Replies

• Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    You people and this pointless debate...
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »
    the whole naming things on this forum is hilarious if you ask me. There have been discussions on who should be allowed to name a certain team xD

Calling you feel from now on
  • I prefer ATF only because it makes me picture her wearing a federal government uniform, busting down doors to arrest some gun runner selling AR-15's illegally near the border.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Klocko wrote: »
    Truth be told (if this weren't fiction), if any of these Internet forum loudmouths were standing in front of the actual ATF, ya know, with two actual lightsabers and no pesky "Jedi Code" holding her back, the last thing they'd do is call her FAT. This is also assuming they could get a word out of their mouths in the first place without running away to puke, because: "talking to a girl".
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Its ATF or RAT, FAT is noncence namewise

FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT.

Now that is out of my system. ATF would make the most sense since her name is listed as Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum). I'm assuming that the R in RAT stands for Rebel, but that is her faction tag and if your going to use one tag you should use both in which case her name would be RAAT, or even RAATF. But saying FAT is innocence namewise is ridiculous cause all they are doing is putting Fulcrum in front of her name much like some people are putting the rebel tag in front of her name. I think both are silly. In my humble option the only people that deserve to make her is the dev team. Not anyone on the forum. But people will do what they want and no one on her will be able to stop them unless the devs were to add an actual acronym to her name. End rant.
  • DarthTaral wrote: »
    But people will do what they want and no one on here will be able to stop them unless the devs were to add an actual acronym to her name.

I think this is what we should take away from this whole discussion.

• adfcta
    27 posts Member
    I think we should change CUP to UCP in case anyone thinks we are calling him a jock strap. That would be mean and insensitive.
  • Until now, I had absolutely no care about what she's called.
    Now, she shall forever be FAT in my book.
  • Platzman
    284 posts Member
    Why not let stupids mark themselves? It is better to know who do you deal with...
  • Platzman wrote: »
    Why not let stupids mark themselves? It is better to know who do you deal with...

So now you're making fun of stupids? They can't help their IQ is low. LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

See how petty your argument is?

SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Klocko wrote: »
    I'm far from being a SJW or some "special snowflake". It's just a point of irritation, admittedly with some personal reasons. I get that most toons end up with an acronym. FAT is just offensive though. ATF is just whatever.

I find it funny that you went into an emotional rant in another thread about how others should pity fat folk (that thread was about the toon FAT, not fat people - HUGE difference), then you made it a point to let everyone know you're not actually overtly big and fat, just "10-15 over" ("over"? there you go again). It appears to me you're part of the cause for the social stigma that there's something wrong with overweight people. It's like someone saying "there's nothing wrong with gay folk, but I want y'all to know that I'm not gay just because I'm defending them". Newsflash: There's nothing wrong with fat folk (or gay, for that matter). Don't be a hippo.

I'm Tiger Woods!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Platzman
    284 posts Member
    I Am One With the Force , the Force Is With Me and do not feed trolls...
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    AT(F)
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Klocko wrote: »
    Truth be told (if this weren't fiction), if any of these Internet forum loudmouths were standing in front of the actual ATF, ya know, with two actual lightsabers and no pesky "Jedi Code" holding her back, the last thing they'd do is call her FAT. This is also assuming they could get a word out of their mouths in the first place without running away to puke, because: "talking to a girl".

Fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat shes the Fat with fat force
    Fat!!
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    First, what to call her, lol .. just joking.

QGZ, R2(zeta number crunch), Zoda(BM), GK, zAhsoka

Turn order is yoda bm, qgj, dispel tank, r2 smoke screen on GK, then GK either cleanse or mass assist
    depending on debuffs.

That gives ATF at least 4-8 buffs to hit for 40k with whirlwind (which hits through foresight with zeta)

Not bad for a first turn.

Credit : raym0016 reddit,

You may can swith Zoda or GK to Zavage
    Post edited by Any on
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    I like Cassian/K2
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Platzman wrote: »

But this thread is like CiCi's Pizza to them.
  • This is a pretty Phat thread....
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I'm just pleased that you included RAT as one of the options. ;)

My favorite for sure.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ciel_6
    178 posts Member
    So, you're suggesting ziam neeson, Zoda, GK, z2z2, Zavage and zatf would be a solid team?
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    zar zars: zalaxy of zeroes
    do you know what you sound like?
  • Ahsoka Tahno (Fulcrum) = ATF
  • The only reason the name FAT has stuck is because people like the OP has made suck a bug fuss about it. It's just too much fun to watch people defend Ahsoka's honor like she's a real person, so now she will forever be know as FAT.

• I dont even know or care what it is (what is FAT?). I just want to know why Mace Windu still sucks. Jedi on a Plane! Deep Blue Jedi! Pulp Jedi! Black Jedi Moan! Hateful J8di! Say Jedi one more time...

Samuel L Jackson in space and the devs make him weak as.

Blimey.
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Any wrote: »

QGZ, R2(zeta number crunch), Zoda(BM), GK, Zavage

Turn order is yoda bm, qgj, dispel tank, r2 smoke screen on GK, then GK either cleanse or mass assist
    depending on debuffs.

That gives ATF at least 4-8 buffs to hit for 40k with whirlwind (which hits through foresight with zeta)

Credit : raym0016 reddit, but he not add Zavage.

Soooo... he didn't add a 6th member to a team of 5. That's all you?
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    CleverWes wrote: »
    Any wrote: »

QGZ, R2(zeta number crunch), Zoda(BM), GK, Zavage

depending on debuffs.

Credit : raym0016 reddit, but he not add Zavage.

Soooo... he didn't add a 6th member to a team of 5. That's all you?

haha

yes, you are right... I intend to minus one of them ,lol
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Btw, take out savage for atf and you have the best team to run with her.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Omg stop this lol
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    There are two versions of Ahsoka in the game, and only one Fulcrum character.

Thus the relevant information is the Fulcrum part, and it goes first. Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano: FAT.

The only people who get offended by that are favoring aesthetics over practical functionality.
  • ishr
    38 posts Member
    She should be proud of her body type. In this day and age it's about fat pride. Just ask Megan Trainer. Fat and proud!