Speed Changes and Poe Dameron

Replies

• People are upset because they cant mindlessly use one character to dominate the game anymore. Wah wah wah. Stop crying and noone should get refunded anything. EA should put a major disclaimer on their packs that characters stats are subject to change. Anyone that wasted money on a character you can get for free is crazy. And Poe is still good he just doesnt dominate the game anymore. And if they do give anyone a refund they should ban you from using Poe.

The complaint isn't that they nerfed him, even as someone who uses him I wanted him nerfing. The complaint is that they did not mention this major nerf or the change to speed in their patch notes. Had they done so I would have kept him at 3* and used him sparingly, instead I got him to 5*, level 70 and full gear. If I'm payingfor content, I want full disclosure.

Yup

I get why people are upset because they did not communicate fully what will happen in this update.

Getting real tired of people throwing around the whiner card.

Pffttt

If anyone who has a genuine complaint is a whiner.

What do we call people who gloat over other people's loss and dismiss other people's complaints.

Hehehe ( probably get perma band for suggest a word )

So not going to.
  • QGJ has a very prevalent and natural counter already - Dooku owns QGJ.
    As an avid Dooku user I would say "yes and no" to this. Sure, Dooku can tie up Jinn, as he can tie up any Jedi. But he can only realistically do it to one at a time. Jinn is not going to appear on his own, he is going to be there with buddies. Right now I mostly use Dooku to stun Luminara, preventing both her heal and her force wave attack (which can be devastating). Once everyone has Jinn AND Lumi, life gets more difficult. I basically have to use it on Jinn, and then Lumi runs free basically.
    Now add Old Ben into the mix. Who do I stun: Jinn or Ben? Hard to choose.
    Also, fast characters don't stay stunned for very long. Ever try to stun Dooku? Unless you time it just right, it will wear off before you can do much with it.
    We'll have to see what happens. But I think this change, while "fixing the Poe problem" has made the overall speed problem worse. I am not sure why I have to keep saying that this is a turn-based game and while have speed and turn meters as a factor is good, having them the dominant or even main factor is not.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • SpeedWeed
    504 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I guess the concept of full patch notes before an update is a concept alot of people do not understand.

-.-#)

Consumer rights.. No one has heard of it?

@ThalosKirano
  • moongod wrote: »
    Be thankful you get any update notes prior to a release at all.

Why?

Grossly misleading notes that caused many of us to waste thousands of crystals and millions of credits are not something to be thankful for.
  • SpeedWeed
    504 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Can't wait for lvl 80 to be implemented!
    QGJ speed buff to apply to whole team

Whoopee!

Rey GS QGJ Dooku teams will wipe out anyone not running them

The meta widens further!

/sarcasm

Who cares man.

Its fun to gloat at people who have genuine right to complain about lack of a proper patch note!
  • SpeedWeed wrote: »
    SpeedWeed wrote: »
    Every time someone repeats the lie that the meta has changed from high speed and damage.

The force kills a youngling.

Please think of the younglings.

If you move up in speed, so go past Poe, that team doesn't have the one hit knock out ability to take down tanks that have >14k health. That build needed a heavy hitting FOTP and a Poe with high expose to get the 20% inst-drop in health. The health steal implemented also completely helps slower toons more than fast, because fast toons are stealing health in their first turns when they are full; they get no benefit as a result. The slow toons actually get to refill their health bar with their response attacks. DoT killing now also impacts the fast / lower health toons to a greater extent as the DoT has a greater relative impact on their total health. I've had multiple Jinn / GS, etc. die at the start of round 2 as they start to take their action.

I will believe it when I see it.

This approach already worked around 60% before the change

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/8772/slow-dancing-with-poe-and-his-dps-minions-countering-poe-at-143-speed/p1

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/9732/slow-dancing-with-poe-follow-up/p1

After the change today I haven't lost to a version of these speed teams yet: 9-0 now. If teams pull Poe completely out of the equation it gets much easier since I'm not contending with the 20% expose right off the top, which on Kylo is >3k health. Additionally, now that speed is natural in order, Sid always gets his aoe hit off. I don't have to worry about Poe leading the entire battle, Sid getting meter yanked + exposed and then being killed before he moves. The AI doesn't focus fire well so a fast team with initiative may kill one toon by the time it's my turn. That's ok because the really fast toons that go beyond Poe have pretty modest health. Just a few aoe hits and they are dead or near dead. Round 2 they are now really in trouble because the round 1 DoT's from Sid are sitting on them and they are getting killed by the DoTs.
    I guess the concept of full patch notes before an update is a concept alot of people do not understand.

-.-#)

Consumer rights.. No one has heard of it?

@ThalosKirano

Consumer rights lmao. You are buying the ability to level a character faster. It is at your own discretion. You dont get anything except the enjoyment of playing a game you like. I have a 5* Poe level 66 max gear myself. I got it for free as a by product of playing the Cantina missions. It is a free character not a chromium pack only character.
  • obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    So tell me why almost all other tanks were not viable?

With poe nerf n game change. I would say non are.

Ya cripple rey when rey n other high damage toons have already killed a toon on your side.

The speed change meant poe would not be as overpowered anymore.

There was no need to nerf him at all with the new speed changes

Whopees more hp more speed than chewie and han

Both who don't see play. Ever wondered why?

A tank that can't taunt early is useless. That's why.

Han has more turn meter manipulation. Oh noes. Nerf han too.

Feel free to show me you hitting rank 1 arena with a team of slow pokes and tanks.

U can't because everyone who wants to compete has to use high speed high damage output.

Which toon can survive a gqj+ gs assist salvo

Its over before the fat lady sings

Uhm, I started on the very day when this game hard-launched and actually compete in the top 10 with a team of Phasma (L), Sid, Lumi, Han and Daka; I came second yesterday and first the day before - fighting through Poe + dps teams every. single. day, before and after the latest update. Not trying to brag at all as my team is certainly not special (far from it) and RNG often plays a big role in where you end up in the Arena rank, but as you may be aware, other than Sid, the rest are not exactly speedy material.
    • Sid 153
    • Daka 136
    • Phasma 121
    • Han 121
    • Lumi 118

I have Poe as well, but have been fighting through the Arena without him because 1) he isn't 6/7 star and you need every bit of health at level 70, 2) I found his auto-win boring, and 3) I somewhat expected nerf coming because his abilities were game-breaking.

I find your assertion confusing because on one side, you seem to claim Han is more useful than Poe because he has more turn meter manipulation, but on the other hand, you say he is useless and doesn't see action because he is slow and has less hp (which btw, there is a player called Reisze who has been very successful with Han + FOO combo. See his "(non)definitive counter to Poe" post). Please make up your mind and be consistent rather than ramble things as you see fit.

Finally, I thought people like you were mocking Poe "nerf bunnies" to adapt, adopt a better strategy (whatever that means), stop whining, etc. Why don't you start applying that same argument to yourself given the Poe auto-win is no longer in place?
  • If I recall correctly, devs never stated anything else than that they're doing an initial change to Poe, and that they will be monitoring it - meaning, more changes were very likely to come, seeing as how every leader board was dominated by one build with few variations.

So, devs telling you that they have a plan in two steps, but aren't sure about the second step yet. But they do tell you step one, and you rush off buying crystals, farming away based on this information. Then they implement step two.

Who is to blame for your lost crystals? Think really hard about it. I think you can figure it out.
    Every time someone repeats the lie that the meta has changed from high speed and damage.

If you move up in speed, so go past Poe, that team doesn't have the one hit knock out ability to take down tanks that have >14k health. That build needed a heavy hitting FOTP and a Poe with high expose to get the 20% inst-drop in health. The health steal implemented also completely helps slower toons more than fast, because fast toons are stealing health in their first turns when they are full; they get no benefit as a result. The slow toons actually get to refill their health bar with their response attacks. DoT killing now also impacts the fast / lower health toons to a greater extent as the DoT has a greater relative impact on their total health. I've had multiple Jinn / GS, etc. die at the start of round 2 as they start to take their action.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/8772/slow-dancing-with-poe-and-his-dps-minions-countering-poe-at-143-speed/p1

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/9732/slow-dancing-with-poe-follow-up/p1

After the change today I haven't lost to a version of these speed teams yet: 9-0 now. If teams pull Poe completely out of the equation it gets much easier since I'm not contending with the 20% expose right off the top, which on Kylo is >3k health. Additionally, now that speed is natural in order, Sid always gets his aoe hit off. I don't have to worry about Poe leading the entire battle, Sid getting meter yanked + exposed and then being killed before he moves. The AI doesn't focus fire well so a fast team with initiative may kill one toon by the time it's my turn. That's ok because the really fast toons that go beyond Poe have pretty modest health. Just a few aoe hits and they are dead or near dead. Round 2 they are now really in trouble because the round 1 DoT's from Sid are sitting on them and they are getting killed by the DoTs.

At what rank are up playing with your dot team?

Not elitist or anything.

Is it competitive in high ranks is what I would like to know.
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Qeltar wrote: »
    QGJ has a very prevalent and natural counter already - Dooku owns QGJ.
    As an avid Dooku user I would say "yes and no" to this. Sure, Dooku can tie up Jinn, as he can tie up any Jedi. But he can only realistically do it to one at a time. Jinn is not going to appear on his own, he is going to be there with buddies. Right now I mostly use Dooku to stun Luminara, preventing both her heal and her force wave attack (which can be devastating). Once everyone has Jinn AND Lumi, life gets more difficult. I basically have to use it on Jinn, and then Lumi runs free basically.
    Also, fast characters don't stay stunned for very long. Ever try to stun Dooku? Unless you time it just right, it will wear off before you can do much with it.
    We'll have to see what happens. But I think this change, while "fixing the Poe problem" has made the overall speed problem worse. I am not sure why I have to keep saying that this is a turn-based game and while have speed and turn meters as a factor is good, having them the dominant or even main factor is not.

Vs. Jinn / Lumi though - and Old ben to an extent, you can just use all faster heroes. Use Dooku to stun Jinn, then use other hereos faster than Lumi to kill her and Jinn. For example, use GS, Rey, Dooku, Sid - then any 5th (Leia, own turn 1 Jinn, Hoth Scout, etc.) - Lumi and Jinn will be dead from those 5 hits. Old Ben can't kill anything, he's just good with mind tricks, but if 2 of his teammates are dead you can get past having mind tricks on you for a while. You also have Poggle to ability block Old Ben....then there's Poe sitting there, still faster than both of Ben / Lumi even with Jinn speed lead - that can yank meter from them and expose.
  • obiwan1011 wrote: »
    So tell me why almost all other tanks were not viable?

With poe nerf n game change. I would say non are.

Ya cripple rey when rey n other high damage toons have already killed a toon on your side.

The speed change meant poe would not be as overpowered anymore.

There was no need to nerf him at all with the new speed changes

Whopees more hp more speed than chewie and han

Both who don't see play. Ever wondered why?

A tank that can't taunt early is useless. That's why.

Han has more turn meter manipulation. Oh noes. Nerf han too.

Feel free to show me you hitting rank 1 arena with a team of slow pokes and tanks.

U can't because everyone who wants to compete has to use high speed high damage output.

Which toon can survive a gqj+ gs assist salvo

Its over before the fat lady sings

Uhm, I started on the very day when this game hard-launched and actually compete in the top 10 with a team of Phasma (L), Sid, Lumi, Han and Daka; I came second yesterday and first the day before - fighting through Poe + dps teams every. single. day, before and after the latest update. As you may be aware, other than Sid, the rest are not exactly speedy material.
    • Sid 153
    • Daka 136
    • Phasma 121
    • Han 121
    • Lumi 118

I have Poe as well, but have been fighting through the Arena without him because 1) he isn't 6/7 star and you need every bit of health at level 70, 2) I found his auto-win boring, and 3) I somewhat expected nerf coming because his abilities were game-breaking.

I find your assertion confusing because on one side, you seem to claim Han is more useful than Poe because he has more turn meter manipulation, but on the other hand, you say he is useless and doesn't see action because he is slow and has less hp (which btw, there is a player called Reisze who has been very successful with Han + FOO combo. See his "(non)definitive counter to Poe" post). Please make up your mind and be consistent rather than ramble things as you see fit.

Finally, I thought people like you were mocking Poe "nerf bunnies" to adapt, adopt a better strategy (whatever that means), stop whining, etc. Why don't you start applying that same argument to yourself given the Poe auto-win is no longer in place?
    Do u even read?

I am saying the meta became even more closed.

I been mocking the people who are dismissing genuine complaints.

"Don't cry about nerf!" because that's all they said?? Really?

l been asking where the meta change because "Poe is finally nerfed!".

Poe nerf means more open meta.

No one ever going to play a tank in competitive arena ranks is not a more open meta
  • obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    No one ever going to play a tank in competitive arena ranks is not a more open meta

Do you even read? I play Han. Reisze plays Han. Are you suggesting we play in a non-competitive arena?

Why does the game have to revolve around Poe to be more open or closed meta?

Not elitist or anything.

The teams I faced for that 9-0 were all 7* maxed g8/g9 heroes. #1 rank caliber top tier teams on a very competitive server. It's detailed in the post.

Just do the math though. What is the average damage Rey does? Avg damage on GS / Jinn, etc. Since my Sid goes first, he's done his job. They can kill him, but he's already hit and that's all he has to do beside be a leader skill. If they kill him, I'm happy as he is no longer needed after first action. After that, there's nothing that is going to OHKO Kylo / Phasma or Snowtrooper that have >14.5k health each.
  • I didn't gear up or level my poe lmao
    I spent $50 when I just started n picked up a 3 star poe.

Heck I expected more **** to happen to poe.
    Why? because a 4 starred poe with purple gear can compete in high rank arena.

Even if I lied and I did spend money recently to bump poe.

It doesn't make my point about the developers any less credible.

Its called ad hominem.
    Address their points not call people names.

I am opposed to the developer's attitude of not bothering to disclose patch notes or impending updates or nerfs distasteful.

Want to widen the meta n have more variety of toons used.

Nerfing poe and changing speed didn't help at all.

It just pushed people to use speed n damage. No one will use a tank.

Do you even read? I play Han. Reisze plays Han. Are you suggesting we play in a non-competitive arena?

It doesnt revolve around poe.
    The nerf was unnecessary with the new speed changes and fix to leader speed buff.

I repeatedly said I am opposed to the claim that a poe nerf opened up the meta.

As for the arena ranking comment.

It really depends on the server.

The whale on my server is almost 70 and has 26k power atm.

I am only at close to 20k atm

So everything is relative.

A lonely whale on the right server will dominate even if they play something less optimal
    3. But yes, omitting this change in the update note is a head scratcher. I would imagine CG is aware of the fact that one balance change is a lot more significant than a page worth of cosmetic changes

This is the only thing I have an issue with. I really thought the TM manipulation was way too OP and hadn't rushed to star up my Poe from the Kylo pack. I was beep sure he was going to be nerfed. Me and my wife both rushed through a week spending cash on the crystal refreshes once I saw the patch notes and "we'll be monitoring, blah blah". I mean, devs basically announced it's time to jump on the gravy train and the arena view would have affected our ranking so we did. Now both of us could have used all that cash on QGJ or others. We both got the Jedi pack, BTW. So, spending more cash on QGJ, see how it's working out so far?

But, hey, change is good. I just hope that they stop sharing any information rather than release false and misleading info.

• You do realize that they could just release patch notes after the patch. There is no pleasing this community. No matter what CG does there will be 100 I'm calling my credit card company posts.
  • SpeedWeed
    504 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Not elitist or anything.

The teams I faced for that 9-0 were all 7* maxed g8/g9 heroes. #1 rank caliber top tier teams on a very competitive server. It's detailed in the post.

Just do the math though. What is the average damage Rey does? Avg damage on GS / Jinn, etc. Since my Sid goes first, he's done his job. They can kill him, but he's already hit and that's all he has to do beside be a leader skill. If they kill him, I'm happy as he is no longer needed after first action. After that, there's nothing that is going to OHKO Kylo / Phasma or Snowtrooper that have >14.5k health each.

Thanks for the info.

I will see how things change on my server.

I don't see depending on a lousy AI is considered workable though.

I would actually like to see active pvp matchmaking like hearthstone. U rank up by beating other players and not AI.

Aoe team sounds fun though

I appreciate people with reasoned comments and information. Its constructive. And I might very well be wrong about my perceptions/impression and it can be changed.

90% of the posts in here were about refunds, gloating and name calling. Pretty toxic.
    Post edited by SpeedWeed on
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    five2zero wrote: »
    Paying customers now know what they are getting. This is the worst case for payers, they are not getting what they are payed for.
    It's not about me, but i feel with payers.

When you are referring to paying customers, keep in mind that there are many paying customers who want a balanced game. And that there are paying customers who paid REAL money for characters that became useless because of Poe (e.g nightsisters) Poe was free to IOS players and he was not chromium hero for android players too. And the nerf and "future" nerfs were announced barely 2 weeks ago. And at the same time they announced Jedi event and most people rushed to get their jedi too.
    So don't say the majority wasted money and resources on Poe (while they knew future nerfs were coming) because they didn't. The minority that demanding refunds are just a bunch of crybabies and some of them are even IOS players who got him for free....

PS 1. His nerf wasn't even that harsh. He is still the only viable arena tank.
    PS 2. If you want refund from Poe, i want refund for all chromium characters that aren't as strong as him + refund from all the extra crystals i lost in arena by Poe teams.
    PS 3. Thanks EA/CG for taking steps into creating a balanced and enjoyable game.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    QGJ has a very prevalent and natural counter already - Dooku owns QGJ.

Vs. Jinn / Lumi though - and Old ben to an extent, you can just use all faster heroes. Use Dooku to stun Jinn, then use other hereos faster than Lumi to kill her and Jinn. For example, use GS, Rey, Dooku, Sid - then any 5th (Leia, own turn 1 Jinn, Hoth Scout, etc.) - Lumi and Jinn will be dead from those 5 hits. Old Ben can't kill anything, he's just good with mind tricks, but if 2 of his teammates are dead you can get past having mind tricks on you for a while. You also have Poggle to ability block Old Ben....then there's Poe sitting there, still faster than both of Ben / Lumi even with Jinn speed lead - that can yank meter from them and expose.

More info sharing

I been leveling and gearing my hoth rebel scout.

I saw the speed and the eventual meter gain on enemy death at lvl 8 will be very strong. ;)

My ideal team I want to play is a resistance expose team with poe leader

Not a big spender so rey is off the tables

I know game is new but I hope to see it reach a point where a clone ewok tusken Jedi sith nightsister dot composition teams are all viable in the game.

A damage reduction increase would seriously help the game.

Keeping my fingers crossed... One can only hope.
  • CPMP wrote: »
    five2zero wrote: »
    Paying customers now know what they are getting. This is the worst case for payers, they are not getting what they are payed for.
    It's not about me, but i feel with payers.

When you are referring to paying customers, keep in mind that there are many paying customers who want a balanced game. And that there are paying customers who paid REAL money for characters that became useless because of Poe (e.g nightsisters) Poe was free to IOS players and he was not chromium hero for android players too. And the nerf and "future" nerfs were announced barely 2 weeks ago. And at the same time they announced Jedi event and most people rushed to get their jedi too.
    So don't say the majority wasted money and resources on Poe (while they knew future nerfs were coming) because they didn't. The minority that demanding refunds are just a bunch of crybabies and some of them are even IOS players who got him for free....

PS 1. His nerf wasn't even that harsh. He is still the only viable arena tank.
    PS 2. If you want refund from Poe, i want refund for all chromium characters that aren't as strong as him + refund from all the extra crystals i lost in arena by Poe teams.
    PS 3. Thanks EA/CG for taking steps into creating a balanced and enjoyable game.

U do realize not everyone got poe free.

Not everyone got to buy dooku for $5

• MenaceTEC wrote: »
    ilyanor wrote: »
    Come on guys, everyone who plays any game where balance is important (a turn rpg is one of these) should have known that Poe was simply OverPowered because of his set of skills AND his speed (according to the entire damage/hp actual issue) When a charachter can decide ALONE the result of a match he should be nerfed.. Release notes were wrong and this is a problem, but Poe was OP. An the only solution was to nerf him!

By this defenition half a dozen other characters are OP and deserve nerfs.

False equivalency. Those half dozen characters aren't absolutely necessary to win like Poe was.

False pretense. Poe wasn't needed to win, much less so with the time mechanics change. There was no nerf needed. and there was a written notificarion rhis would not happen after monitoring the situation days or weeks after today.

Are some or many people happy it's destroyed? Yes. Is nerfing a-la-Barris a good thing for the game? You'll have too see this a few months from now. I won't be able to tell. But I am expressing my dissapointment with this fiasco.

Almost everyone in every top 20 were using him, and the ones using him with glass cannons were literally unbeatable without bringing a Poe of your own. The team comp had absolutely no hard counters. Poe was absolutely needed to win before the time mechanics change, and the tenacity/expose nerf did nothing to change that.

That being said, the time mechanics change did make him obsolete, and it wasn't pointed out in the patch notes. CG changed a large aspect of the meta, and blindsided everyone with it. I, like Qeltar, believed Barriss got hit a bit too hard then, and I think this change was similarly mishandled. I also believe that the overall problem with the meta is still a concentration of fast dps characters over every other type, which this change does almost nothing to fix.

That being said, it's not fair to everyone that didn't use Poe if they do another crystal giveaway to those affected. He was OP for a solid month, during which the people that used him were able to hold the top spots in the leaderboard without challenge. They've already gotten a return on everything invested into Poe. Anything else just further incentivizes us to seek out the Flavor of the Month, no matter how fleeting the gain. Now if they were able to identify those that started to pour resources into him after the patch notes came out, I'd understand reimbursement in that case, but that seems unlikely.
  • vangoh wrote: »
    You do realize that they could just release patch notes after the patch. There is no pleasing this community. No matter what CG does there will be 100 I'm calling my credit card company posts.

You do realize they didn't do that, right? They posted changes coming in and did something else (false and misleading information)? Jeez, do you even know what's actually going on?

There's no pleasing apologists for EA like you. Can't a paying customer even complain about misleading information without being targeted? I'm not asking for a refund, in fact am spending more because of the false heads-up. But, yeah, I am trying to tell the devs, these shenanigans are not going to help build trust. And suddenly out of the wood work come in folks like you, be grateful for anything you get!? You get down on your knees and be grateful. I pay my way, I expect honesty from the devs. Nothing more, nothing less. I'll be playing the game as long as I like it and don't expect the game to evolve the way I want it. But let's be honest with each other, OK?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I suggest you go level up and wait until 70. Game will be different by then

• CPMP
    974 posts Member
    I don't care what you guys say, i'm still going after Poe after i finish with my GQJ for the event. He is still the only viable tank and he still does a LOT than other tanks with just a press of 1 button.
    If you want refund and they give it to you but remove your Poe from your characters what would you do? Those who run droids + poggle who you gonna put in your team instead? I'm 99% sure you are still gonna get him and fully level him.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    vangoh wrote: »
    You do realize that they could just release patch notes after the patch. There is no pleasing this community. No matter what CG does there will be 100 I'm calling my credit card company posts.

You do realize they didn't do that, right? They posted changes coming in and did something else (false and misleading information)? Jeez, do you even know what's actually going on?

Devs stated way back that the changes to tenacity were preliminary and that they were monitoring the situation. Read back. This means that more changes could reasonably be expected to come. There's nothing misleading about this course of actions imo.
  • Nonemo wrote: »

Devs stated way back that the changes to tenacity were preliminary and that they were monitoring the situation. Read back. This means that more changes could reasonably be expected to come. There's nothing misleading about this course of actions imo.

That also said that the possible changes would be implemented after observation of the game after the patch rolled out, which was untrue.
  • Nonemo wrote: »

That also said that the possible changes would be implemented after observation of the game after the patch rolled out, which was untrue.

@Nonemo, I suggest you read again.
    obiwan1011 wrote: »

It doesnt revolve around poe.
    The nerf was unnecessary with the new speed changes and fix to leader speed buff.

I repeatedly said I am opposed to the claim that a poe nerf opened up the meta.

As for the arena ranking comment.

It really depends on the server.

The whale on my server is almost 70 and has 26k power atm.

So everything is relative.

A lonely whale on the right server will dominate even if they play something less optimal

1. I am a F2P
    2. Yes, every server is a little different. Some have more whales than others. But once you reach the end game (i.e. level 70, a team of 7* heroes), it's not like whale teams have 5k more power than F2P teams. The level cap ensures F2P can still compete. The only advantage that whales have in the end game is access to the more exotic characters. But, if you look at the prevalent glass cannons, only Leia is Chromium; the rest (Rey, GS, IG-86, FOTP) are all farmable
    3. If your team is only around 20k, it would perhaps be a good idea for you to walk down further before claiming as if you know everything about the meta and dissing others
This discussion has been closed.