Luke Skywalker

Was wondering if I could get some guidance on this. Should I upgrade Luke Skywalker? I currently have him at 5*, and I know he's pretty much useless for now. But with the last flash events and the talk about his journey this summer I feel like the game is kinda telling us to put some resources into him.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Thanks

Replies

• Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Personally I would have the resources at the ready but would not pit them on as of yet because the first flash event should be this week
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Get him to seven stars (or at least get the necesary shards). Not so sure about gear, I will keep it in case I need it
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    I'm 7*ing him just in case and already geared him to G8. More gearing will just be done if really needed.
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    I mean i would like to think if we needed someone special they would have told us already
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    I mean i would like to think if we needed someone special they would have told us already

They already told us we will need luke
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    I hate gawky farm boy Luke. I hope once you finish something they transform him into the next iteration. Really hate wasting resources
  • My hope is that they require regular luke Skywalker 7* in order to get Jedi luke. Makes an otherwise disregarded character suddenly very important on a path to success
  • Parnold wrote: »
    My hope is that they require regular luke Skywalker 7* in order to get Jedi luke. Makes an otherwise disregarded character suddenly very important on a path to success

If they do that instead of him transforming, they could release his x-wing to make his old toon ship arena viable
  • I know they will release a "real" like sky walker at some point when the new movie comes out, and since the current Luke is not really useful, I didn't bother leveling him.
  • Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    My guild matest said to get the zeta they had to lvl him to 80? And push gear to g9.
  • I got the Zeta with Luke at level 72 gear 8 but with good mods and around +80 speed.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    My guild matest said to get the zeta they had to lvl him to 80? And push gear to g9.

No you don't need him that high. You can search around, some have done it at G7 but with good mods and RNG.

And just to add on, the newsletter mentioned Moisture Farmer Luke going on a Hero's Journey. If that isn't a good enough hint to farm Luke, I don't know how else to make it more obvious other than them blatantly just announcing you have to farm Luke.
  • I've got 50 furnace salvage ready to get him to gear 9 if I have to but I'm hoping I won't have to.
  • Hopefully they'll drop us another 50 shards for Luke at the start of the next flash event!
    Ally Code: 753-789-771
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    For the sole purposes of the upcoming events id get him 7* and at least G9 and have the coin to level him to 85.

He is a garbage useless toon and doesn't fit into any team unless he's your only viable option in a rebel team.