Game update status:Prepping for release (6/7)..... start your engines folks

Taramel
601 posts Member
edited June 2017
Any guesses if it will be a big or small update.... it has been 2 weeks since the last one so I'm hoping a big update seeing as the stuff on the 10th will be fore future to be released stuff.

Replies

• Taramel
    601 posts Member
    perhaps shore will get the same shipment price as baze since he was released BEFORE him..........
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Taramel wrote: »
    perhaps shore will get the same shipment price as baze since he was released BEFORE him..........

Once they make shore a rebel he will get the same price as baze...
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Taramel wrote: »

Once they make shore a rebel he will get the same price as baze...

Sad but true.... @CG_Kozispoon is there a reason shore has not had his price adjusted in the store to match baze since he was released before baze?
  • I want the devs to address the ever present gear problem before releasing any more new characters, because they appear to just ignore it. Even if they made a statement like "Hey, statistically we make more money this way", it'd still be better than the silent treatment. At least there would be some rationale for their actions or in this case, their lack of action to address the issue.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    I want the devs to address the ever present gear problem before releasing any more new characters, because they appear to just ignore it. Even if they made a statement like "Hey, statistically we make more money this way", it'd still be better than the silent treatment. At least there would be some rationale for their actions or in this case, their lack of action to address the issue.

If it was a real issue, it would be addressed. You don't have to grind. Just shell out cash and your "issue" is no more. Otherwise, play the F2P way and farm like everyone else.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    104cc7f12a8dcf627be452fb253d3b5061307a19783c74b8faf37e3d627dc4f0.jpg
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    omega bottleneck is a problem
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    omega bottleneck is a problem

I have 70 of those...
  • RedDedRedumpton
    68 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I want the devs to address the ever present gear problem before releasing any more new characters, because they appear to just ignore it. Even if they made a statement like "Hey, statistically we make more money this way", it'd still be better than the silent treatment. At least there would be some rationale for their actions or in this case, their lack of action to address the issue.

If it was a real issue, it would be addressed. You don't have to grind. Just shell out cash and your "issue" is no more. Otherwise, play the F2P way and farm like everyone else.
    Not necessarily, because if it wasn't why wouldn't they say that current gear crunch is non-existent or at least acknowledge the players struggling? It's just speculation but I believe that CG is being decietful about the game's shortcomings. On an unrelated note I'm curious to see what's going to be happening this summer and the following few weeks. If it's more characters being added, I guess I'll just stop playing. I don't need any more useless 3* characters.

Edit:Added some stuff
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Still prepping? :)

EDIT: why is this in shard shop feedback?!?