What's YOUR fan favorite?

Replies

• Thrawn.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • 4lom, droideka, obi wans droid (with replacement head after Buzz droid attack in ep3)
    More droids.
  • Paarthysnax
    333 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    My fan favorite is Imperial Scout Trooper!

b4Pk9yv.gif

He would fit nicely into my Imperial Troopers team ☺
    Post edited by Paarthysnax on
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    For sure
    latest?cb=20130302092943
    I mean, how could you not love this?
    tumblr_inline_n2vcguXFyQ1s4zxmj.gif
    2dja39l.gif

Though Pong Krell is a close second. I really want dual-wielding double-bladed lightsabers!!!
    mfaDWgO.gif
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Aeternas
    65 posts Member
    Would love to see Thrawn in the game.

Setele Shan and Revan would be cool, too. :smile:
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Jar jar
    Leia slave
    Jabba
    Jango
    3po
  • Oh also Aurra Sing and Bossk.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Not jango, padme, or jar jar
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    N1c0 wrote: »
    Jar jar
    Leia slave
    Jabba
    Jango
    3po

Yeah, that sounds about right...
  • Aeternas wrote: »
    Would love to see Thrawn in the game.

Setele Shan and Revan would be cool, too. :smile:

+1
  • In order (for who isn't in yet): Durge, Jango, Bossk
    Bounty hunters need love!
  • Nomi sunrider would be sweet
  • Watto
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    Thrawn for me. Timothy Zahn is a brilliant writer.

• Mister Bones (from Aftermath series)
  • Bobby777 wrote: »
    Olga wrote: »
    Bobby777 wrote: »
    I want to see arthas, ETC, or maybe Ragnaros.
    Wrong universe.

Still more of a fan favorite than any of the EU trash that people name on the forums thinking that everyone should know those characters.

That EU "Trash" was the entirety of the Star Wars universe until Disney purchased everything, there was no distinction & only is now so ppl will but their concepts instead. If you're not aware of that universe its because you've seen the movies /cartoon and never went further. If anything its the definition of the word "fan" that's been stretched, not favorite. All Disney did, within months, was take a solid fan base & divide them.
  • Porkins
    K9Jfkwt.jpg

Jedi Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru
    YywJIqo.jpg

HtebDHv.png

Sith Lord Malakili
    zazpypl.jpg
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    ROTJ luke. Hands down
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Grievous :)
  • Halla
  • Thrawn... He was good enough to be made canon from EU... He's good enough for this game
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Revan hands down
    then Canderous Ordo
    then Thrawn
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Predator, Batman, or the joker. Naw but for real pre visla would be pretty cool.

His lego set makes him look awesome... and then in the clone wars *shudders*
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Who do I hope it is? Well, my most-wanted would be Jedi Luke, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and Mara Jade.

Who do I think it will actually be? A lot harder to say. I feel I have to cross Luke off the list, now that he's been hinted to be coming a few months down the line instead. But beyond that, I have little confidence in any particular guess, since the devs are being so oblique about it. I honestly suspect that the "shrouded in secrecy" thing isn't even a hint, just the equivalent of them saying that there won't be a hint this time, since they want this one to actually be a surprise. After all, every other hint they've ever given has been easily figured out - and we're still seeing that with Luke's "find out where his journey takes him in August" thing, so it's not like they're becoming more subtle with their hints.

At most, I'd say I'm slightly more confident in it being somebody from the Original Trilogy, or a particularly big-name character from something without a lot of haters. That means I'd wager on it being C-3PO or a new version of Chewbacca being more likely than somebody like Jango Fett or Wicket. But without stronger evidence, I wouldn't completely rule out anybody but minor characters (though sadly some people seem to be seriously suggesting some of those...).
  • The Ewoks from the 80's cartoon, and give them their look from the cartoon too.
  • Dual saber ahsoka and I got her I'm happy

jedi luke and old jedi luke next I guess

maybe dead old solo... hmmm zombie solo
  • xodiack
    80 posts Member
    i really hope for sith inquisitor from rebels https://lumiere-a.akamaihd.net/v1/images/image_ac01eba9.jpeg
  • Chuey
    77 posts Member
    Embo!
  • Jar-Jar