Fulcrum/Ashoka zeta, yay or nay?

WompWompRat
1833 posts Member
Does it really make Whirlwind that much better?

Replies

• slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    The cooldown decrease is mandatory.

Otherwise meditate and whirlwind cooldowns do not match.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator

100% on point.

If you're planning on using her, the zeta is mandatory IMO
  • she don't work without the zeta, it's kinda yeeey if you use her
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    I'm more curious about the -50% armor reduction. What difference in damage will there be? I don't know the equation that factors in armor to actual damage, but in actual game play what have people seen?
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    On tanks its very significant, remember she also has 44 flat armor pen.

As an example a 36% physical DR tank with half armor gone goes to about 20% DR. Add in 44 flat armor pen and its about 18%.

So 64% non mitigated to 82% non mitigated is about a 28% increase in damage.

If you just factor the zeta impact it is roughly a 24% increase in damage. On squishies it is much less probably a 15% increase.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    I mean personally I would make her FATz that is if I had the zeta mats
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano is nearly useless against mixed faction teams that use Zarriss. Kinda funny, unless you spent money on Ahsoka and or dropped a Zeta on her.
  • KeyMan64x wrote: »
    Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano is nearly useless against mixed faction teams that use Zarriss. Kinda funny, unless you spent money on Ahsoka and or dropped a Zeta on her.

Are there shards where zariss is used in top arena? I don't remember seeing her in mine
  • Josh_K wrote: »
    On tanks its very significant, remember she also has 44 flat armor pen.

As an example a 36% physical DR tank with half armor gone goes to about 20% DR. Add in 44 flat armor pen and its about 18%.

So 64% non mitigated to 82% non mitigated is about a 28% increase in damage.

If you just factor the zeta impact it is roughly a 24% increase in damage. On squishies it is much less probably a 15% increase.

^^^^^
  • Nay
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano is nearly useless against mixed faction teams that use Zarriss. Kinda funny, unless you spent money on Ahsoka and or dropped a Zeta on her.

Are there shards where zariss is used in top arena? I don't remember seeing her in mine

Plenty of shards use her or will bring her back if FATz appears in their arena
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    You definitely need the zeta. Based on the times I used her I noticed that she misses frequently on her whirlwind ability.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    We should build team around her, otherwise she's useless. It think i have cheap version of her without need to build team around with nasty damage and more tanky : Zylo :smiley:
  • @RacerDejak if you run gk with her, and use his cleanse then you have the potential for many different buffs. For example, you don't need someone that can apply crit chance up (Leia) if you're fighting sunfac. With him, I've gotten about 9 buffs probably with FAT's meditate.
  • zarris doesnt counter her. when zarris is used gk is used and gk counters the zarris countering the fulcrum lol.

but yes its mandatory and awesome
  • RJ__Brando wrote: »

100% on point.

If you're planning on using her, the zeta is mandatory IMO

Couldn't agree more. She's worthless without it.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Yes, I just Zeta'd her yesterday and she is 100x better. The not being able to evade part is just huge when playing against Zaul or any other team for that matter. Evading 7-8 attacks even if they are not crits just su ***.

Less cooldown and -50% armor are just making it that much better.

• Are there shards where zariss is used in top arena? I don't remember seeing her in mine

The top of my shard all use the std triple cleanse except sub GK to leader and zBarris instead of Rex.