June 7 Flash Event

Any chance we get a heads up on what will be required for this event? Do I keep working Luke and Jawa or will it be something else?

Replies

• We didn't use our own jawas in the last event so there isn't much point working on them especially for this
  • The only time we needed are own toon was the bonus round.
  • But you needed two five star Jawa for phase 3... which I didn't have until after the event had Started
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    They don't want to tell us too far in advance. It is part of their business model. They tell us 24-36 hours in advance in order to create a panic among some players and thereby increase spending during that time period.
  • KeyMan64x wrote: »
    They don't want to tell us too far in advance. It is part of their business model. They tell us 24-36 hours in advance in order to create a panic among some players and thereby increase spending during that time period.

Exactly. They'll release the packs during that time so people who don't want to miss out can buy them.

Since they are related to Luke becoming a Jedi I suggest farming OT toons like Old Ben, Leia, STHan, Chewy, Wedge, Biggs & Lando.
  • Padme
    61 posts Member
    KeyMan64x wrote: »

Exactly. They'll release the packs during that time so people who don't want to miss out can buy them.

Since they are related to Luke becoming a Jedi I suggest farming OT toons like Old Ben, Leia, STHan, Chewy, Wedge, Biggs & Lando.

i am guessing raid Han rather than sthan
  • Krayden_Phogg
    1685 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Padme wrote: »
    KeyMan64x wrote: »

i am guessing raid Han rather than sthan

It's possible but not everyone has raid Han, especially newer players or ones in guilds that haven't done heroic rancor. Plus they can make money selling STHan shards in packs.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I can see Old Ben, Leia, R2 and Raid Han being used for Luke.

It won't b Chewy, we have Clone Wars Chewy.
  • MrBrett
    17 posts Member
    Don't forget Ewoks
  • IDK I had all jawas, the jawa pack wasn't on sale, we didn't use our teams... whatever will be it will be awsome fair and easy if it's like last time
  • Krayden_Phogg
    1685 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Poxx wrote: »
    I can see Old Ben, Leia, R2 and Raid Han being used for Luke.

It won't b Chewy, we have Clone Wars Chewy.

Yes it can. You don't use the Chewy just need him to play the event. Or instead of jawas it's luke Chewy & Han
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I won't be raid Han cuz then they would have to put him in a pack and that's not going to happen. For all we know Greedo is the pick.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Was it stated flash events are all related to Luke? I just recall "find out more about where this is so going" in August. The hero's journey thing...
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Juex777 wrote: »
    Was it stated flash events are all related to Luke? I just recall "find out more about where this is so going" in August. The hero's journey thing...

Great August. I've heard that before.