does anyone knows when shard shop character are getting changed?

Prev1
Cloud24
206 posts Member
edited June 2017
not there to argue about "they need to stay longer or whatever" and this thread is not about your opinion either

i just want specific information on when shard shop character will be changed.

thanks
Post edited by Cloud24 on

Replies

• STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    probably with the release of thrawn
  • August
  • Prob when Phoenix go f2p.
  • Few more weeks. Phoenix squad will replace Sith

• August

I would be so thankful for this
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    In keeping with @CG_TopHat 's Character Cadence, the Shard Shop will most definitely be updated. For more information on the CharacterCadence and general schedule of rotations, please give this dev post a looksee. cheers!
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/91791/character-release-cadence#latest
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Hiya!
    In keeping with @CG_TopHat 's Character Cadence, the Shard Shop will most definitely be updated. For more information on the CharacterCadence and general schedule of rotations, please give this dev post a looksee. cheers!
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/91791/character-release-cadence#latest

i've seen this post already but im kinda lost at were we are in time. thanks for the link to this post but could it be detailed a little bit with more exact time soon when the release cadence processus is finished?
  • 4/25 I think Nihlius went to the Shard Shop. Therefore, his days are numbered and my guess is next update. So I'd suggest burning through currency sooner then later if you want to get Nihlius the FTP way.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Hiya!

I think he would have given the exact time if he knew or was allowed to.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Is characters in shards shop have fair amount of time they're there? I don't understand why krennic dt have short time, meanwhile dn and friends like forever in there.
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Is characters in shards shop have fair amount of time they're there? I don't understand why krennic dt have short time, meanwhile dn and friends like forever in there.

me too i feel like they are forever in there also
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Cloud24 wrote: »

I feel mislead by character release candence.. not consistent :unamused:
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member

I feel mislead by character release candence.. not consistent :unamused:

me too i also feel that way
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    The release cadence is new. They only implemented it officially when Nihilus replaced Krennic.

You should be happy that Krennic and Death Trooper weren't in there very long--it means they became farmable faster :P
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    The release cadence is new. They only implemented it officially when Nihilus replaced Krennic.

You should be happy that Krennic and Death Trooper weren't in there very long--it means they became farmable faster :P

true but. krennic is now 6months of farm
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member

What's new? the announcement is February. Wouldn't announce something if not implemented asap, yes?

No i'm not happy.. esp krennic. 1 hard note share with gs ship blueprint, really? farmable?? it's unfair. Everyone knows farm from shards shop more faster than 1 hard node.

Nihilus and friends have big advantage since it's became dual farm (shards shop and nodes) with longer time. Meanwhile krennic n dt not. That's when we talk about fairness = exact same duration.
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member

What's new? the announcement is February. Wouldn't announce something if not implemented asap, yes?

No i'm not happy.. esp krennic. 1 hard note share with gs ship blueprint, really? farmable?? it's unfair. Everyone knows farm from shards shop more faster than 1 hard node.

Nihilus and friends have big advantage since it's became dual farm (shards shop and nodes) with longer time. Meanwhile krennic n dt not. That's when we talk about fairness = exact same duration.

well said
  • RacerDejak wrote: »

It's fair because the same opportunity has been given to everyone...quit being a little whiner because you don't get your toy quick enough.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Hiya!

i've seen this post already but im kinda lost at were we are in time. thanks for the link to this post but could it be detailed a little bit with more exact time soon when the release cadence processus is finished?

Lol. Everything is RNG including the release cadence.
    It is very doubtful you will get an exact time they haven't given one in the past just an announcement it was changing the same day, normally after it changed.
  • UltimateSeaDog
    1689 posts Member
    edited June 2017

Who CARES about imperial trash cans anyways. But seriously, Krennic was released by marquee late Jan and DN mid Feb. Phoenix was released in March/April. Hence DN will replace Krennic after Krennic has been in Shard Shop for 2 weeks, while Phoenix will replace DN 1 month or so after DN replaces Krennic. Likewise Phoenix will have a short stay while Gar/ISC has a longer one and ATF's duration will be determined by how much time it is before the next Marquee.

Edit: who knew **** isn't allowed. hence I typed shard shop in its place.
  • Tarugo91
    294 posts Member
    who is next in shard shop? phoenix?
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member

Who CARES about imperial trash cans anyways. But seriously, Krennic was released by marquee late Jan and DN mid Feb. Phoenix was released in March/April. Hence DN will replace Krennic after Krennic has been in Shard Shop for 2 weeks, while Phoenix will replace DN 1 month or so after DN replaces Krennic. Likewise Phoenix will have a short stay while Gar/ISC has a longer one and ATF's duration will be determined by how much time it is before the next Marquee.

What for announce release candence if the implementation is like "do whatever i want", and blame it to the RNG. Jezz
  • Krennic and DT got 2 weeks. DN has been in there over a month, and he and his stih friends are already farmable. Just another D kick to the Empire. Make sure all the Chaze users can max out DN fast, don't worry about other spenders...
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Krennic and DT got 2 weeks. DN has been in there over a month, and he and his stih friends are already farmable. Just another D kick to the Empire. Make sure all the Chaze users can max out DN fast, don't worry about other spenders...

yes that why im lost with their release cadence it should be the same time for every character
  • That's my point. They aren't following any method, it's loosely based. They wanted to get the sith out, so they rushed Krennic Out. Now that Krennic is soo elusive to farm and his time in **** was short, he should be a major player.
    But the Phoenix guys will have a month, then Gar will get 2 weeks. Anti-empire bias.
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    can we put back baze in there?

lol
  • DN is so much better than Krennic, F2P should be so grateful he has been in so long.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »

What for announce release candence if the implementation is like "do whatever i want", and blame it to the RNG. Jezz

I love that sentence.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • The release cadence explicitly speaks of how long something will be in packs and then in chromiums and then in farmable locations. The farmable locations are said to include nodes and shipments and possibly shard shop. Nothing in the release cadence guarantees that anyone will be in shard shop at all, certainly not that every character will get equal time there.

Most of the characters in the game haven't had a consistent spot in shard shop. I think we've only had K2, Baze, Krennic, Death Trooper, Nihilus, Sith Assassin, and Sith Trooper. We didn't get any of the other Rogue One rebels, including those that came out well after Baze (e.g. Pao,, Bodhi Rook). We didn't get Shoretrooper. We might not get Ahsoka Fulcrum, Gar Saxon, all of Phoenix, or others who arrive under the new cadence.

Who they put there will go in there as part of the new cadence, but they never advertised it as a predictable part of the process. Some characters might go in there for an unspecified amount of time when they go F2P in nodes or shipments, but there's not telling who that will be or how long it will last. What we're seeing is exactly what they announced.
  • If the Phoenix rebels are placed in the shard shop (let's say they decide to put all six of them in there), who should be farming priority? I was thinking Sabine and then Ezra, followed by Hera. What that be a smart farm? Of course it could change depending on where those toons are placed in the the other shard locations.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??