EA Play Live Megathread

Replies

• I hope to be proven wrong, but some of our guildmates are in attendance and that is what they have reported.
    Empire Relic
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Antares wrote: »
    Lmao I love it when mods start posting memes..

The new game mode is going to be announced today, it was mentioned quite a few times that it's NOT the Flash Events.

I guess we'll see in a couple of hours. I am ready for a big disappointment, but hope dies last.

I am not surprised. People on this forum are pretty much the most ungrateful people in the entire world. Nothing makes them happy. Nothing satisfies them. But I understand them. They simply haven't played any other games to know what an actual disappointment and actual p2w is.

It's funny because it's true lol

megaman-lol-death-06082015.gif

• Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    edited June 2017
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone!

Be sure to check out the live stream today over at https://www.ea.com/

The press conference starts at 12pm Pacific Time, with the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes portion beginning at 1:15pm Pacific Time. Be sure to tune in for a closer look at Grand Admiral Thrawn!

-Jesse

Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Yes Vampire_X I am really psyched about Thrawn. I have been leveling all my Phoenix toons in case that is what is required for to unlock him.

But I believe there won't be any specifics on new game modes today, it will be about Thrawn.
    Empire Relic
  • sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    I'm 100% F2P and I made a plan to catch the Evilsmurf with 7 stars. I believe he will be extremely OP and an important in META. It will be days dedicated to this without counting the many resources that I had saved.

I am happy to spend resources with the children? Not even a little! But I'm competitive so it's practically an obligation.

Agree
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    If Sabine shows up in the guild shop as rarely as Jyn, then mine won't be reaching 5* any time soon.
  • bolobaby
    275 posts Member
    @Lugo

I have the slightest suspicion that double drops will come back just before 6/30. It's just a guess, but I think it will happen.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    If Sabine shows up in the guild shop as rarely as Jyn, then mine won't be reaching 5* any time soon.

I know she has yet to show up in my shop
  • sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    August?

August.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Heezyyyy wrote: »
    Check the guild area. There are 2 holograms on either side of the raid icon, could be new content?

yea noticed the same thing, if new content isn't released with the thrawn update maybe a glimpse at what those are???
  • Antares wrote: »
    Lmao I love it when mods start posting memes..

The new game mode is going to be announced today, it was mentioned quite a few times that it's NOT the Flash Events.

I guess we'll see in a couple of hours. I am ready for a big disappointment, but hope dies last.

I am not surprised. People on this forum are pretty much the most ungrateful people in the entire world. Nothing makes them happy. Nothing satisfies them. But I understand them. They simply haven't played any other games to know what an actual disappointment and actual p2w is.

People on these forums try to keep the complaint levels high enough that the devs will actually think twice before pulling another Baze in the chromium packs for $5k or fraudulent Rogue One packs type of thing. The devs have made it pretty clear that they are the enemy, and only by constant threats to reduce spending can they be kept from making the game unplayable.
  • What's pacific time in Europe?
  • Honestly I'm just hoping to get them to 5 stars so I can just unlock thrawn
  • The EA play livestream said thrawn will be able to cleanse himself as well as a target empire ally!
  • Also they said he is beast in raids.
  • Yass! Just saw that too
  • HaistDevetVittu
    43 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Good luck gearing and starring Phoenix by then. Thanks says Tom Hanks.
  • lol... no new content . nice job EA !
  • Ljaat
    86 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    A few other notes that were said..

Like R2 he's going to give the ability for Empire ONLY characters to cleanse themselves..

Event starts the 15th..

Will be able to give his TM to allies..
  • Mitchell_13
    201 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    :(

We get Thrawn (cool kit, much needed) but no new content :(
  • also no new content
  • bolobaby
    275 posts Member
    Hrm. I heard nothing on a new mode of play. I was a bit underwhelmed by what they presented and how they presented it.
  • And he gives empire allies the ability to cleanse themselves and manipulate their turn meter
  • Ugly. Should let it run until the last day of flash events.
  • spoiler : no new content
  • ... umm... this is not the information we're looking for EA...
  • He has a targeted cleanse on an empire ally.

He can also give his TM to an ally - not sure if just empire.
  • TayloRen
    121 posts Member
    The live stream piece for Galaxy of Heroes was like 2 minutes long... I was expecting more news, footage, etc. is there something I'm missing or is that it?
  • Yup still no update on the new game mode, **** teasing bas***s
  • Antares wrote: »
    Doubt they will introduce much new content today, I know they already changed some of their plans on Tuesday and nixed some of the presentations. Today will mostly be the Thrawn reveal.

And how do you know that? :)

Hate to say I told you so.
    Empire Relic