Phoenix outside their faction

BulYwif
1977 posts Member
edited June 2017
For me, some Phoenix toons are more viable under another lead than Hera. ie Ezra in a Jedi team. For sure some other toons can fit in a variety of teams.

Zeb: can Daze and if already Dazed then Stun target. Also provides Retirbution for him and a target ally.
Team: EP(L), DT, Krennic, ShT, Zeb. DT and Maul can Daze. DT and Zeb will stun at second shot. Krennic can stagger, same thing here with Zeb. He can give Retribution to EP, can be fun to have a lot of shock toons.

Sabine: can Expose and Stagger.
Team: zFinn, RT, Poe, R2, Sabine.

Any suggestions?
Post edited by BulYwif on

Replies

• You have 6 toons on your EP team...
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    You have 6 toons on your EP team...

Corrected :wink:
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    I farmed up Janus to use in a JEDI squad... Had promise... Janus could be useful in any squad for HAAT. He can keep the boss affected by offense down the entire fight.
  • If Zylo is a problem in arena, why isn't Sabine used more? Her Darksaber Strike isn't a debuff and it lowers defence, and it's uncleansable
  • Sarcodino
    394 posts Member
    Its because zylo is not a problem in defense... Just stun/block him and he is so easy to kill xD
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    I farmed up Janus to use in a JEDI squad... Had promise... Janus could be useful in any squad for HAAT. He can keep the boss affected by offense down the entire fight.

I'll also think to put Kanan in my arena team with Ezra until I unlocked Kenobi. Something like zQGJ, Yoda, JKA, Kanan and Ezra can be good. Ezra can also be used for my HAAT P2 with my rebels (Wiggs, Cassian, Lando and Ezra).

I'm also thinking that a Phoenix squad with GK can be viable in arena. Hera, Ezra, Kanan, GK and either Sabine or Zeb for more protection.