Keep Tenacity Up as is!

1235Next

Replies

• Juex777 wrote: »
    Well, there's only ever one valid point of view.... And whoever gets the most triggered must he right.

that is not at all what I am saying sorry bro. all I was saying is that with my particular arena team I have more trouble with Ren then Chaze and I find that they have more reason to be powerful the Kylo does. Churrit and Baze wipe out whole squads of storm troopers (and shoot down a tie blind) without trouble but all we really see Kylo do is throw temper tantrums, trash a bunch of control panels, kill an old man who let him do it, and then get beat by a storm trooper with no light saber training and a girl with little combat training at all. O I guess he did stop a blaster bolt once but their are other force users who have done similar or more impressive things.
  • Big_Boss wrote: »
    Someone said this in another thread and I agree.

"Tenacity up should allow a 15% chance of your toon still being debuffed just like tenacity down allows a 15% chance of a affect still being resisted"

Problem solved

Btw fwiw Im a Jedi user so I depend greatly on Yodas Battle meditation

easy
  • Check_It
    376 posts Member
    Boreas wrote: »
    Why do you think you have the right to have a complete immunity while the opponent does not have anything close?

*cough potency up/tenacity down cough*

• Just weighing in. Personally, I like the current mechanism for tenacity up. Having a known result (debuff immunity) is by far better than having it rely on rng.

In addition, I don't have an issue with chaze, but when chaze is combined with a Rex lead nihilus and gk, even I can see that squad is far and away the most reliable squad out there. But I'm not against that squad and nor do I want to see a nerf, as there will always be a 'best' squad comp out there for nerfers to get upset about.

I choose to have fun, think outside the box and run non-meta teams. All the meta reports and cries for nerfs, Idc about.

Now the problem as I see it. Aside from tenacity up, tenacity is a worthless Stat.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Juex777 wrote: »
    Well, there's only ever one valid point of view.... And whoever gets the most triggered must he right.

that is not at all what I am saying sorry bro. all I was saying is that with my particular arena team I have more trouble with Ren then Chaze and I find that they have more reason to be powerful the Kylo does. Churrit and Baze wipe out whole squads of storm troopers (and shoot down a tie blind) without trouble but all we really see Kylo do is throw temper tantrums, trash a bunch of control panels, kill an old man who let him do it, and then get beat by a storm trooper with no light saber training and a girl with little combat training at all. O I guess he did stop a blaster bolt once but their are other force users who have done similar or more impressive things.
    Careful, Kylo fans are approaching...
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Juex777 wrote: »

Hahahahahah i couldn't agree more about Kylo! What a wuss!! He did nothing really, not even stopping the blaster was enough to clear his reputation of crying-baby-that-got-his-butt-handed-to-himself by a noobie on the Force... He must improve A LOT in TLJ, otherwise they better just kill him in the beginning of the movie...

Dissapointing indeed.... SW was marked specially by the greatest villains, and now we got this. SMH
  • The0n3 wrote: »

Hahahahahah i couldn't agree more about Kylo! What a wuss!! He did nothing really, not even stopping the blaster was enough to clear his reputation of crying-baby-that-got-his-****handed-to-himself by a noobie on the Force... He must improve A LOT in TLJ, otherwise they better just kill him in the beginning of the movie...

Dissapointing indeed.... SW was marked specially by the greatest villains, and now we got this. SMH

my thoughts entirely
  • The0n3 wrote: »

Hahahahahah i couldn't agree more about Kylo! What a wuss!! He did nothing really, not even stopping the blaster was enough to clear his reputation of crying-baby-that-got-his-****handed-to-himself by a noobie on the Force... He must improve A LOT in TLJ, otherwise they better just kill him in the beginning of the movie...

Totally agree.
  • littleBroFives
    203 posts Member
    edited June 2017

Careful, Kylo fans are approaching...

well they have not shown up yet so Cheers
  • This whole discussion hooked me and I prefer sith but to each there own no way to make everyone happy and I realize even if I get to seven stars and gear 11 I still am learning that there is strategy to this game I am level 81 and still with a mostly Omega sith team I can't beat a good many teams of chaze or sith or republic but I don't want them nerfed I just need to get better