If you could change one thing about Phoenix squadron what would you change?

Prev1
i would give hera a new leader ability and make them share unique's by default like Imp troopers. that way you could use duo, trio combos of the team that have synergy but you can use the other rebel leader abilities you have to offer. hera would get a new leader ability to make them work great (not meta or meta idk) like troopers.

Replies

• delete the whole faction. that would fix them
  • f36.gif
  • Onark
    104 posts Member
    i would give hera a new leader ability and make them share unique's by default like Imp troopers. that way you could use duo, trio combos of the team that have synergy but you can use the other rebel leader abilities you have to offer. hera would get a new leader ability to make them work great (not meta or meta idk) like troopers.

I agree.

Hera's leader could be something that really drove home the chaotic nature of the group and her ability to make them slightly more organized by offering several instances of low to moderate chances for high powered buffs.

Like....

10% chance to call an assist with a 5% chance to call a second assist and an additional 5% chance to call a third assist

Phoenix toons have a 15% chance to gain 50% TM when another Phoenix toon is damaged

Idk, no one on that team is really special in terms of power so I feel like assists and putting together strings of attacks is what they do best. Seemingly coming out of nowhere and pulling off that surprise save. Which is kind of the essence of a good rebellion.

• make the gear requirements more reasonable to the straight POS characters.
  • f36.gif

LOL
  • Give Ezra +15 tenacity for each living Phoenix ally on his unique. This would give a full squad +75 tenacity at the start of battle, meaning with enough tenacity from mods people would actually have to work to get debuffs to land on them.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Make them like they are in Rebels.

Ooh, wait. They are. Except for they need nerfs
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • aecheron wrote: »
    delete the whole faction. that would fix them

+1
  • I would increase a lot their viability very simple, by removing Chaze completely and Maul's zeta leader ability. And suddenly they would be a good team.
  • I would say this to the CG developers: "These are not the toons you are looking for."
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Make them the only faction in the game that can have 6 members simultaneously.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Waez wrote: »
    Make them the only faction in the game that can have 6 members simultaneously.

Same, I mean that's what I would also do
  • That they even exist
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Their drop rates (sabine)
  • Everything
  • Their existence...
  • Give Ezra +15 tenacity for each living Phoenix ally on his unique. This would give a full squad +75 tenacity at the start of battle, meaning with enough tenacity from mods people would actually have to work to get debuffs to land on them.

thats to low i think giving hera that as a unique but its 40% would be pretty good.
  • Make them not the faction that unlocks thrawn
  • fascizio
    572 posts Member
    Whelp, cool thread idea ruined by a bunch of whiners...

I'd start with their basics myself, especially Kanan and Hera. Applying expose and offense down seems like it could be useful especially since it works on counterattacks, but is frequently totally useless even in player controlled hands because of the limitations applied. Offense down ends on the enemies next turn or Kanan's next turn, which means debuffs applied from his counter unique often expire before the enemy character even goes again...

Similarly Hera's expose is only for one turn and can only apply to a specific character with the most health, so if that character is at high tm when Hera's turn hits the expose is irrelevant. It makes her basic difficult to use effectively for players and impossible for the AI.

Make the expose last for two turns or apply to any enemy, and remove the "Until Kanan's next turn" part from offense down.

They also desperately need a cleanse.
  • I agree with the OP change hera's leader ability and give everyone the unique to share uniques with other Phoenix squad. It could be omega but that will make the squad a lot more viable.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    I would remove the omega from there uniques and put it on there specials, that way good zetas can fix/help them on said uniques.
    Ouchie wrote: »
    Their drop rates (sabine)

I feel you with her, i got 1 shard to drop since she came and I've been resetting her node as well for more chances
  • Their existence. They were not needed, and a waste of time and resources.
  • If I could change 1 thing it would be that I have them at 7 star.
  • People stop ruining my thread.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Take them away as the requirement to get thrawn. I am very unhappy about having to focus on them for thrawn.
  • Make more FTP ways to farm Sabine shards.
  • Their existence in this game. These Mickey Mouse SW Rebels toons are booooooring and never heard.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Give them way more dps. Give Kanan auto taunting synergy with Ezra, whenever he falls falls below 100 percent health and when any PS member dies. Give Kanan a higher health and protection pool (a proper tank)

Make Hera and chopper not terrible
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    I'd start with removing them from the game, then continue with removing them from the entire Star Wars universe.

Then I'd give Thrawn away by way of an apology for introducing them into the game in the first place.

I like this idea.

Down with rebels! (Tv show)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.