Defnence or evasion.

So wookie defense + chance to def up on dmg or evasion 11% Jedi + half for others.

What should I make the leader? I've used the wookie bc I think his leader is boss but i think evasion is pretty good too.

Replies

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Ultimately as every good squad will have at least one sniper I'm finding evasion is far more important and will save more HP on average per battle, especially with how popular crit bonus squads and Heroes are for dps.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Best defense is not getting hit. Common sense mate
  • Keaven wrote: »
    Ultimately as every good squad will have at least one sniper I'm finding evasion is far more important and will save more HP on average per battle, especially with how popular crit bonus squads and Heroes are for dps.

I have luminara as my leader right now but jm thinking of switching to sidious. For my tie pilot but he crits in his own about 80% of the time. Idk I never see my peoples evade
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Sidious does improve crit damage as well so would still be a better benefit overall I think, however Tie Pilot could use the evasion to stay in the battle on defense. He will usually get taken out before he gets a shot off.
  • Evasion seems more effective in this game. Especially when you evade abilities that can stun or ability block you.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Since upgraded Luminara I have wanted to test evasion. I had some bad results but need to experiement more. Hard to do when I really like Bariss' ability
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    J7000 wrote: »
    Since upgraded Luminara I have wanted to test evasion. I had some bad results but need to experiement more. Hard to do when I really like Bariss' ability
    I've been using her leader ability instead for a while. Also has healing too, not as much of course. I'm preferring it as the HP buff doesn't make all that much difference when focusing Heroes down as Hero levels increase.

I've been auto running a lot of battles at the Cantina to try and gauge the effectiveness and plenty of evades are coming off.

Once promoted to 5★ Ahsoka will be my leader.
  • Keaven wrote: »
    J7000 wrote: »
    I've been using her leader ability instead for a while. Also has healing too, not as much of course. I'm preferring it as the HP buff doesn't make all that much difference when focusing Heroes down as Hero levels increase.

I've been auto running a lot of battles at the Cantina to try and gauge the effectiveness and plenty of evades are coming off.

Once promoted to 5★ Ahsoka will be my leader.

I wish cantina didn't start at 100 crystals to refresh considering it takes even more energy than normal. But yeah I've noticed that when I run my 5* sidious that my team fals off vs higher tier teams but when it's kuminara we always pull through somehow.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Weird thing is that I have Ben now and his leadership gives all allies 10% evasion and I just am not seeing the results. I'll keep testing but I'm a bit disappointed
  • J7000 wrote: »
    Weird thing is that I have Ben now and his leadership gives all allies 10% evasion and I just am not seeing the results. I'll keep testing but I'm a bit disappointed
    You sir are lucky, old Ben is my favorite char. Evasion is legit but if you're going against a lot of higher levels it won't work, just like crit won't either but the wookie defense would.
  • Same here. I used Maul as leader and i think whole game i dodge only 1 time.