Just unlocked mace

Just unlocked mace this morning. Now i can compete up to the 2* jedi challenge.

Not bad for f2p with only 2 jedi a week ago :)

Replies

• Congrats! Keep us posted how he performs.
    .. And welcome to the forum!
  • Congrats! I'm one shard away from unlocking him after doing my one daily refresh this morning. I just got back to 10 energy and didn't get him. I'll keep trying every couple hours. He'll be my 5th 4* or above but no way I'll have him and Ahsoka, who I just got to 4*, to 5* before the event is over.
  • Qleak wrote: »

How long had you been farming him?
  • Is he 5*?
  • Qleak wrote: »

Congrats, I think you will enjoy him. And good luck to us all in 2 and a half hours
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

• How long had you been farming him?

I had 8 shards at the announcement so 1 week.
    Is he 5*?

No, but it's really QGJ holding me back at 2*. I should have him at 3* tomorrow. A 5* team is probably next month for me.
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Congrats! Keep us posted how he performs.
    .. And welcome to the forum!

HamZolo wrote: »
    Congrats! I'm one shard away from unlocking him after doing my one daily refresh this morning. I just got back to 10 energy and didn't get him. I'll keep trying every couple hours. He'll be my 5th 4* or above but no way I'll have him and Ahsoka, who I just got to 4*, to 5* before the event is over.

I did exactly the same thing but got lucky with my first 10 cantina energy.

QGJ is the only character on my team below 4*, but I'm in no hurry
  • I just got my Mace unlocked last night lol. Congrats to my fellow new Mace owners. I don't know if I can get him to 5* in a week or not, but I'm gonna try.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I got him to 5* but am hearing very mixed reviews on his buff and am now wondering if I made a mistake / if it is worth farming another 185 shards to 7* him.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I got him to 5* but am hearing very mixed reviews on his buff and am now wondering if I made a mistake / if it is worth farming another 185 shards to 7* him.

Well you have him at 5* so you tell us:). I'm only 17/80 at the start of my "Race to Mace".
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    I have him at 5* gear 7 and will continue to farm him. However, I don't have his abilities leveled past 3 or 4. that being said, I didn't notice any difference in his basic ability hitting for more. Level 3 only gives him 25% bonus if over 50%. I was hitting for about 1500 non crit with no expose. I don't think that was much different than yesterday. However, leveling his ability give an addtional 25% if over 50% health and a natural 20% more from leveling the ability to 7. I would like to know what he is like fully maxed.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Well *1 and *2 were easy with this squad

2* QGJ leader
    4* mace
    4* eeth
    6* JC
    7* Lumi

None are at max gear, Lumi and JC only ones in purple.

Eeth's stun seemed quite effective round 1.

I'm sure it's harder at higher levels, i look forward to hearing how everyone else does.
  • Qeltar wrote: »

I think you probably have to go into with the mentality that your farming him to 7* is simply a means to an end in farming Yoda to 7* - which may be a premature assumption, but it appears to be worth it at this early stage.

That's how I'm justifying to myself. I'm doing the same with Eoth Koth. I'm sure I'll never use either of them, they just happen to be the pathway (for me) to a 7* Yoda.