Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Heroes of Beta Outpost is recruiting. We are currently a casual Guild looking to become more serious with more players.

I personally come from Bad Motivator. A HAAT Guild that has it on farm, but I wanted to help out others as well. Therefore we started an alliance with a couple other guilds.

Heroes of Beta Outpost is currently running t5 rancor with eyes set in heroic in the next few months. We open raid at 8am pst and let those under level 80 have a free for all and then at 8pm everyone can finish it up.

We are mostly just looking for players to join in and grow with us.

Message me on line @ Jozav_Tuli or add me 698-795-736 if you're interested!
  • Next tank raid is just a few hours away. Join in on the fun with the Corellian Refugees! Perfect time to join our guild, as we're 20+ and growing, with players all moving up together. Just takes one 6* toon to get in on the loot! ;)

We're from all points of the earth and player levels from 45 to 85. Welcoming other daily players that we can help build up to higher levels. I end up giving away loads of gear in the exchange, and always take last place in pit raids. Goal is to get every guild member leveled/geared up to compete at heroic-caliber raids in the near future.

Guild activities reset at 7:30 PM US central time, and we launch raids by 8:00 PM. Raid tiers and rules are set to the level of the guild members at the time. Currently AAT is normal & FFA, & Rancor is T5 with 24 hour rule.

Optional offline chat in Discord (keithereal#8467). PM me for more details, or add me using ally code 581-332-129. Hope to have you join us!
  • Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 19:00 UTC
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an individual player or a small group of friends, PM me.
  • Ugluk199
    295 posts Member
    Knights of Mandaløre is currently looking for active players level 80+ who will contribute 500 energy minimim a day. We do 3 Heroic Pit / 2 NAAT a week and are a very relaxed and fun guild (raid start time's 7:30 PM Est). We recently attempted HAAT and got down to 40% P4, so will be switching over to HAAT in less than a month's time. Therefore, we are looking for players who have strong rosters either HAAT ready or on the verge of being there. We have multiple Zeta teams, can solo P1, and have several members who can do upwards of 1m in each phase. We have a discord channel where you can request additional information and new members are required to join through our recruitment channel.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5FHQKRc
    My ally code : 838-881-555
    Leader's ally code : 771-995-699

We also have a swgoh.gg page : https://swgoh.gg/g/18769/knights-of-mandalore/
  • New Openings for Active Players

We have 4 member spots to fill; no 3rd party chat apps required.
    Must be above level 78 with at least one 7 Star team to join; we will switch to Heroic Pit Raid at the end of the month.
    Long time players tired of the hyper-competitive guild experience can check <here> for our officer opening.
    Message to join.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    We have a couple spots open in the Shacknews guild, running Heroic Pit and NAAT every 2-3 days. We're getting close to running Heroic (57 HAAT-ready teams as of today).

See details here for rules, etc:

http://bit.ly/shackguild
  • Hello there!

Bacon Gaming is looking for new members!

20 spots available

Heroic Rancor as often as possible (at the moment 2x per week due to lack of members)

Normal AAT 1-2 times per week, want to do Heroic as soon as possible

Looking for strong, active Level 85 Players

Raid Time: 9 pm Central European Time

No strict rules, just have fun and help each other improve their teams

Hit me up here or on Discord: thund3rstruck#2794
  • Ugluk199
    295 posts Member
    Knights of Mandaløre is currently looking for active players level 80+ who will contribute 500 energy minimim a day. We do 3 Heroic Pit / 2 NAAT a week and are a very relaxed and fun guild (raid start time's 7:30 PM Est). We recently attempted HAAT and got down to 40% P4, so will be switching over to HAAT in less than a month's time. Therefore, we are looking for players who have strong rosters either HAAT ready or on the verge of being there. We have multiple Zeta teams, can solo P1, and have several members who can do upwards of 1m in each phase. We have a discord channel where you can request additional information and new members are required to join through our recruitment channel.

• Collective of Shadows is an mostly f2p, fun, supportive, easygoing bunch with minimal rules. Need 10-15 memebers. Had 50 for a long time but a few decided to quit the game altogether. Recently some members were being left out due to the T7 Rancor being toppled so fast, so we started the 24hr 0 damage rule. Then a few more didn't abide by the rules, mostly because they didn't have Line app. Most of us work together or are from the same arena shard, and over half have been together since guilds started, and we are willing to help get you better if you help us get to HAAT and Kenobi!

Guild: Collective of Shadows

Timezone: CDT, Rancor@11:30am

Communication: must get LINE

Player base: Mostly f2p

Guild Rules: Minimum 20 7* toons, at least 10 gear 10/11. 600 energy/preferred, 400/day minimum.

Raid Rules:

Rancor: T7 (Heroic). Zero damage for first 24hrs, Next day @11:30 CDT everyone runs only 1 team - NO Teebo, Zader, Jyn, or MagmaT. This is because we already clear it in 30 min to 1 hour, and we want as many as possible to get in and get better rewards.

Tank Takedown: Free for all. Starts next day after we reach needed amount of raid tickets.
    When we had 50 we beat normal in 1 day, 2 max. After the guild member losses it takes up to 3 sometimes. We have tried heroic a few times, almost made it halfway. We really want to get kenobi before he's useless :)

Contact info:

Guild Leader:
    Celticstriker 698-122-922

Officers:
    Soulassassin 188-224-595
    Hondo Ohnaka 765-614-377
    Bayne 382-938-752
  • Ugluk199
    295 posts Member

• Guild name: The Sons of Dathomir

Site: www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com

Requirements:
    * level 80-85
    * install and use Line chat application
    Line it's a chat application for iOS and Android.
    No chat requirements (no need to chat everyday if you don't have time).

* Language: English
    * We are very active
    * We have 48 members
    * We love the game and Star Wars universe
    * We always try to be better and to learn
    * We are competitive.
    For chat and guides collection we use the application Line.
    * Time zone: CST - Central Standard Time, GMT +7, UTC-5, PST +2

Rules:
    * Rancor Raid Tier7: o (zero) damage for 24 hours and then free for all
    * Tank Takedown raid Tier 6 : free for all
    * Guild activities: 600 tickets / day

Contact
    * To join add my Ally code in game: 826557384

* Line ID: costahd

* Message me here at @maullittleson

sonsx.png
  • Hi, we need 14 new member serious member 600 point daily if you are a guild with low member we are agree to join the 2 guilds we do heroic pit and we need to do heroic AAT some of us do heroic rancor Solo but we have a waiting time 24 hours to put all members on the rewards list we are a very respect guild we help all the member to grow up fast and be a strong part of us add me if you are interested 797-325-741 or come to join us
    Thanks a lots
    Masterreggie
  • Hi

Friendly guild looking for new members. The majority of us are level 80-85 with a few padawans making their way up. We have 43 members. We do rancor raids on heroic, tank on normal. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines but must be playing on a regular basis and contributing where you can.

Our rancor raids take about an hour, tank about 2 days. We have a rule on rancor raids that we leave the last phase for 24hrs, just to give eneryone the opportunity to get on the board as we get through it relatively quickly

My ally code is 949 699 318
  • BoboFoot
    212 posts Member
    Looking to earn yourself some of that phaaaaaat lootz? Ghost Chapel may be the place for you!!!

We do Heroic Rancor several times a week, beginning with a 24 hour zero damage period. We also do normal AAT but we are actively working towards our first HAAT attempt in the next 2 weeks.

We are a US PST guild that is mostly F2P. We constantly run both raids and we offer help, support and guidance to our members so they can progress at the best rate for them.

We are looking for active level 80 + players to fill some spots but will consider lower levels if your mentality matches our own. Ideally you’ll have geared 7* teams with synergy and be able to consistently contribute 450+ tickets a day but we don’t mind if you aren’t there yet, as long as you’re working toward the end goal.

If this sounds good to you it would be great if you could join us on line.

Drop me a pm here or message BoboFoot or bowers007 on line
  • Godrocca
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    The Crusty Force Kin is recruiting for normal AAT raiding with the view of all pulling together to get to Heroic by the end of the year.
    Guild Name - The Crusty Force Kin
    Timezone - ACST; UTC+09:30 guild reset (primarily FTP players)
    Rules
    - Positive attitude
    - Min LVL60 (for now)
    - Try to do 600 energy each day
    - Rancor raid T6 FFA (for now)
    - TT raid T6 FFA (for now).
    We use Discord to communicate and if you are interested please add me and we can discuss further. Godrocca#4966.
    If you are interested in joining please drop me a message on here or Discord. https://discord.gg/VjAPkGS
    Thanks
    Post edited by Godrocca on
  • BoboFoot
    212 posts Member
    Godrocca wrote: »
    The Crusty Force Kin is recruiting for normal AAT raiding with the view of all pulling together to get to Heroic by the end of the year.
    Guild Name - The Crusty Force Kin
    Timezone - ACST; UTC+09:30 guild reset (primarily FTP players)
    Rules
    - Have fun
    - Min LVL60 (for now)
    - Try to do 600 energy each day
    - Rancor raid T6 FFA (for now)
    - TT raid T6 FFA (for now).
    We use Discord to communicate and if you are interested please add me and we can discuss further. Godrocca#4966.
    If you are interested in joining please drop me a message on here or Discord. Thanks

Have PMed you
  • LornHarkon
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Mistborn Guild Recruiting!

Fun, Active and Friendly guild recruiting players working aggressively toward HAAT

Rules:
    Level 85 only
    Heroic Pit - Tag ONLY (less than 100k) during 1st 24hrs. then FFA
    Daily Contribution - Minimum 500/600
    3 strikes system - Over-Tag Rancor before 24hrs. is done / Contribute less than 500/600 daily / Miss login for more than 24 hrs.

Free to join but be ready to contribute daily!!
    Post edited by LornHarkon on
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    TWD Saviors is looking to recruit up to 5 semi-casual to hardcore active players.

Guild name: TWD Saviors
    Raid tier level:Heroic rancor and NAAT
    Raid rules: Rancor has a 12 hour 0 damage rule while NAAT is a ffa. 3 strikes failing to comply with the 0 damage rule will boot you.
    Average time for raid completion:Heroic Rancor lasts 2 hours or less after the 0 damage rule. NAAT lasts 3-4 roster refreshes.
    Time zone: PST zone based, currently affected by daylight savings time making roster refreshes at 1 am and guild activities reset at 7:30 pm PST.
    3rd party chat app:Line group is active
    Roster number:48/50 (Looking for 5 players)
    Other rules:Google doc stating a player's expected minimum contribution of each day. 5 consecutive strikes violating this rule will boot you.

Further information may be obtained by asking me through private message. Real time responses can be obtained through the line app, userid twd_negan. Find my guild through ally code 632-143-884.
    Post edited by TWD_Negan on
  • Shaggy Bevo Guil is looking to recruit 2 more active players to join us. We are a casual guild started around a core group of Texas Longhorn fans (we generally operate in CST). If you're a UT fan or a fan of college football in general, you'll fit right in.

We currently have Heroic Rancor on farm and require a period of 0 damage until 5 pm the next day. We are working toward HAAT and would like a few more members with several HAAT ready squads. We estimate that we should be HAAT ready in a few more months, possibly sooner with new members. We usually finish nAAT in 3-4 days.

We have no minimum level requirements to join but we would like for you to contribute a minimum of 400 raid tickets daily and contribute to the Guild Activity of the day. Violations to guild rules (such as low ticket contribution or violating raid rules) will result in a warning the first time and removal for repeated violations.

We're a friendly group and support our own. If you're interested in joining, message me or add me 739-287-436.
  • 50 Shades of Rey is an active guild looking to recruit a few players to join us. We are currently raiding Heroic Rancor, and are looking to do HAAT in the near-distant future (soon™). We complete normal AAT raids as soon as tickets are up, usually every 3 days.

We are looking for players that are active and can contribute 600 tickets most days. We are still semi-casual, so this isn't a strict requirement - no need to be MacGyver-ing WiFi on your vacation to a remote island using only paper clips and bamboo.

Requirements:
    1) Level 75+. This is negotiable based on your experience, massive bribes, or a strongly-worded 10 page essay

2) Line App. We use this to communicate, and the channel is active daily. Plenty of resources available in the notes section. You don't have to be active on Line, but we will use this to call you out if you're damaging the rancor early, or mock you incessantly if you get the "1 damage" zero-damage bug.

3) Desire to raid hAAT at some point. This is our common goal, albeit still a ways away. Bonus points for training montages involving jawas and motivational quotes in comic sans.

Rules:
    24-hour zero damage rule
    That's about it. We also request that you notify management if you will be away from the game for a few days so we can plan accordingly.

If this sounds like the place for you, please send me a PM with a bit about yourself and why you'd make a good addition to the team. A short blurb - some of us have other things to do, and Hello Kitty fanfic to write. A few spots available immediately; more to follow once our randos from in-game recruitment inevitably post damage on Rancor early for 3 days straight despite multiple warnings.

For the love of Rey,

Furious
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has a couple spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely run 7* Pit Raids (almost 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and have set our sights on heroic AAT. We're not ready yet, but you can help us become so!

Our members range in level from the 70's to 85, and our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome--we have members from the teens to low 50's in age, and while most of them are North American, we also have some from Europe.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have at least one 7* character, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Hi,
    I'm an officer with the guild "Spaceballs". We are currently:
    - Raiding Heroic Rancor with several members able to solo the raid. (there is a 12 hour zero damage period, damage period starts at 2 PM EST)
    - Working on Heroic AAT. We have several members that can take down phase 1 with their Zylo, We made it to Phase 3 this time.
    - We raid Normal HAAT 95% of the time that we run Tank raid, we have this one locked down and are farming it for shards. It takes us around 24 hours, so no zero damage period on it at the moment.
    We're working towards finishing Heroic AAT and are looking for players that want to do the same. We are a good group of players, we are probably an older group of guys. There is no drama in this guild, so no need to worry about name calling or flaming. If you like stirring up trouble, this is not the guild for you.
    We’re looking for HAAT ready accounts, should have a squad for each phase, preferably Phase 2 supersquad.
    We are also in the process of culling about 5-10 accounts that seem to be inactive so that we can make the final push towards conquering HAAT.
    Let me know if you're interested.
    Salty Skroob
    - Ally code 249-323-219
    PM me on discord @ Salty Skroob
    Ask our guild questions @ https://discord.gg/UP87JbX on Discord
  • Strax
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    We are a very active group who runs heroic rancor raids 3 times a week. Which means Han Solo shards for everyone. We are also running regular AAT. Which we can complete in around 12 hours.

We are looking for active level 80+ players who are looking to grow as a team towards heroic tank. We feel as a guild that we are getting closer.

We are mainly a North American based guild but we welcome new members from other time zones. We try to run raids on a consistent schedule, rotating the start time between 8am and 8pm est.

We use line app to communicate and it is mandatory.

We also require 600 daily energy. Not strictly enforced as long as we get over 27-28K raid tickets daily. We have not had any issues lately hitting this.

Current Raid/Guild Rules:
    1. Rancor has a 24 hour zero damage so that everyone gets rewards. Raid start time is rotated 8am/8pm est.
    2. AAT Tank is FFA and has a 12hr zero damage. Raid starts at reset (7:30 pm est)
    3. 600 Daily energy.
    4. Line chat app is required to help communicate and coordinate.
    5. Have fun
    6. No politics discussion in the chat.

Message me on here with any questions.

You can also contact guild leader Dredd Oracle or myself directly:

Line ID: KøR Eodred
    Line ID: Strax1191

Ally Codes:

Dredd Oracle: 287-429-947
    Strax: 993 626 496

Post edited by Strax on
  • Mistborn Guild Recruiting!

We're a Day 1 Guild that is a Fun, Active and Friendly guild recruiting players working aggressively toward HAAT

Rules:
    Level 85 only
    Heroic Pit - Tag ONLY (less than 100k) during 1st 24hrs. then FFA
    Daily Contribution - Minimum 500/600
    3 strikes system - Over-Tag Rancor before 24hrs. is done / Contribute less than 500/600 daily / Miss login for more than 24 hrs.

Free to join but be ready to contribute daily!!
  • Supreme Leader Snoke commands that you join TheFirst0rder

TheFirst0rder is a fun and laid back guild that is serious about Raid Gear and Han Solo shards! We are running Heroic Rancor Raids just about every three days so why not join us and add Han Solo to your Line-Up.  We are also currently completing Normal AAT raids every four days, so come get the Gold Gear your characters need for you to go to the next level in the arena.

Guild Name:       TheFirst0rder

Officer:                 Mr Kitty

Ally Code:            482-237-977

Rancor Raid:       Heroic (12-hour zero damage window)

AAT:                      Normal

Restrictions:       Players who are inactive for 5 days are removed

Time Zone:         GMT -4, EST, but we alternate Raid start times to be time zone friendly to everyone (Raids open for damage at 4:30 AM, 12:30 PM, And 8:30 PM UTC)

Current Openings:           2

We have guild chat using the Line App.  Participation in the chat is encouraged, but not required.  Come have fun with us in TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg
  • RedViper
    69 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Post edited by RedViper on
  • Empire2187 is looking for new members at the moment, we currently have 4 slots open. We are a laid back guild who just ask for daily contribution as much as possible, including some gear donations if you have excess of something a member is requesting. Below is our swgoh.gg link. Not all our members are on there so you will only see a few of us.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/8256/empire2187/

We regularly run HPit and NAAT, we are working toward HAAT and very close now. A few more solid members and a little more work will get us there. If you are interested, please comment or message me and I can try to get you in touch with one of our leaders. You can find me personally at https://swgoh.gg/u/therevanchist/ If you do have a swgoh.gg account, feel free to link that, but it is not a guild requirement. We do not currently have an official level requirement, but we would prefer if you are able to contribute in the HPit and working on the HAAT.
    Dorth Reban
    Officer of JKW CarboKnights
    DarthDyl#9036 on Discord
  • Hello. We are looking for active players to join our guild. We currently have 47 members and are looking to gain a full team.

We are in need of new members, +50 Level accounts wanted. No rules, Relaxed guild just trying to forward to Heroic Rancor,. Plenty of gear to donate to Padawans.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild. Doing Rancor Tier 6 2x per week

Tank Raid open currently.
    Discord App used but not essential

send ally invite to myself or squid and we can bring you into the fold :)

Phoenixmale66 = 146-153-889 Leader
    SB1528 = 819-635-774 Officer

bimeJaI.jpg
  • Hey guys, I'm looking to recruit some more members to my guild (45/50) We do heroic pit with no damage for first 24 hours. 300K cap after. Also do normal AAT, but we are getting pretty close to being HAAT ready.

We'd prefer to have level 80+ players, but overall, we want active players so 600 tickets per day is highly recommended.

PM me or add me as an ally at 254-979-936 if you're interested. Thanks.
  • Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 1 player lvl 80-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor and tank raids is enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly. We are getting close to doing HAAT and are in need of players with strong p1 and p3 squads.

We need 1 active member. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

If you would like to see our guild activity, download LINE and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.

https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!