2 bad nights of shards....

Last night : 19/80 (23.8%)
Tonight : 18/76 (23.7%)

Please someone tell me that they are having much better luck and that the shard drop rates weren't turned down? Just so you don't think I am whining about a couple of bad days, I have data for 4 weeks and these were the 2 worst days by more than 3%...

I went 8/34 (22.5%) going for mace shards....

Pain

Replies

• It's been horrible for me since iOS update on Tuesday.
    I usually get 35% at least for Mace, now its 8% on 150 pulls in last two days.
    They know we are farming Mace for Yoda challenge so they lowered the drop rate.
    Those ****.
  • been experiencing the same thing got 8 shards out of 42 battles used to be around twice that much clearly they stealth nerfed drop rates which is ****
  • bbmiLo wrote: »
    It's been horrible for me since iOS update on Tuesday.
    I usually get 35% at least for Mace, now its 8% on 150 pulls in last two days.
    They know we are farming Mace for Yoda challenge so they lowered the drop rate.
    Those ****.

Same here
  • I made a bug report about it. I hope it gets looked at.
  • same here, they want to sell there jedi pack.
  • 1/12 for Ahsoka yesterday and today :|
  • Went 4/39 for Mace this morning, so close to 5 star as well...
  • Maybe it is a coincidence, but the shard drops on everything today was down for me (except cantina). zero to 1 shard drops out of 6 to 9 attempts on various characters. Usually I get 1 to 4 shard drops on 6 to 9 attempts.
    Bye Forums.
  • It's been pretty ridiculous across the board. I was really excited about the Yoda challenge but now I can't even build a team. Big surprise that they released a Jedi pack the day before...
  • You're getting a 22.5% drop rate for Mace? You lucky SOB :)

My drop rate over the last few days has been shocking for everyone (particularly Mace) except for Dooku, who I have suddenly got 4/6 from for the last 3 days after months of 1 or 2/12.
  • Yep me too. Noticed it straight away since I'm farming JC and GS which did have great drop rates. Not anymore :(
  • All I can put it down to is they are giving us free energy a few times per day and because of that have reduced the drop rates
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    All I can put it down to is they are giving us free energy a few times per day and because of that have reduced the drop rates

And the free energy doesn't even help because I can do hard nodes just 3 times a day (without refreshing)
  • Second day in a row I got 2/25 for mace. I believe they turned down all the jedis. ****!!!!!
  • Mace with 3x cantina refills and 3 hard mode attempts the past 4 days:
    Monday - 14/51
    Tuesday - 15/51
    Wednesday - 16/51
    Thursday - 16/43 so far
  • isnt it obvious they did all this so we get desperate and spend money, first they made the event Jedi Only knowing the majority of us didnt bother farming any Jedi after lumi or JC (well because Jedi suck in this game). Then they make 2 new jedi available a week before the event (bariss & QGJ) but they add them to a jedi stacked cantina shipment/node so even if you want to farm you can only pick 2 specific jedi one from nodes one from the shipments. Then they lower shard drop rates across the board For jedi to coincide with there overpriced bundle that is ironically a pack for jedi shards. Its a cash grab of a game right now anybody that didnt farm jedi from day one or didnt spend money arent getting yoda & who knows when the event will roll back around. By then everybody who pays money will have him & hes currently op based on his moveset
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    It is certainly an anomaly but today I was 5/6 for Rey shards on the two hard modes. If only it was like that every day! I was 1/6 yesterday.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • I taught it was just me. I have realised my shard drop rate has been down since 2 days ago. I went 2 of 12 yesterday on Luke.
  • I went 7/17, 41%, on Mace this morning, I got lucky. There are days where I go 2/22.

I'm still six shards away from him, though, so earliest I'll get him is tomorrow if I'm lucky. However, I'm expecting a really bad drop rate tomorrow as it always seems the closer I get to unlocking a character, the crappier the drop rate gets (I still need to do the 3 Light Side battles, so hoping they will help me out with a shard or two today).
  • 1 shard today for mace in 34 runs.....

Never had less than 10 a day before
  • Seems to me if I take a larger sampling size other than a day or two, like a week or two, my drop rates are actually better than they seem at the time. I may have a couple days of 10%-20% drop rate, followed by a couple days at 50%+ drop rate. Seems to all equal out in the long run. At least for me it does. Peeps seems to notice the bad runs a little more than the good runs.
  • Iam refreshed 2 nodes for fotp 3 times each and got 1 shard.. I only need 5 to 6* him very bad luck..
  • It's not bad luck, it's EA rng design.
  • I posted this in its own thread, but yeah:
    I know random is random (blah blah) but this just seems straight up shocking.
    Dropped 300 cantina energy (full, + refresh, + refill from leveling) into the Barriss Holotable mission, which is about 25 missions, and then did the 6 Hard nodes for Barriss. Got a total of 3 shards. (2 from cantina, 1 from nodes.)