Character reveal Megathread

Replies

• Options
    DaGhost141 wrote: »
    Did anyone get a screenshot of the pop up?

With exposure enhancement.

thrawn.jpg

• Options
    Currently reading the Thrawn trilogy for the first time, only a few chapters into the first book and I love it already. Haven't seen him in Rebels yet since I'm a season behind
  • Balanced
    12 posts Member
    Options
    If you look up Thrawn's gun on google there is a 3d model that looks exactly like the one in the picture. Pretty sure its Thrawn now.
  • Options
    GyiXkm5.jpg
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like Thrawn's gun! I'm pretty certain it's him.
  • Balanced
    12 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    deleted
    Post edited by Balanced on
  • Options
    It's thrawn. Definitely not hux
  • Options
    Basic: Generate hype; fill up forums with mindless claims of being overpowered. This ability can stack an unlimited number of times.

Special: Drain wallet; target whale dishes out hundreds of dollars.

Unique: Fizzle; end up not being as good as advertised. Place a number of complaints and "I told you so-s" equal to the number of hype posts on target forum.
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    It's Thrawn. Only question is how will he be unlocked. I don't think it will be like the R2 event. If it's not a marquee event it wouldn't surprise me if ships were required to unlock him.
  • Options
    13yp93m.jpg
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    It is thrawn..... Well he be what empire needs though?
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    A new unlock method would be cool....
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options
    Man, I just hope he's not like Bodhi.

I Want him to take a big fat Imperial dump on Chaze.
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    Options
    Ship content incoming...
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Well that's the image I saw. Doesn't much look like a Chiss to me though.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    SeeeD wrote: »
    Another 300$ garbage can
    It's not a marquis event, it's a fan favorite so it should be like R2

Nobody said what kind of unlock yet. Unless it's something new altogether..... My guess is marquee
  • Parableman
    642 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    People suggested Jango for the fan favorite. No one said this was the fan favorite. They just said it was going to be an exclusive character announcement. Why do people assume we know so much more than we do?
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Basic. Striking attack, Deals damage to enemy with a 50% chance to remove 20% TM, if Death trooper is present, 75 % chance to assist.

Special, Tacical readout; all imperial Trooper allies gain 50% TM, empire allies gain 10% health.

Special, counter attack; removes all debuffs from allies and places them all on one enemy with most health.
    Unique, Quick study: all allies gain advantage whenever they inflict a debuff.

Leader, calculation for success; if the enemy evades an attack, 2 allies are called to assist.

FYI , how I'd make him

There's no way they give him specific trooper synergy.
  • Options
    Here's a fun idea:

My 2 yo daughter loves this game only because she can select her favorite star wars characters and rotate them in the character screen. It's fun enough for her, but wouldn't it be nice to see those detailed character models actually do something? How about having them display their attacks/abilities in a standstill animation whenever you tap them?

i'd be willing to sacrifice a little more phone disk space for this ... don't see how it needs a server connection or would otherwise slow down the game.

What does everyone here think?
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    EA/CG Do. Not. Mess. This. Up. Make him arena viable and a legit counter to rebels. As you can tell from the posts lots of people are stoked about Thrawn. Don't blow it by making him trash.
  • Mazr
    21 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • Balanced
    12 posts Member
    Options
    thrawn-blaster-3d-model-stl-ige-igs-iges.jpg

You can't be serious if you don't think that is Thrawn's gun
  • Options
    What do u guys think of it?

Nerf him.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    He's not an R2, yoda, EP caliber toon. Those are Star Wars must haves like Luke and Han. Easily obtainable.

He's like Nihilus, everyone wants him, but there will be a price to pay.
  • Options
    They do things... I mean, Grievous coughs a lot if you watch him!

But yeah, it would be cool if they swung their light sabers or shoot their blasters occasionally.
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Special, counter attack; removes all debuffs from allies and places them all on one enemy with most health.

Rex already renders him inert.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    He could be a new ship commander and be the reward for the new game mode that includes both characters and ships....
    Or just $$$
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    DaGhost141 wrote: »
    Did anyone get a screenshot of the pop up?

With exposure enhancement.

thrawn.jpg

What kind of sorcery is this??!!!!!!!

I demand answers now!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I smell Director Krennic part deux... lots of hype with none of the calories.
This discussion has been closed.