Happy Yoda hunting everybody!

Here's to hoping it's a fun event. After the rollercoaster of an update we just got, I'm really looking forward to trying it out. Have a blast everybody, and don't forget to post your awesome new yodas.

Replies

• Cheers! You too, I hope he lives up to the hype!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    I have a bunch of mats saved up and my Five 5* jedi reasonably leveled in the mid 60s all with purple gear. Not all have super high abilities but I am hoping it's enough to beat the event! I do hope it isn't a cake walk but still beatable with the team I have so I can get Yoda at 5* and blow all of my saved training droids, credits and ability mats getting him battle ready:) Good luck all!
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Here we go! *dives in*
  • Wow, at rank 6 yoda goes completely postal. He just took 6 actions in a row to finish me off, holy cow. He must have crazy speed.
  • So is the event only doable once in this week or every day in this week? I am 73/80 on Anakin . . . 3 days 2 shards - YAY. I do not have the 5 Jedis :s
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yeah 1-4 cake walk

5 was a drawn out 6 minute battle

Can't try 6 out til probably Saturday
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • The 6* star level is crazy hard. I'm still trying to make my way through it. Thankfully they let you try over and over.

I don't have enough 7* jedi to even try the last level anyway, but man oh man I can't even imagine what that one is going to be like.
  • Wow, at rank 6 yoda goes completely postal. He just took 6 actions in a row to finish me off, holy cow. He must have crazy speed.

His stats are buffed for the event.