Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• Revans Nightmares

Are you tired of your guild? Tired of your officers and leader not listening to your ideas? Tired of being harassed? Then come to Revan’s Nightmare. We are a friendly guild looking for active players who are tired of feeling like they don’t matter. Males and Females are both welcome. No harassment of any kind is allowed. All we ask in return for this environment is daily participation and raid tickets. If you’re interested in being an officer that may be able to be arrange. Revan’s Nightmare is a democracy and the Officers will vote on all issues, improvements and recommendations.
    • Level 78+
    • 600 raid ticket daily minimum
    • Guild donations recommended to help others
    • Line Chat App is required
    • 0 Damage for 12 hours on all Heroic Raids (First time is a warning and Second time is the boot)
    • Free for all on all T6 and below Raids
    • No Harassing other player
    • Treat all with respect

Line ID : DarthSawyers
    Ally Code : 146-896-741
  • LobsterSweats
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    LobsterSweats - 955-648-546
    The Young Jedis are recruiting. We just finished what is likely our last Tier V rancor and are moving on to Tier VI, but we need to bring on some more talented members to grow with us. If you are interested, message me on here. We are relatively laid back and don't require any messaging apps, just be active and have fun. We do require that you be at least Tier VI ready, just to be able to keep up with our growth. Thanks everyone and have fun!
  • Grey's Academy are looking for more members.

We're mostly looking at doing early to mid-level stuff at the moment and will be launching a Tier 3 Rancor raid in the next 12-24 hours (with no damage to be done for 12 hours so everyone can get on the leader board for rewards, you just need a 3 star character!).

Anyone is welcome and we're around the 20 members mark already.

Add ally code: 773-869-653 (Last Renegade) and if you have no guild I can invite you in!
  • Skycat95
    45 posts Member
    Looking for a new guild

I just got kicked from my guild for no reason at all. Im lvl 75 almost lvl 76. I have 3 7* toons almost havr a 4th. I have line and discord app and i need someone that will help me one on one to set up my squads and best figure out who to star up an lvl. Id prefer if the guild runs heroic rancor as well.
  • Hey guys! The Chaos Guilds are at it again!
    Currently recruiting players for our FOURTH guild called Ríse of Chaos. We are the fourth guild on the Chaos Family which include Legacy of Chaos, Legions of Chaos, and Society of Chaos. Check your leaderboards, Legacy is ranked #3 in the world last I checked, with Legions following at #15.
    Guild is Pacific Timezone with payout at 7:30 pacific.
    Raid times are tbd, depending on the vote of the guild
    We use Slack for our guild chat, our forums include guild chats, character strategy, mod info, ship info, and much more from over 150 people whales and FTP alike.
    If you would like more info, send me an email at codygru1993@gmail.com
    (Not 85 yet? Not a problem! Looking for ACTIVE players)
  • Skycat95 wrote: »
    Looking for a new guild

I just got kicked from my guild for no reason at all. Im lvl 75 almost lvl 76. I have 3 7* toons almost havr a 4th. I have line and discord app and i need someone that will help me one on one to set up my squads and best figure out who to star up an lvl. Id prefer if the guild runs heroic rancor as well.

We are a growing guild that just finished what is likely to be our last Tier V pit as we are ready to move to Tier VI. We'd definitely be interested in having you. My ally code is 955-648-546. Message me if you're interested.
  • Kollege
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    The freshly founded german guild "Maschine" is looking for new members from all countries.

Guild Leader: Kollege: 491-664-557

- We are very active Players who have just begun playing GoH 2 weeks ago (Level 48).
    - The guild was founded because most guilds are playing raids on a Level too high for us to participate
    - We enable Players above Level 40 to take part in raiding, too!
    - Raid Level will rise with the Level of guild members
    - Right now we are open to Players of all Levels!

Guild rules:
    - as long as we have enough space, everyone can join
    - once we have enough people to start regular Raids we will start to enforce activity rules (max. idle time/daily raiding tickets) in order to improve the guild steadily

We will garantee and enforce a friendly guild climate within the ingame chat. Raid times will also be announced there

Feel free to contact me via: 491-664-557 ingame and make sure to not have a guild when you do so I can invite you!

Best regards and see you ingame
    Kollege
  • Blasters Over Sabers is a brand new guild. We will be Raiding, but we are a no drama, have fun first Guild.
    We're here to get that gear.
    Join up!
    Baxx Brimstone Ally Code 796-711-176
  • Tommy7xyz
    82 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Hi, I am officer in "MASS EFFECT N7 SW" Guild (https://swgoh.gg/g/5708/mass-effect-n7-sw/) and we have roughly 44 very active members (lvl85, daily 600, line app to communicate). We regularly complete Heroic Rancor in 15 minutes and can finish NAAT in a day. We are not yet ready for HAAT, but we're very close to.
    We mostly are Italian players, we normally raid between 7.30pm - 10.30pm (gmt+1), our reset is 7.30pm (gmt+1).
    You can contact me here or Pm me or catch me on Line App if you want to discuss further.
    cheers
    Name: Akeron (Officer)
    Ally code: 864-798-554
    Line ID: 864-798-554
    or
    Name: N7 (Leader)
    Ally code: 237-187-428
    Line ID: n7SW
    Post edited by Tommy7xyz on
  • Takadona Rebel Alliance

We have 37 very active players and are looking to fill up the guild.

Looking for active players levels 50+

Add me and come join us!

Name : Belo
    Ally Code : 683-969-439
  • DISCIPLES OF WRATH - new casual guild just started April 2017 by a core group of real life friends on U.S. East coast time. We're looking for more loyal players of any level to grow with us. We currently start T4 or T5 Rancor raids every Friday. No requirements or pressure, but We prefer those who play at least a few minutes each day. We have helpful players of all experience levels and would be proud to have you join us. Drop your current guild and Send me an ally invite and I'll get you a guild invite right away. If you have questions before joining you can text my cell 845-467-5437

KAL Villainous - guild leader. Ally code 236-618-182
  • Galaxy of Schmucks is recruiting!

- We currently have 5 slots available
    - Running Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT with the intention of transitioning to Heroic in Mid to Late June
    - 4 requirements for the Guild: 1. Line messenger is required (add me, my Line ID is Mordecai584)
    2. 600 Energy spent daily for raid tickets
    3. If you request gear, you need to be donating as well
    Current Schedule (Running in PST)
    Rancor: 1:00 PM and 6:00 PM (Over 2 days, time slots rotate bewteen P1/2 and P3/4
    Tank: P1 is FFA till it clears whenever Tank is launched
    P2/3 starts the following day at 5:00 PM and is FFA until we reach P4
    P4 starts the following day at 5:00 PM and is FFA till the raid is clear
    (Schedule will change when we attempt Heroic AAT)

Thanks for looking!
  • LordMarious75
    311 posts Member
    edited June 2017

Mid lvls players guild, running T5 once at 4 days
    Friendly, no pressure, good donating gear.
    Grow with us! Powers at Be
    My ally cod 184862173
    Line app id LordMarious
    (Don't ask for merge)
    Post edited by LordMarious75 on
  • Tommy7xyz
    82 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Hi, I am officer in "MASS EFFECT N7 SW" Guild (https://swgoh.gg/g/5708/mass-effect-n7-sw/) and we have roughly 44 very active members (lvl85, daily 600, line app to communicate). We regularly complete Heroic Rancor in 15 minutes and can finish NAAT in a day. We are not yet ready for HAAT, but we're very close to.
    We mostly are Italian players but we are international, we normally raid between 7.30pm - 10.30pm (gmt+1), our reset is 7.30pm (gmt+1).
    (lvl 85 and one HAAT team required)
    You can contact me here or Pm me or catch me on Line App if you want to discuss further.
    cheers
    Name: Akeron (Officer)
    Ally code: 864-798-554
    Line ID: 864-798-554
    or
    Name: N7 (Leader)
    Ally code: 237-187-428
    Line ID: n7SW
    Post edited by Tommy7xyz on
  • Grimheim is looking for active players from any level range, new or experienced. We welcome you to join us to help fill our roster. We are a friendly and helpful group whose goal is to continue progression toward Heroic raids.

Currently our roster is eight players strong. Most are level 85, if not very close. Raid times can be discussed and agreed upon once we have more members. Right now raids are started as soon as we get enough tickets.

Requirements: Be active. Get 600 raid tickets every day so we can raid more often. Participate in the raids. And donate gear if you are making requests.

Interested? Search for Grimheim in guilds OR add my Ally Code: 343-874-516

Thanks for reading! We hope to see you soon!
  • Darkvision022
    64 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Unique Guild of a 5 Guild cluster is recruiting members.

It's a different approach where we are looking for casual players and ALT profiles. Members from our cluster have formed together to create this Guild based off of our ALT's

Why should you join?

You will have access to our Discord server that contains the knowledge of 5 guilds worth of experience. You may also have an opportunity to transfer to one of the heroic guilds to cover for members that may be absent and unable to collect raids tickets or raid.

What do you need?

You should be at least level 60 and have at least 1 seven star character.
    You would preferably have Discord

How do I join?

Reply the the leader of ALTERED EMPIRE by contacting DEAD#2965 on Discord or send me a PM through the forums
    Hope to see you there!
    Post edited by Darkvision022 on
  • Hi
    If found a guild and you don't like it, try us. Nothing to lose. You can leave whenever you want.
    We are mid lvls players guild (25 activ players, lvl 70-80 most of us), running T5 once at 4 days, east time.
    You can grow with us!

My ally cod 184862173
    Line app id LordMarious
  • DOOMSDAY
    94 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Need a casual guild or just want a change of pace? Then look no further Four Twenty Force is seeking active members to join our super chill guild. We have plenty to donate and knowledge to give. We have alt accounts of major players but no whales. We are keeping it relaxed and fun.

RULES: Be active (if you miss a day or two no worries we get it life happen), get as much of your daily 600 as you can so we can continue to raid, and donate what/if you can.

RAIDS: T6 3 times a week starting T7 next week. AAT once a week currently working teams to boost that time frame close to two times a week.

COMMUNICATION: We use Line however it isn't required but highly recommended. Communication helps booster the guild as a whole.

GUILD: Four Twenty Force
    ALLY CODE:414-695-431
    LINE ID: Emperordoomsday

Message or ally me for any questions or interested inquiries.
  • TMoneyGee
    107 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Post edited by TMoneyGee on
  • Cyrinx
    1 posts Member
    Allstars SG is looking for a few good guild mates!

We are a lowkey group looking for more daily players.
    We currently have 10/50 active players and need you to join us!

We are running t4 Rancor and clearing it in 2-3 days.

Guild donations are highly encouraged. We work together to raise our characters up!

Guild leader Cyrinx 553-572-463

• Whitt_Happens
    26 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    The Hype is Real is looking for new members that are daily, active players that are 70+ and preferably generate 500 plus tickets a day. We're drama free, laid back, and all try to help each other out. We generate about 25k tickets a day and run about 3-4 raids a week.

We got one slot open. We are currently raiding Pit VI and normal tank. We're are working towards heroic pit and hope to run that within a month. We're mostly level 80 members, a handful in the 70's, and a very small minority of lower active lower level players that are quickly leveling and contributing raid tickets.

We don't have a lot of rules other than being active, contributing, and respectful. We understand people have outside lives and don't flip out, but we are working to improve. We are working towards heroic Rancor soon so we coordinate our attacks through discord and in game chat. It isn't a deal breaker if you won't join discord, but it would be better for everyone.

PM me with your ally code or send me an ally code invite and I'll invite you to guild.

Whitt Happens 737-212-476
  • Casual TryHards
    If you're a highly active player tired of 3rd party chat apps and overcomplicated rules keep reading...
    We're a guild that loves to play without making this game a chore. Our rules are flexible without mandatory daily minimums or pressures to engage out of game.
    Currently we are running T6 Raids but that will likely change by the end of the month.
    Also we have an Officer position available for anyone who has played for over a year and is happy to give tips to our newer members when they ask. See our thread for that position <here>.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Greetings! Im lothar jarobi, from first order of the fallen guild. Our guild is collection of strong competitive players. We formed a new guild due to an inactive leader. We are currently looking for players to expand our crew. We play rancor raid t7. With your help we can play heroic tank raid. Here is ally code 924-194-513. I believe we can help each other. If you have more questions just pm me. Thank you!
  • What up people! It's Markus Ren with Guild, Eternal Knights of Darkness. We're a reletivelty new Guild but are looking for top notch talent. I'm looking for leaders, moderators, engaging people from all over the galaxy. Our goal is to be able to complete Heroic raids for both the Rancor and Tank. We currently just do Normal Tank and Normal Lv. 6 Rancor. Want to push the Guild into a new and exciting direction. Rebuilding from the ground up. Bring your wisdom, skill, and love for this game over to EKOD. We would love to have you.

Lv. Pref.: 80-85
    My Tag: Markus Ren
    My Ally Code: 272-958-827
    Guild: Eternal Knights of Darkness
  • Jayius
    9 posts Member
    Is your guild chat completely silent and people are inactive for weeks at a time? XxXNerf HerdersXxX is for you. We are active both in game, and in the chat channel, from helpful tips on growing your toons to great live music. Brand new guild built by a core of players 70+ to 85. We will be alternating T4 and T5 Rancors until we can start T6 Tank. Come grow with us!

Goals: building great toons with fun people to chat with and progress through content as we are ready.

Raids: Started immediately after previous ends.

Recruiting Needs: Accepting players level 40 and up who will make a commitment to actively participating in game. No daily ticket requirement at this time.

Send an Ally request to JoeyBussan 947-827-918.

TL;DR:

XxXNerf HerdersXxX

JoeyBussan 947-827-918

Lvl 40 and up

• Hi all. I have started a new guild and looking for people to join. I haven't got raid times yet as I am so new. My ally code is 913-369-341 and my guild is LMMBO. I'm looking for anyone that is happy to help a start up guild. Anyone welcome that understands that we are not going to be jumping straight into HRancor and HAAT. Thanks and welcome to all
  • Cyaz1d3
    18 posts Member
    star-wars-empire-recruitment-poster-2.jpg

We are recruiting hAAT ready players for The Empire Mandalore. If you think you have what it takes to put on the armor and collect the bounty on Rancors and Tanks, let us know! Find us here or on discord at discord.gg/RTNVswj
  • LordMarious75
    311 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Hi

If you found a guild and don't like it, come with us!

We are mid lvls players guild (32 players, lvl 70-85 most of us), running T5 once at 4 days. We will move soon to T6.
    east time.
    You can grow with us!

My ally cod 184862173
    Line app id LordMarious
    Post edited by LordMarious75 on
  • Hey! Lower level Guild for players level 30-60. Come join a fun yet super active guild who is growing fast!! We will be filled soon so act fast! 600/600 daily activity and joining our group on the LINE app is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. If interested add me on LINE at Jwags420 or send ally request to 172-295-763
  • Trojo
    41 posts Member
    Brand new guild: Guardians of the Whills 77

I have played since close to the beginning of the game release...looking to start my own guild.

Guild is in Pacific Daylight Time

Just looking for very active players to get their 600/day.

Very willing to teach new players and can carry team through Heroic Rancor...all you need is to bring your 600 tivkets/day and 1 7* toon.

Message me here or on Line: Johtr

Thanks and May the Force Be With You