyone is free to call any character in the game however they like. I'll always call her FAT!.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Klocko wrote: »

Agreed.

I find it funny that you went into an emotional rant about how others should pity fat folk (this thread is about FAT, not fat people - HUGE difference), then you made it a point to let everyone know you're actually not fat. It appears to me you're part of the cause for the social stigma that there's something wrong with folk different than you. It's like someone saying "there's nothing wrong with gay folk, but I want y'all to know that I'm not gay just because I'm defending them". Newsflash: There's nothing wrong with fat folk (or gay, for that matter). Don't be a hippo.

I'm Tiger Woods!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member

Agreed.

I find it funny that you went into an emotional rant about how others should pity fat folk (this thread is about FAT, not fat people - HUGE difference), then you made it a point to let everyone know you're actually not fat. It appears to me you're part of the cause for the social stigma that there's something wrong with folk different than you. It's like someone saying "there's nothing wrong with gay folk, but I want y'all to know that I'm not gay just because I'm defending them". Newsflash: There's nothing wrong with fat folk (or gay, for that matter). Don't be a hippo.

I'm Tiger Woods!

+1 This person gets it.
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Alrikster wrote: »
    From what ive seen so far, she doesnt hold particularly well on defense.

Shes good on offense, but as with any attacker she needs those stars to be viable much more so than a tank. Ive seen a few variations of rebels with her in arena today and none of them seemed particularly strong. A 3-5* ahsoka is just too squishy and doesnt hit hard enough.

With that said, you think she will become viable once she's farmable and can attain 7*?
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    456b41235fcc2c8d617505d991468bc710674f8036c89742d755529c3fac21d5.jpg

+1
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member

Agreed.

Man.......go eat some eggs and bacon :D
  • Alrikster
    173 posts Member
    Alrikster wrote: »
    From what ive seen so far, she doesnt hold particularly well on defense.

With that said, you think she will become viable once she's farmable and can attain 7*?

Viable definitely. Also maybe someone out there will find a team that she excels with. Dont get me wrong she is absolutely a strong and viable character. As is wiggs, but you wouldnt run them in arena 3-5*
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    edited June 2017

Fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat :D
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    U ppl are so immature...let them call it whatever they want FAT,nat rat i dont care
    On topic: @NicolasRage i have her zeta 4* g10 and im enjoying it so far,but you need at least 7 buffs for her to be lethal
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
This discussion has been closed.