RETREAT!!

I'm on node 7 galactic wars and my retreat hasn't worked for three days I would have completed galactic wars yesterday had it worked I know it's the gear icon in the upper left hand corner both squads have to have one attack then it should work right Nope!I am desperately trying to complete my first galactic war would've happened yesterday if this feature worked ,this sucks!

Replies

• Why wait to retreat!? close app dude.
    when u have a bad run, close app, if you find a hard team to beat, throw a team of level 1 banther fodder in to blow the opponents CDs.
  • Cool , I'll absolutely give that a shot , I want to finish galactic wars as much as I wanted to complete tanker school in the army. Well almost as much
  • Why wait to retreat!? close app dude.
    when u have a bad run, close app, if you find a hard team to beat, throw a team of level 1 banther fodder in to blow the opponents CDs.

What do you mean by this? because I can certainly use the help as well lol.

Thanks
  • If you throw a team of low level toons they take specials away from the opponents.
    I have a team of 40-50 5-6 geared 3-4* toons who I always put in, in a way its calculated to last 5 specials :)
  • Its the old force close trick. Use that button where you return to home screen and close the app, restart and play again. It's the same as retreating more or less. Though it's weird retreat isn't working properly, use this as a workaround. Gl!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Keep in mind retreat will not be available unless at least 1 opposing toon has acted. If you're retreating because rng didn't fall in your favour you'll need to allow the opponent to take a turn before you retreat... Or as already mentioned, "use the force" close.
  • Rogerfan wrote: »
    If you throw a team of low level toons they take specials away from the opponents.
    I have a team of 40-50 5-6 geared 3-4* toons who I always put in, in a way its calculated to last 5 specials :)

I didnt know this, seriously..
    taking notes
  • Oh well tried the retreat again didn't work kill the app that worked only made it to node 7 today yesterday I made it to node 12 came up against six star purple gear through everything I had to no avail,now I'm ripping out what little hair I have left