Removing opponents mods.

RubAto
70 posts Member
If I go to fleet arena, click ranks, choose a team other than mine, take a closer look of a ship and click that ships pilot, I can remove mods from said pilot.

So I can ruin someones fleet arena, and possibly squad arena too, depending if opponent uses same characters in both arenas.

This must be very high priority to fix. Please do it asap.

Replies

• SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    RubAto wrote: »
    If I go to fleet arena, click ranks, choose a team other than mine, take a closer look of a ship and click that ships pilot, I can remove mods from said pilot.

So I can ruin someones fleet arena, and possibly squad arena too, depending if opponent uses same characters in both arenas.

This must be very high priority to fix. Please do it asap.

It's YOUR own mods. It's just a visual game bug. You're not actually viewing your opponents, but yours. Known issue that's already being worked on.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • It's your pilot that you are removing mods from. Definitely still a bug, but you aren't removing opponents mods
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    I'd like to see the dishonest person remove their own mods trying to remove opponent's, then get crushed.
  • RubAto
    70 posts Member
    Thanks for the info, got me scared for a while :)
  • There was a guy in my guild that "removed their opponent's" mods...which were all 5* op mods, of course...then sold them! Hahahaha!!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Karma is real. That's exactly what he deserves for being malicious.
  • I could believe it when I saw it, then I doubled tapped my pilots and noticed that it was the same mods. A wave of relief swept over me.
    ajh6037 wrote: »
    There was a guy in my guild that "removed their opponent's" mods...which were all 5* op mods, of course...then sold them! Hahahaha!!

That's just too funny
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    ajh6037 wrote: »
    There was a guy in my guild that "removed their opponent's" mods...which were all 5* op mods, of course...then sold them! Hahahaha!!

I assume he quit the game lol