This is not a complaint I swear

t0neg0d
616 posts Member
edited June 2017
I noticed recently that only rebel characters from Rogue One were made available via stores. Here's the list:

Jyn - Guild store
Bistan - Cantina store
Pao - Cantina store
Cassian - Arena store
Bohdi - GW store
K-2SO - GW store
Chirrut - Fleet store

Why the **** aren't there any empire characters from rogue one available this way???!???!

Ok... small(ish) complaint... sue me.

Seriously CG, show some freakin' love to the DS users for once?

Replies

• Royalvendetta
    53 posts Member
    edited June 2017
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    So Krennic, Shoretrooper, Death trooper are from The Force Awakens right? Smh Analyze before complaining

Huh??
    Krennic, shore, dt = rogue one toons

EDIT: I can only assume you were totally kidding, yes?

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Krennic--Lightside 9D
    Shoretrooper--Lightside 9A
    Deathtrooper--Cantina 8A
  • I actually never noticed this. That's really weird. Just more evidence the devs have an obsession with Rebels lol. I'd love for Shore or DT to be added to a store. Cantina would be amazing.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Krennic--Lightside 9D
    Deathtrooper--Cantina 8A

And which one of those is a store?

You do occasionally read the post before replying yes?
  • Hidosugi
    67 posts Member
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    I noticed recently that only rebel characters from Rogue One were made available via stores. Here's the list:

Jyn - Guild store
    Bistan - Cantina store
    Pao - Cantina store
    Cassian - Arena store
    Bohdi - GW store
    K-2SO - GW store
    Chirrut - Fleet store

Why the **** aren't there any empire characters from rogue one available this way???!???!

Ok... small(ish) complaint... sue me.

Seriously CG, show some freakin' love to the DS users for once?

Read the first line everyone. He's talking about availability in STORES
  • Sandybard
    156 posts Member
    Krennic--Lightside 9D
    Deathtrooper--Cantina 8A

I think his point is that it's much easier to farm from stores than hard nodes. At least everyone but Chirrut. He NEVER shows in my fleet store.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Sandybard wrote: »
    Krennic--Lightside 9D
    Deathtrooper--Cantina 8A

I think his point is that it's much easier to farm from stores than hard nodes. At least everyone but Chirrut. He NEVER shows in my fleet store.

Just don't work on him... he always shows up for me lol
  • Mostly Chirrut shows up in fleet store like GG, the last refresh before rewards when youve spent your tokens on something else already.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Krennic--Lightside 9D
    Deathtrooper--Cantina 8A

But they're also not as sought-after.
  • Sandybard
    156 posts Member
    Krennic--Lightside 9D
    Deathtrooper--Cantina 8A

I prefer Empire/Dark Side so I'm with OP on giving the bad guys a break!
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Krennic--Lightside 9D
    Deathtrooper--Cantina 8A

Says who? If this was the reason, Baze would be in every store lol
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Why wasn't Pao and Bodhi made available through a tournament, where you could win him 7* in two days? Or like K2 where everybody using an Android device could get him 7*.

Let's get tournaments back. All toons need to be released the same way.

...or something something.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I'd just like to see a little DS love now and again. I can buy every single rogue one rebel (aside from Baze) in the shops. Can't we get just ONE of the rogue one empire characters in there?
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    It's obvious they want everyone to play rebels, I'm surprised they didn't put baze in the gw store and churrit in arena just to make them easier to farm. They have a very visible obsession with rebels and they don't care about the dark side, or the people who prefer to use them. The only good thing the ds has gotten since I started playing has been the sith faction pass and dn. All the other ds toons they have released recently have been poor to mediocre at best compared to the ls.
  • Also compare IT to old rebels. For example Snowtrooper availability compared to the one of Lando, his somewhat counterpart. Or Veers availability against any rebel, new or old, besides Baze.
    Or the availability of Wiggs counters, EP and Shoretrooper, compared to the availability of Wiggs.
    This has always been the game.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Krennic--Lightside 9D
    Deathtrooper--Cantina 8A

You have that backwards; I was saying DT and Shore were more sought after. Which is why Baze is also hard node only, because no one wants to run R1 without him.

• t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Krennic--Lightside 9D
    Deathtrooper--Cantina 8A

You have that backwards; I was saying DT and Shore were more sought after. Which is why Baze is also hard node only, because no one wants to run R1 without him.

Well.. the least they could do is throw us Krennic in a store.
    Annnnnnd.... BUMP
    I'd really like to hear an official answer as to why this happened... happens... always... ugh

EDIT: Preferably, I'd like to see shore trooper. Who else does empire have? RG? Even worse, Stormtrooper =\ Neither compare to advantage even STHan brings to rebels. I wont' even mention the Chaze word. At a minimum, move him to cantina.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Seriously, filed under SHARD SHOP??!? What does any of this have to do with the shard shop? If you wanted to completely ignore this, why not just delete it?
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Please move this to the characters sub-forum, or back to general discussion. Not answering this is insulting enough... burying it where the last post was in 2016 is a real slap in the face. This has NOTHING to do with the GD shard shop.